Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Sahana, like always, blushed, trying to stop her face from convulsing. My finger was still in her pussy. I took my wet finger out after a while, making her smell it, to which she playfully hit me on my chest and rest her head on my shoulders. By the look on her face, I could tell, she was very aroused and if I had tried to fuck her, she would have let me fuck her in the taxi in front of Mark, Laila and the taxi driver. Then I turned to look at Mark and Laila to discover that Mark had put his hands under Laila’s dress, through her low cowl neck that provided easy access, and was pressing her boobs. The dress was such that if someone pushed the strap of cloth, that led up the halter neck and covered her magnificent tits, aside, her tits would be out with very little effort. After a while my prayer was answered and Mark pushed the dress aside and her tits were out.

I looked back and saw, Sahana staring at the scene unfolding in front of her. Mark being the shameless he is, said, ‘she is a beauty, isn’t she,’ when he realized we were staring.
I nodded in approval, ‘she is, you are one lucky old man,’ I said and then we both laughed. Laila, enjoying the treatment on her breasts, had her head thrown back, her curly hair out of the bun. Mark was now tweaking the large nipples on her D-cup breast. Before long, he leaned in and took the exposed nipple in his mouth and was started sucking it. I even noticed the taxi driver fixing his rear view mirror to get a look. This went on for a minute and Laila was now moaning in the taxi and I in all this slid my hand up Sahana’s dress and fondle her left boob and tracing the nipple. Sahana would have stopped me in any other day, as breasts were a highly sensitive part of hers, but she was horny and the highly erotic scene in front had her distracted.

Then, in no time to end the night, we had arrived at the resort, straightened our clothes and got out of the taxi. As this was the last night, we said our goodbyes and exchanged contact details; we were to retire early as we had a flight to catch the next morning. As soon as the goodbyes, hugs and kisses, were done, Sahana dragged me into our room and opened her dress and took off her thong to get on top me and initiate what became one of the most vocal and wildest sex sessions in my life. She came early due to her being aroused most of the night.

As we laid down, spent, she asked out of the blue, ‘do you think, it was strange for Mark to expose Laila the way he did in the taxi?’
‘You mean show her tits to us?’ I asked in return and she nodded a yes. I had not yet told her that Mark had actually hired Laila for the trip to accompany him and that they were not married like they had us believed at first. I wasn’t not willing to share that information with her for some reason; I thought it was best not to tell Sahana about it, I clearly did not know why, but that I wanted all that had happened so far to have an element of ‘risqué’ in it. ‘Look,’ I continued, ‘if Mark wanted to expose Laila and she had not problem and was enjoying it, what’s the harm?’
‘hmm, I get it. Also do you feel the same way about the things that you and I have done back at home and in Bali the past few days?’ She asked.
‘Yes,’ I replied. ‘Do you want this to continue, this fun?’
She nodded, ‘yes, I would like to have fun in the future, but how far do we go? This could become something we might regret very fast.’
‘Again look, do not worry,’ I replied, ‘If we feel we need to stop we will stop, but for now lets be adventurous. Okay?’ Then I got up on her, gave her a long kiss. I, then reminded her that we had a flight to catch in the morning and we went to sleep.

This honeymoon trip to Bali was not only our first trip together, but also were we, especially Sahana had an awakening to her adventurous side. I was glad we had found Mark and Laila in this trip as without them the transformation of Sahana would not have been complete and that they acted not only as a catalyst but also as an active participant. In that very moment I felt glad that I had married Sahana, whatever initial doubt that I had about her being a perfect match was now gone.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:41 PM