Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
So here comes a somewhat bigger and hotter update for you all ...

Sanjana shook her head and said to herself, "Let me first check this contract and get it done"

Sanjana sat on her chair, called the reception and told that she should not be disturbed and opened the contract. She read every line in detail. She started making notes on the side. The start of the day, her anticipation and the treatment she received from Anand - all together bothered her very much and so she was slow in getting the contract done.
She made a couple of calls to the legal team to check on a few things and clarified everything and put them in the notes as well.

After around 2 hours she was complete with the review. She was upset with herself for taking so much time. She called up Anand's intercom

"Sir, i have reviewed the document. Everything looks ok. There are a few corrections but they are not major" she said.

"Good. I thought there were serious problems with this seeing the time you were taking" he said.

"No sir.. nothing like that... I had to make some calls to the legal department and.. " she tried to fill in some excuses.

"That's ok Sanjana.. Good this is done. I just sent you an email with the building plan that needs to included in the proposal. Call the Engineering team and discuss with them if everything is ok. We need to send this by 5 PM today"

Sanjana looked at the clock and it was 12:00.. She knew this would take a lot of her time... Another day, she would have been excited by all this work getting done in a day. But today, she was not prepared for this. She came prepared for Anand's lecherous eyes peel her saree followed by his hands. She was mentally preparing as she thought this would be worst ordeal she has got to face in her whole life.
But on the contrary, he did not even look at her properly and moreover giving her loads and loads of work. Somehow mentally preparing for the ordeal now made Sanjana expect it.. She wanted it to happen sooner than later.. this wait was killing her.

"Ye..Yes sir" Sanjana said.

"What Sanjana ? Any problem ? I don't see a firm response from you and that's rare ?" Anand said.

"No sir.. nothing. I will get it done by 5PM sir" she said firmly.

"Good" Anand said and hung up.

Sanjana shook off the thoughts and opened her email and started working on the tasks. She called up engineering team over the phone and discussed with them. She had to make a few other calls and had to read every part of the proposal, edit the plan and add it to the existing proposal. She soon got completely engrossed in the work and it started to pick up pace.

The clock struck 5 PM and she was ready with the proposal. She called the other heads and finalized the last bit and emailed it to the client.

She freshened up and knew that the day was almost over. She picked up the phone, called up her boss to update the status.

"Sir, the final proposal has been sent out sir with the plan"

"Yes. I saw the email. Good work. Can you come over" Anand said.

"Sir.. Yes sir" she said and hung up and got up to go to his room.

Sanjana had not put on her panty and bra back on.. She remembered that the moment she got up from her chair..
"Oh God !! the whole day at office I had been without a bra.. " she thought to herself.

The thought made her nipples harden and poke out of the pink blouse material. The rubbing the material was giving was making it harder by the moment. Sanjana thought for while .. should she wear the bra back again and the panty or should she go into his cabin again like this..
Should she try to seduce Anand and get it done with or should she use this chance to escape for the day.. She was confused.. Honestly, she did not clearly know what to do but decided against wearing the bra..

"What if he ignores me again" she thought.. her broken ego was demanding some attention. "Its ok.." lets go in and see first" she convinced herself and went to Anand's room

Knock Knock.. "May I come in sir"

"Yes.. Sanjana, waiting for you" Anand said.

Anand was sitting in his chair. His posture was relaxed and seemed that he was not particularly working on anything.

"Sir.."

"Yes Sanjana, I think today's work is done.. I wanted to discuss your future plans before we end the day.

Sanjana's heart skipped a beat. "Where is this leading" she thought.

"Looks like you had a chat with Sneha and you seem to be ready to the terms of the new opportunity" Anand said smiling appreciatively at Sanjana..

"Yes .. Sir... " Sanjana bit threw the words as she felt the lightening pass through her.. Yes, the moment she was waiting was finally there. Her boss has noticed the dress and is more direct in his words now.. Sanjana's heart beat was racing.. What next ?

"Sanjana whatever Sneha said was how she served me .. both as a secretary and as a ...mmm..caretaker" Anand said and looked at Sanjana.

"But with you, Sanjana.. my expectations are a bit more than what i was getting from Sneha" Anand said in a clear and straight voice.

Sanjana was taken aback. "What more can I give ?" she thought to herself. She had seen how Anand ravished Sneha in this very room. What else can a woman possibly give.. She looked at Anand, confused.

Anand saw her and said, "Oh..you are confused.. Let me explain to you in detail.."

"Sanjana come here in front of me and drop that pallu off your shoulders. You have taken pains to dress for me. Let me appreaciate it fully, right" Anand said in an authoritative tone.

Sanjana hesitated. Her boobs heaved with the heavy breathing. Her eyes were down looking at the floor. This was very sudden. Anand was speaking in a tone which was very different.

"What Sanjana ?" Anand asked authoritatively again bringing her back to her senses.

Anand quickly got up from his chair and went to the couch on the side of the room and sat comfortably there and showed the carpet right in front of hte carpet to Sanjana.

