Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 6

We landed on Bali Ngurah Rai Airport in the Monday morning. A car from the hotel picked us up and drove us straight to our hotel. We were tired as we had no sleep and had to get on the plane very late after midnight and then later take a connecting flight. But we still did not want to waste the day and decided to plough through it. As we got to our hotel resort in Nusa Dua, we discovered that it was the perfect fit for us. It was a villa, with a bedroom and a sitting space outside with tables. The bedroom had a bathroom and a toilet space, that was completely open and only a curtain to cover them. The bedroom had glass walls and a glass door that led out into sitting space outside and the pool. The glass walls and remote controlled door had electric curtains. There was another villa that was on the other side of the pool, like ours only inverted.

So for the first day, we changed and we went shopping as we wanted to get that out of the way, so we went to Kuta and looked around in the malls. Sahana wanted to buy Sarongs and I needed to get a pair of beach shorts as the pair I had was quite old. Although the prices were not exorbitant, they were kind of expensive. Sahana got a Green coloured sarong.

Seeing pictures Anis’s wife Faria in swimsuits that he made her wear for his birthday had given me an idea. On the plane ride to Bali, as my birthday was after next week, I told her that I wanted an early present and it had to be what I wanted. She gave me a confused look not knowing whether to agree or not before realizing what I was about to ask her. Maybe she thought of the same thing or had the same idea, I did not know, but she did not need me to spell it out to read my mind. She did not say yes or no and kept me hanging. But I kept trying to convince her, to give me a definite answer. I told her how she should experience different things like other tourists did and that she could always wear a sarong if she felt self conscious. I told her how one piece suits were modest and did not show much and would not be daring. Told her how in two piece suits, the bottoms were just smaller hot pants and that the tops were just T-shirts with mid-riff showing. She simply laughed and said nothing conclusive. So later in Kuta, I took the issue in my own hand. And after a while of shopping in Kuta, I took her to a swimwear store, holding her hand, not telling her beforehand where we were going and just entered. I found about the store in the internet and so it was not hard to find and the reviews said that it had all kinds of swimwear. I asked the store clerk to show us some styles. I wanted to ease Sahana in into everything. So I made Sahana try out a one piece suit and a two piece suit, while buying a third suit without her knowing. I told her that after wearing a one piece suit, if she felt comfortable, she could try the two piece suit. I made it sound that she had a choice. She was a person who liked running the show.

We decided that for the next couple of days we would get through all the tourist-things we had in our itinerary. Like visiting visit Obud’s streets and art galleries, watch Balinese Barong dance, visit Monkey temple, visit Uluwatu temple, and trek to waterfalls. And after all that was over we would simply chill in the swimming pool, get spa treatments, spend a day at the beach and go clubbing, that sort of thing. Sahana would wear shorts, denim hot pants with ends at the same height as the rise, short summer dresses for the rest of the trip. She even brought thongs so that the panty-line in her dresses would not be seen when she sat or bent over and that she just wanted to try thongs. She showed as much legs in these dresses as possible as her legs were one of her best assets. Also, most of the other female tourists were wearing relatively skimpy clothes. She had also worn TEE crop tops that showed six inches of midriff with denim hot pants when we trekked the Tegenungan waterfall. But as all lot of the female tourists were wearing swimsuits, so her attire was rather conservative. I told her, ‘see, nobody is being prudish over here, all the beaches, pools and spas are going to be like this.’ I suggested that the next time we go into the places with water; she could experiment with her clothing.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:21 PM