Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 9

We got back from the trip and settled down for couple of days, Sahana had her time of the month and we needed a rest. After that we had to wait for half a week Anis to come back from Turkey. A few of days had past and weekend had come around. In the morning, I woke up to Sahana giving me a blowjob. She was wearing her dark purple silk robe, tied in the middle, the lenth which ended just above the knee. Even though the robe was quite modest because of its length, as Sahana, as far I could make it out, was wearing nothing underneath, making it really sexy and risqué. Mid blowjob, the bell rang, ‘oh shit, I forgot,’ she said, as she lifted herself off of me.
‘What happened?’ I asked.
‘It’s that last night I asked Subhas-kaka to come in the morning. The house needs serious cleaning,’ she replied as she tidied her robe and walked towards the main door. In the meantime I managed to go to the toilet with a hard on to freshen up.

After I came out I went straight to the kitchen to find Subhas-kaka sitting at the table. Sahana said that she offered him breakfast before he started cleaning. I asked about his health and well being. I noticed that he had been stealing glances at her as she was working. I somehow started wondering if he realized that she was wearing nothing underneath. As I could clearly see no panty lines when she stretched to reach the cupboards and so on and also there were the nipple impressions that could be seen every now and then. Subhas-kaka was careful not to ogle or get caught staring and made a point of only looking at her if she made a sound or was talking. So I devised a plan.
I went up to Sahana, gave a her quick kiss, making sure Subhas-kaka saw that PDA was a ‘thing’ in the household, I then held her by the waist and brought her up to the table, near where he sat. ‘Kaka,’ I said, ‘what has she asked you to help her with?’ making sure he turned his head up and looked at us for the conversation.
‘Just wipe the floors and wash the clothes,’ he replied, staring at my hand slipped down from her waist, grabbing and caressing Sahana’s lower hip area near her ass. I was not ready to grope her ass just yet in front of him.
‘He also needs to help me with cleaning the bookshelf and everything,’ she interjected, ‘but most importantly, he needs to give me his famous massages.’ It could be my imagination, but Subhas-kaka’s dark face actually lit up, maybe he never expected to get the chance to feel her up again. Like the little obedient man, he shook his head.

They got back to work, Subhas in his lungi and T-shirt and Sahana still in her robe. As Subhas was wiping the floor, Sahana was bent down for most of the time, dusting the sofa. This made her robe ride up, exposing lower parts of her thigh and the robe dbangd over her ass. I helped around a bit with the cleaning, watching her and noticing him taking peeks at her. Also noticed that the tie at the waist had loosened and the gap at the top had widened in all the movement. When the position and angles were Subhas-kaka had nice views of her cleavage. When she was done with the sofa, she called Subhas-kaka up and started to talk to him, giving him instructions. The she said out of the blue, ‘Uncle,’ she called him uncle sometimes, ‘why do you always look at the ground when I am talking to you?’ She was stood in front of him with her hands on her hip, the top slit of her robe slightly loosened and a hint of cleavage was seen. Her hair was in a bun.

‘No… it’s nothing like that Didi,’ he replied with a hesitation, his eyes still on the ground in front of her.
‘Still calling me sister, weren’t I supposed to be your niece?’ she asked, teasing him, as whilst she called him “uncle”, he called her “big sister”. ‘Anyway,’ she said in the mildest most caring voices, ‘why don’t you look at me when I talk to you. I am not that ugly, am I?’
‘No no Didi,’ he replied, looking at her.
‘That day you said, I look like a Bollywood actress,’ she said with a smile and gave him a model-like twirl, slowly, spending three to four second with her back to him, ass slightly extended out, posing, head turned back to all times read his expression.
‘Didi, you look like a Bollywood actress, even better than them,’ he said with a smile on his face, after watching her entire slow twirl, then put his head down after realizing she saw him staring.
‘Thank you,’ she said, basking in the compliment, ‘but, see, you tell me I look like a Bollywood actress, then hesitate to look at me. You call me Didi, that is I am like you elder sister, don’t brother’s look at their elder sister? She now came near him; put her right hand on his shoulder. Even though he was looking at the ground in front of her, as she came nearer, his line of sight now had her boobs really close.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 24-05-2020, 12:55 PM