Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
raasug

Thank you for the big update !

I enjoyed reading every word of this update ! Particularly the sequence "How a traditional, chaste woman, a respectable house wife, mother of 2 children is brought to have sex with a man other than Husband. That too she is coming voluntarily and willingly ! I appreciate the authors skill to draft this critical update so carefully !

In a normal situatution, the sexual connection between a boss and subordinate is just an ordinary affair. Not much planning is necessary. The boss sends a message thro another female employee. The female understands. The next day in the evening after everyone has left the female employee goes into his cabin, Simply the boss locks up the cabin door from inside. It is a general understanding among the female workers, that the employer has the right to have sex with the female employees. The females have no choice to refuse. First time she will be nervous. After undergoing this silent bang two or three times she becomes normal.

But in this story that phase is well handled by the author.

Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by xosind View Post
.. "Yes Sanjana, I think today's work is done.. I wanted to discuss your future plans before we end the day. ...... "Looks like you had a chat with Sneha and you seem to be ready to the terms of the new opportunity" Anand said.... You have taken pains to dress for me. Let me appreaciate it fully, right" ,,, She carefully removed the safety pin from the pallu all the while looking at the floor. ... A chaste housewife who had hesitated to show her breasts to even her husband was now about to remove the pallu in front of her boss..

An important milestone, "Removing the pallu of the saree of a chaste woman" is achieved ! Well handled !

Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by xosind View Post
.. "I wanted to have you for just one night.. you know.. just enjoy your warmth, your beauty... I thought I could fully taste you in a night" ..... But after i got to know you, after i saw how smart you, how elegant and graceful you are and what a beauty you are.. I changed my mind.." ..... "I want you to be my mistress.. I want you for myself. I want you to serve me as my concubine.." .. "Will you be my mistress ?" he asked her. "Yee.Yess...sir" she stammered through .... Prepare the food and the bed. I will see at 6PM tomorrow, my mistress" Anand said

By this Anand has made it clear that Sanjana is not just an ordinary employee. His offer to visit her house and to stay there for a night is an extraordinary step which an employee like Sanjana would feel proud.

However the question arises What the husband and children will do ? Just disappear from the scene ? Another critical situation ! Eagerly waiting to see how the author is handling it !

The term "mistress" means something like "2nd wife" but not legal. It implies that there is another 1st wife legal one. Here in this case Anand has no such wife, but still he wants her to be his mistress. Why ? Perhaps he has more plans for her than merely having sex with her. Mistress is also called "Concubine" meaning as good as wife but not legal.

Excellent narration !
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 29-11-2018, 07:49 AM