Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Laila got into the pool and sat beside Mark. Mark (I think) and I were in anticipation of what Sahana was wearing inside her, as she opened her robe slowly; we discovered Sahana was actually wearing the black two piece bikini I got her. She had one hand covering her breasts and the other one covering her bottom crotch area, shy from all the exposure. ‘Relax..’ I said as she came towards us in the water, then she looked at me and then at Mark, keeping eye contact and dropped her hands. Her top part was a triangle top that was tied behind her neck and back. Her full breasts had filled out her bikini top, her breasts pressed together and ample cleavage was showing with her long necklace resting on the valleys of the cleavage. Her hair was tied in a messy bun and entire back was naked except for the strings that tied her tops. Her bikini bottom was tie sides and left half of her ass exposed, seen by Mark and I, as she turned and sat between Mark and I. She could have sat on the other side of me, but she had chosen to be in-between us men, with their arms touching. I leaned in and gave her a full kiss, whispering to her of how proud I was of her. We were sat on steps inside the pool and the water came till our upper chest and Sahana’s bikini clad tits were bobbing and coming up the water level every now and then and I saw Mark checking it out.

We all relaxed for a bit and made small talk. I noticed that Sahana had started to relax in the warm water. I realized that her inhibitions had been significantly lowered in this trip and that she had worn a two piece bikini for the first time. I had to make a point of it.
‘Mark… Laila,‘ I announced, ‘my beautiful Sahana is has turned a new leaf in this trip and have worn a two piece bikini for the first time.’ My shy wife started to go red and then playfully punched me in my stomach.
Mark clapped, even Laila clapped as well. ‘Sahana, darling,’ Mark complemented, ‘you look beautiful, you should wear them more.’ Sahana thanked us, still shy and looked down. Mark not missing the opportunity to spice things up had called me, ‘Ali, give me your phone; let’s take some pictures of your bride.’ I got up, went to where our phones were, got back and handed him my phone. Sahana in the meantime didn’t need any coaxing as she proudly stood, water dripping from her body.

Mark took some photographs as she posed, hands on hip, looking sideways, all those sorts of things. Then I was asked to join her and we posed for two or three shots. Then to my surprise Laila came up, and we posed with Sahana on my one side and Laila on my other. I had my hands on both of the girl’s hips as they had theirs on my. Then I was sat on the edge of the pool, my legs spread, with the two girls straddled my legs each and leaned against me with my hands on their stomach. It was wonderful having Laila so close to me, knowing that she and Mark had no relationship to speak of, I was bit more relaxed touching her. Mark then instructed only Laila and I to pose standing up in tight embrace with both of us looking at the camera, one of boobs crushing into my chest. ‘Mark lets make this pose sexy,’ he said, as he came to us and put my hand that was grazing her lower back and pulled it to her ass cheek, most of which was outside her suit and making me cup it. Sahana immediately shot me a look and the look I gave back to her was of helplessness as if I had no say in this. But I was in heaven. ‘This is just for photographs,’ Mark announced, sensing some unease within me. I was cupping her ass for quite some time as Mark fiddled with the phone camera settings before clicking it. Then upon Mark’s direction I left the frame and Sahana entered. He made them hug each other with their face to the camera, and Laila immediately upon holding her put her hands on Sahana’s ass cheeks and Sahana laughed and did the same to Laila. After that shot something strange happened, Laila came out of the frame and took the camera from Mark and Mark replaced her immediately, as Mark embraced a laughing giggling Sahana in a tight hold. Then they did the same pose Laila and I did, with Mark cupping my wife’s ass with his right hand palm. Sahana froze, and Mark announced again, ‘this is just for photographs,’ and whispered something in Sahana’s ears and she unfroze, and unlike last time she did not make him move his hands upwards. Laila took the picture, Mark gave one last squeeze on Sahana’s ass and released her, and Laila then handed Mark the camera as he saw the shot on the screen.

A thought immediately crept into my mind: was this photo session planned by Mark and Laila to get Sahana and me physically freer with them? To put my thoughts to rest, Mark presented my phone to me and pronounced to Sahana and I that the picture set was a small honeymoon gift from Mark and Laila and that if we wanted; Sahana and I could email him the pictures to him later. We stayed for a bit, talked about cricket, relaxed in the water, and then leaving for lunch, to meet again in the evening.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:32 PM