Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Mark and I kissed each other’s spouses in cheek and shook each other’s hands. Sahana was finding cheek kisses normal now. After the greetings were done as we all stood in our room, Mark stretched his hands and touched the dress material on the lower back of Sahana, keeping his hands there and said, ‘Wow, what is this material, so smooth?’

Sahana shrugged her shoulders, ‘I have no idea’, she replied, turning her head to look as Mark crept his fingers down to her ass cheeks.
I was on the other side of Mark and I too extended my hand and touched her ass with my fingers, pretending to feel the material, ‘a mixture of spandex, I think,’ I said. Mark smiled at me, his finger still tracing her ass.
‘oh yes, its smooth,’ he said. It was quite a scene as we both men from two sides were caressing Sahana’s smooth ass cheeks, one for each. Laila had a smirk on her face.

‘Aren’t you wearing panties?’ I asked Sahana, acting as if I was shocked, ‘I can’t feel panty line?’
‘You wicked men! It’s called a thong Ali,’ she replied, ’I can’t go pantyless in such a short dress.’ Even though she was not informed about Mark and Laila’s ‘client’ relationship, Sahana by now had became more comfortable around Mark and less at unease while teasing him.
Mark laughed and patted the ass cheek of Sahana that he was caressing. Sahana, although unbothered it seemed, lightly flinched; maybe she still needed time to adjust to touches by men other than me. He took his hand away and reached out to Laila who was near him, turned her around, and grabbed her ass. ‘Laila goes pantyless,’ he said, ‘it’s easier that way.’ Laila called him a bastard and playfully pushed him away.

Mark called a taxi; the driver was his acquainted and would wait for us the whole evening. Mark knew the taxi driver because he had been here to Bali before and was quite good at keeping connections and contacts. He knew how to get things done it seemed, like earlier in the day he acquired the services of Daniel and made the spa allow Daniel, an outsider to massage a lady client. All four of us got into the back of the taxi. Mark and I had our respective partners on our lap. The whole way to the club, Mark was openly kissing and petting Laila, putting his hand under her dress to get to her pussy and cupping her breasts over her clothes. The girls were sat on our laps with their sides and sat towards each other with their knees touching. So from mine and Sahana’s position we could see the whole show. Sahana had never another couple act so sexually in front of her before and that shock showed on her face

We reached the club and managed to find a table just beside the dance floor. The club was upscale and was basically like a big ballroom, with tables all around a massive dance floor. Men and women were well dressed and it did not look like the student ‘nightouts’ in Bali. The crowd consisted of what looked like people in their mid twenties to mid thirties on average. Mark remarked how he liked to go to these sort venues because it made him feel young, but avoided the trashy clubs where mostly young people wearing beachwear drank off their faces and rowdily danced and moved about. We ordered our drink; Mark and I had beer, Sahana tried Vodka Lemonade and Laila was drinking a screwdriver cocktail. Although there were hot skimpily dressed women in the club, Sahana and Laila were drawing attention because among all the Australians around both of the girls were visibly exotic and looked hot. One man, who looked in his thirties, actually come up to me and Sahana and said, ‘I live in Australia, so I seldom get to see a brown women this hot, well done mate’ and high fived me and left. Sahana was blushing like a little girl from that complement.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:36 PM