Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 8

We went back to our resort after lunch and Sahana and I lied down on the bed in the afternoon. Sahana asked me how Laila’s ass felt when I touched it, I said, ‘not as good as yours, she had soft massaged skin, but it did not match yours.’ She laughed at the comparison and compliment. I asked her, ‘what did Mark whisper into your ear as he was groping your ass?’
She after a moment said, ‘he said that “as far as I can tell Ali wants you to be more adventurous and sexy.” That’s it that’s what he said in a very calm manner. I was like he made you touch his wife’s ass, and they are married. I thought having you ass touched and squeezed wasn’t such a big deal and that you didn’t say anything, I let it go. Are you mad that I let him touch my ass?’ I was not inclined to reveal to Sahana the nature of Mark and Laila’s relationship. I just wanted to see how she acted the rest of the way with Laila present as I was as sure Mark touched Sahana’sr ass once and would touch her ass again.
‘No,’ I replied, ‘I was proud of your ass and adventurous attitude, how good and confident, you looked. Ass touching is no big deal.’

We became naked in no time and Sahana got on her fours and I fucked her from behind as we looked at the pictures from the spa pool. When we finally got to the picture of Mark groping her ass in full freedom, I told her how hot it looked with her bikini covered boobs touching his chest and his hand cupping her ass, as if she is completely under his control, we both came.

In the evening, when I came out for the shower I discovered Sahana was almost ready and was putting on makeup. She was wearing a ‘bandage’ black mini dress with the length that came to the mid of her thighs, that was tight and stuck to her like second skin. It had a low cut front and an open cut back, a cut that extended to the lower mid back. She accessorized her neck with a black choker. I quickly got ready to find that she was ready and was wearing her kitten heeled black ankle boots. It was quite clear looking at her that she was not wearing a bra underneath due to her low cut front and open back, but I could not tell if she was wearing panties or not as she showed no panty lines. So was she naked under her dress?

Before I could investigate, Mark and Laila knocked on our glass door. I opened to find Mark smartly dressed in shirt tucked in and straight jeans trousers. Laila was wearing a short purple coloured mini dress with a cowl neck cut low just below the boobs showing ample inner braless-side boob. The neck was halter design with tie closures. The dress was open back, bodycon silhouette, with side slits, tight around the ass, and of a length that reached just above mid thigh. She topped the outfit off with beige pumps with ankle straps. Her curly hair was tied up, leaving her neck bare, making her entire getup sensational.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:34 PM