Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
We shared our villa space with another couple that lived on the villa opposite ours with the common pool in between. We bumped into them once as we were in our room and they were walking past. As to get out of their villa space, they had to walk past ours. Our villa, which was cheaper, was closest to the door leading out to the lobby. Of the couple, the guy, a white Australian was in his mid sixties, and the women, who looked Arab or middle eastern with a middle eastern English accent, was about in her early to mid thirties. Although, they introduced themselves as husband and wife, I felt fishy by the way they acted. Also they had a noticeable age difference. The guy, named Mark, was a charmer, really funny and friendly. He looked like one of those people whose age did not get in the way of an active lifestyle, but he did sport a ponch belly, whereas the women, Laila, looked like some light cream coloured goddess with a heavy top area, with a sharp nose and curly hair. She looked awkward when Mark told us that they were married and did not even give us courtesy smile. Maybe Mark was nervous, after seeing us brown Asian couple and upon introduction straightaway knowing that we were form Bangladesh, thinking that we may be conservative and think of them badly if we knew that they were not married or something like that. I noticed Mark eyeing up my wife. Who wouldn’t?

So after the days our tourist spree ended, we went to the beach near our villa. The beach was not crowded and was mostly visited by the residents of the nearby resorts. Sahana was wearing the one piece she brought here in Kuta, and wore a T-Shirt over the suit, so only the bottom half of the suit was showing. The suit was of an electric floral print. The bottom covered most of her ass only leaving bottom part of her ass cheeks out. ‘You like looking at those girls aren’t you?’ She asked, her head pointing at a trio of young women, possibly in their late teens or early twenties, wearing skimpy bikinis, with all three lying on their fronts on a blanket, soaking up the sun.
‘They do look nice, I must admit,’ I replied, ‘You would look nicer, miles better than them, if you loosened up a bit.’
‘Don’t get me wrong, I want to,’ she said, ‘but for a part of me, is still not easy. It’s a mental block.’
I nodded, ‘look at the girl in the middle,’ I said, ‘look at her ass; she is wearing a thong, putting herself on display. And nobody is telling her to stop and people walking past is drinking her view and is appreciating it. You don’t have to worry about loosening up here.’

She looked at me, took hold of my chin and said, ‘if you think I am going to wear a thong bikini, forget it. This is a public beach.’
‘What happened to the girl who told me “let the look for all they want”, what happened to her?’ I teased her.
‘Oh that… I was really horny when I said it and the thing is that for a Bengali girl like my word like ‘Bikini’ and ‘swimsuit’ create a barrier that is hard to overcome.

Then she took her sarong from her bag, tied it round her waist, and took her T-shirt off, leaving her top half of her suit out in the open. Its neck was round cut and deep and showed a lot of cleavage. She was going at it step by step. Also, I discovered that my wife was not into the idea of exhibiting herself to complete strangers. She liked the excitement and taboo of showing off to person she knew or met. So a random beach unveiling was not exciting her.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:25 PM