Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
So we chatted some more. I was on the side taking pictures on my phone, of the beach and of Sahana. Then I asked Mark to take some couple shots of Sahana and I. I stood with my arms around her, holding her waist, then another one where I was holding her face and was kissing her. In the next one, she was standing in front of me, with me holding her around her stomach. Then for the next shot, I made her turn her back to the camera at an angle, her face turned towards Mark, arms around my neck and my hand at her hip. Mark paused, shook his head sideways, came towards us, took my hand from my waist and placed it on her ass. ‘Much better,’ he said, ‘you guys married not long ago, show some passion.’ He clicked some more. I then took some pictures of him and Laila, where they were both sat on the blanket with him, behind her, in the last picture he was cupping her breast. He made it seem so normal and natural. After a while Laila got up and left to find a public toilet as she needed to pee. Mark did not bother accompanying her.

The Sahana suggested, ‘Mark let’s take some photos.’
‘Oh yes please,’ replied Mark, with a grin. She did not need to ask me or want my approval for it; she knew I was already game.

So they stood and took photographs, with the sea at the back, first one was tame with them in side hugs and was followed by the next one with Sahana kissing his cheeks as her held her tight, his hands on her lower back. For the next photograph, she had her back to him as she leaned against him, his crotch and her ass touching highly likely, his hands around her waist on her stomach. They were doing the same routine that mine and Sahana’s couple pictures were. I knew what the next photograph was going to be and I was right. She turned her back to the camera and head turned towards it, while Mark’s right hand came around was slowly inching towards her ass cheeks. How Sahana would react to it, was all I thought. Then to both my relief and disappointment, when Mark’s hands actually touched her ass for a second, she immediately pulled his hands up to his waist. Luckily I had caught both of those hand positioned shots on camera. She had longs legs and a scrumptious ass; he was probably dying to get his hands on it.
As their photo session ended, Sahana came towards me and whispered to me in Bengali so Mark had no idea, ‘How was it?’ as her left eyebrow danced peeking over her sunglasses. Her right hand then brushed on my suit to find my cock stiff. She had her answer.

‘How much did you like it? I asked, as I felt the front of her pussy and it was wet, we had not gone to the water yet. Her back was towards Mark and her body was covering my hands touching her pussy. She sheepishly laughed, embarrassed that she had been caught red handed. I realized that not having Laila, Mark’s wife, around had made her bolder, bold enough to initiate teasing.

Laila came back and we chatted some more, mostly politics and about the latest terrorist attacks in Europe, before going to the water for a swim. Laila, who I found to be very quiet, being a Syrian, gave us her opinion of the middle crisis, and from what I could gather from her, she was probably a silent supporter of her President.

I was by now quite sure that Mark and Laila were not married, but I could not point to it exactly why I thought so. Nothing happened all afternoon, except us men taking peeks at each other’s partner. Laila was physically a very gifted woman, and gave off aura that she was very sexual. It was her full lips and the sharp straight nosed face, coupled with her zeal to expose her body, which gave off that aura.

After spending a whole day and staying for the sunset, we headed back. We then got invited to go to a spa day the next day with Mark and Laila, followed by clubbing in the evening. Mark promised that he would make all the arrangements. Although Mark was old enough to be our father, he was treating us as if we were his friends.

That night we made love that night will full passion and managed to come at the same time. I had put a lot of effort into foreplay and oral sex for that to happen and I was glad when it did. As we lay on our bed, Sahana turned towards me and said, ‘you know, when we were taking pictures, with my back to him, I actually felt his hardness on my ass, you know. I hope you don’t mind.’
I made a “brushing away” movement with the right hand, a gesture we Bengalis made, to signal that it wasn’t a problem. ‘He is not the first one whose hardness you ass has felt,’ I said.
‘Of course it was Anis’s. You are right,’ she said.
‘How did that feel?’ I asked her, looking into her eyes.
She thought for a moment, ‘he was wearing boxers and I had just bent down. I was half-expecting him to be hard,’ she said caressing my chest, ‘I was just trying to tease him. So when I sat on him, I felt it against my ass you know, so in reflex I, without thinking, rubbed against it, till his “thing” set right in between my ass. I did not think what I was doing. I just did it. You don’t think bad of me do you?’ She said with her puppy dog expression. I gave her kiss to answer her question.
‘Did you like it?’ I asked, immediately regretted asking. She did not answer me, ignoring the question, and simply got on top of and put my already erect cock into her.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:28 PM