Sanjana tip toed slowly to the carpet and stood in front of him. She carefully removed the safety pin from the pallu all the while looking at the floor. She slightly moved her gaze to look at Anand. He was sitting leisurely, leaning completely on the couch looking directly at Sanjana. She quickly returned her gaze towards the floor. She could not look at him directly. She was feeling a mix of shame and shyness that was eating her up.

A chaste housewife who had hesitated to show her breasts to even her husband was now about to remove the pallu in front of her boss.. Shame was eating her..

She hesitantly took the pallu from her shoulders and dropped it on the floor in one quick motion and shut her eyes tightly. Her arms crossed over her breasts involuntarily covering it.

"Hey Sanjana.. don't be a spoilsport. I know you dressed up for me.. Now why all this fuss ?" Anand said.

Sanjana stood silent shivering with the extreme shyness. She was feeling a tingling between her thighs and her breath started to heat up. She shut her eyes and kept the arms crossed.

"Come on Sanjana" Anand said sternly and continued "Lift your arms above your head.. NOW" he commanded.

Sanjana left out a heavy breath and slowly lifted her arms above her head and crossed it over her head, holding the hands tightly above her head. Her eyes were still shut. Her heavy breathing made her chest rise and fall in rhythm. Her dark and hard nipples were poking on the fabric clearly showing the shape and colour of her teats.
Her creamy, fair arms in the sleeveless and her armpits without a hint of hair were a sigth to see. If you imagine a very beautiful middle aged lady Sanjana would fit that 100%. She was heaving and panting and she could feel her juices warm up inside her pussy. She was too shy to open and see Anand's reaction. There was pin drop silence and she knew her boss was enjoying the show she was giving. This thought increased the flow inside her pussy.

Sanjana waited with bated breath for the next move. She heard a slight mechanical sound..
“Oh God the electronic blinds for the window.. why is he opening that” she thought to herself.
As the whirring went on for some time, she could feel flash of light on her closed eyes. She slowly opened her eyes ...

The window shades were open as she expected and the evening sun rays were coming straight into the room falling on her directly..
The light revealed whatever the thin fabric was trying to hide.. Yes, her boobs was completely closed but fully visible. The moment she realised this her breath almost stopped and hesitantly she moved her gaze towards Anand.

Her boss was silently sitting, his eyes fixed on her fleshy boobs and lips parted clearly showing that he was appreciating the view and was getting aroused.
This was too much to take for Sanjana.. This has been the most erotic moment of her life so far and she least expected her 60+ old boss to give her this experience.
Sanjana bit her lips helplessly and turned her face away from the light and shit her eyes tightly again. She felt her pussy juices come out of the pussy in a small trickle. She realized how turned on the situation has made her. The drop of her honey peeped out of the pussy lips and traveled along the outer lip slowly reaching the bottom. There were no hairs in her pussy to hinder that movement. Sanjana was getting nervous as she was not wearing a panty..
The honey droplet was tickling her cunt lips and that increased the itch manifold.. she just wanted something hard inside sooner than later.
Sanjana legs got a bit unsteady and she squirmed a bit to adjust the itch between her legs. As she squirmed, her hips wiggled a bit making the situation even more erotic for Anand. He drew in his breath looking at the chaste housewife ready to serve him.

Another minute passed without any sound. Sanjana could almost hear her heart beat so loudly. The only other sound she could feel was her heavy breath. A drop of sweat originated from her forehead and trickled down her face. She had her eyes shut and face turned towards the opposite direction of the light.

"Sanjana... you are beautiful. Do you know that ?" Anand asked.

Sanjana did not respond. She bit her lower lips in shame again.

"Hmm. Sanjana tell me.. Do you know you are beautiful ?" Anand repeated

"Mmm.." was only Sanjana could respond.

"Do you know that you are a heartless woman ?" Anand asked

Sanjana was startled by this statement and slowly opened her eyes and gazed at Anand. He was smiling looking at her boobs, hips and her body. Sanjana did not close her eyes but felt extremely erotic.

"Ha Ha .. You dont know that you are heartless right ?" Anand mocked at her.

"Sir..." sanjana said in a low voice.. Her voice heavy with the erotic feelings seething inside her.

"Last New Year eve in the apartment function, you wore a black party saree with a sleeveless blouse. Do you remember ?"

"Ye..Yes sir" Sanjana was astonished at how Anand was so specific about that day and dress..

"That was the first time I saw you. I had been watching you the whole time that day. The way you moved around during the musical chair. Your blemishless fair skin, your eyes, your ...hmmm.. why say one by one.. every inch of you was oozing sensuality and class. I have seen a lot of women but i had never been smitten by anyone like you before"

Sanjana's state of arousal increased with Anand describing her in detail.. She was quiet alternately looking at Anand and the floor, her hands still locked above her head as though she was in punishment in front of a teacher.

"I could not get sleep the whole night.. and i am disturbed by you ever since. There is not a single day that had passed in the last 1 year that I had not thought about you.. Do you know that ?"

Sanjana was flattered to hear this from Anand.. She started feeling proud.. the effect she was having on this very powerful man. She was aroused and also started to feel for Anand now.

"But you are heartless.. you beautiful women never understand the turmoils you cause in men" Anand said in fake anger.

"I never knew..." Sanjana said in a low voice.

Anand drew in a sharp breath and continued.

"I wanted to have you for just one night.. you know.. just enjoy your warmth, your beauty... I thought I could fully taste you in a night"

Sanjana could'nt stand this talk from her boss.. Her toes curled in and she bit her lower lip again half closing her eyes trying to control her growing arousal.. It was an erotic sight to see this otherwise prim and proper housewife now standing with her pallu down hands locked above her head, her face betraying her and showing how aroused she was..

Anand continued, " But after i got to know you, after i saw how smart you, how elegant and graceful you are and what a beauty you are.. I changed my mind.."

Anand said this and came close to her...Sanjana's breathing increased rapidly.. She started shaking. Anand came very close to her. He was just a few cms away. He closed his eyes sucked in the air around her like a lion sniffing its prey. Sanjana's feminine scent hit his nostrils and he left out a growling moan.

"Aha......"

Sanjana started to sweat profusely and her breasts heaved up and down with the heavy breathing. She almost thought that she might get an orgasm without even touching her.. The atmosphere was completely sexually charged and Sanjana now was waiting for Anand to ravish her. She was ready.. completely ready for him.. Her juices were now in free flow, trickling out of her pussy and down her thighs. It formed a thin streak that leaked from her pussy to the inner thighs, slowly.

"Sanjana do you want to know what i want now ?" Anand asked from very close quarters. His face was facing and she could smell his masculanity..

"mmm..." Sanjana responded with quivering lips.. It was more of a moan than a yes.

"I want you to be my mistress.. I want you for myself. I want you to serve me as my concubine.." Anand stressed on the words.

Sanjana felt a jolt running through her. She was reaching new heights of shame and arousal. The thoughts of propeity and correctness vanished.

"How could he ask a married woman and mother of 2 children to be his mistress" she thought to herself but she was thinking about it proudly rather than with anger. She was proud that a powerful man is so smitten that he wants her to be his mistress at this age. Her lust was making her think that her brain. Anand had conditioned Sanjana so well that now all she could think was getting it done..

"Will you be my mistress ?" he asked her.

Sanjana's lips quivered.. she shook and opened her mouth but no words came out.. Her throat dried up. She opened her eyes and looked at Anand. Her eyes were dreamy and heavy..

Anand brought his hands and got hold of her creamy white hips on both sides and pressed them.. This was the first touch .

"Ahhhhh...mmmmm" she moaned.. Sanjana almost reached an orgasm with that touch. A jet of fluids flowed down her watered cunt, down her thighs. Her breath almost stopped and her sweating increased. Her breast raised and stood up and nipples were at their best hardness.She felt a mini orgasm shake through her. She bit her lips and eyes fluttered..

"Yee.Yess...sir" she stammered through

"What yes ?" Anand asked authoratively and squeezed the soft flash on her hips and caressed it..

"Mmmm... Ahhh" she moaned and unlocked her hands above her head. she could not take this torture any more and she threw her arms around Anand's shoulders. Her fleshy sleeveless arms were encircling her boss and she was panting with quivering lips very close to his face.

"I will be your MISTRESS... mmm aaaa... aaaaa.. I will be .. your MISTRESS>.....aaaaa"' she rambled and moaned

Anand sensed the bitch in heat and bent down and took her strawberry lips into his mouth and sucked her in.

"mmm..... " she moaned giving into the pleasure.

Anands hands squeezed her hips and moved to the back and Sanjana's tongue darted into his mouth searching and hunting down his tongue.. They kissed like hungry teenagers. Sanjana crushed her soft bossom on his hard chest time and again and his hands moved freely all over her back..sanj

Sanjana moaned into his mouth .. "Haannnnn....mmmmm" and indicated complete surrender. Her juices almost reached her calf muscles by now.

After 5 minuts of heavy kissing Anand parted from her lips and held her in his arms and said.

"OK.. Good girl. Now you are my mistress. I don't want to consummate our new relationship in this office space. I want to enjoy every inch of my mistresses body.. " he said.

Sanjana looked at him longingly.

"Tomorrow is Saturday. I will come to your house for dinner. I want you to prepare the DINNER and the BED for your boss. I will enjoy the food and will stay the night there and enjoy your beautiful body.. Do you udnerstand ?" Anand commanded.

Sanjana was longing for his cock to pierce her ithcing cunt but this statement from Anand disappointed her. But she did not want to disobey. She was so lcoked in the situation that all she coudl muster was

"Yes.. sir"

"Good.. Prepare the food and the bed. I will see at 6PM tomorrow, my mistress" Anand said and walked back to his chair.

Sanjana was weak on her legs and slowly turned towards the door. She was completely lost in another world.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 29-11-2018, 07:45 AM