Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
I stopped him, ‘oho! Subhas-kaka, do not worry, she is like your niece just massage her the way she wants you to.’ Sahana’s eyes gleamed as this was the reaction she was hoping I would give. I was her aid in all mischief. She then told us to wait and went to the bedroom to came back a minute later.

‘Come-on, Subhas-kaka, uncles can give nieces neck massages, come-on hurry,’ She said, sitting on the stool, whilst tying her hair in a bun. She was wearing a buttoned up shirt with only the top button undone, so everything on her shoulders and around her neck was covered.
With a sense of hesitation Kaka went behind her. ‘Whatever you say didi,’ he said. With reluctance he touched the back of her neck and slowly put pressure on it. With one hand he would gently enter her hair, massage it, rummage through it, careful enough not as to untangle her bun. The other would work at the base of her neck. After a while like I had done, Sahana was making moaning and ‘cumming’ faces, which only I could see as her back was towards Subhas-kaka. He still looked as if what he was doing was not proper, that this was wrong. His stares maybe lecherous, his innuendos maybe quick witted, but when it came to action he was not a degenerate.

Suddenly Anis came into the kitchen, dressed and ready to go back home. Sahana looked like a deer caught in the headlights. What would Anis think that a man like Subhas-kaka was feeling up my wife’s neck? ‘What’s going on here?’ he asked Sahana. Upon hearing this Subhas-kaka withdrew his hand as if it was a reflex. It all happened in a flash.
‘Oh I had a stiff neck,’ Sahana said confidently, as if nothing was unusual, ‘did you know Kaka gives a mean neck massage?’
‘Now I do,’ he replied, ‘glad you are happy Ms Blow-jobber,‘ using his usual rhetoric to tease Sahana. She turned red, but then realized, Subhas-kaka does not know what blowjob means so all was well. ‘Okay,’ Anis said, ‘I need to head back home and take my car to the workshop. Goodbye guys, see you after I come back from Turkey. Good luck on your honeymoon.’
I got up gave him a hug, wishing him luck and then Sahana got up giving him a tight hug, with his arms around her waist and lowerback. He jokingly thanked her for the baby-oil, which it was on the bedside table and to save some for when he sleeps-over the next time. We all laughed. And then he left.

Sahana got back to the stool, opened a button from the top and pulled her shirts collar wide open up her collar-bone and shoulders as much as possible, and prompted Subhas-kaka, ‘Kaka, please go back to the massage, and get a bit of the shoulders as well, it hurts after I wake up.’ She looked inviting; her long chain could be seen disappearing into the abyss of shirt covered cleavage. As Anis left, she was much freer to tease the other person she liked to tease, Subhas-kaka. She had a bra on, as her straps could be seen. I was surprised that she was wearing a bra.
I think upon seeing Shahana and Anis hug, Subhas-kaka realized that these modern women did not mind when men other than their husband touched them, so why should he hesitate, if she wants him massage, he should, because now his hands didn’t look like there was hesitation as he went back to work, massaging the bare skin around her neck. He was still stealing glances from the top view of her cleavage and part of her thighs exposed from shorts riding up. His rough hands was really putting pressure and kneading her neck and shoulders, his dark skin contrasting hers. I was hard, I couldn’t see Subhas-kaka’s lungi only guessing that he was, but I knew Sahana was aroused as well. Because she had eyes closed, making her ‘cumming’ faces. Subhas-kaka, in effort to be a cheeky bastard, spoke to her, ‘Didi, your collar bones are really skinny,’ he said, rubbing her collarbones and front of her neck, careful enough not to go down. He also avoided going underneath the bra straps. But it still looked so erotic his hands were rubbing over her bra straps. If I could, I would have wanked myself off or made love to Sahana then and there. As she did not hear the first time and simply groaned, opening her eyes slowly, he repeated what he said earlier.

‘Oh yes, it is the way that I am,’ She said followed by a chuckle, ‘you said I look like Bollywood actresses, all Bollywood actresses are skinny like me.’ He then went both hands into her hair, kneading her head and opening her hair bun in the process, then giving her neck and head a serious rubdown, shaking her, with her hair going everywhere. After that vigorous rubdown, her hair and face looked like she just came from a getting a hearty, energetic fuck. The massage ended and Subhas just stood there while she recovered. After she recomposed herself with her hair all haywire, still looking sexy, she went to our bedroom, got back a crisp hundred taka note and tried handing him the note, her shirt not yet straightened.
He refused to take the money. ‘No Didi, how can I take money from a Bollywood actress? I was glad to do it. Please don’t give me money for it.’ Of course he was glad to do it. Who wouldn’t want to massage Sahana? Sahana patted his back saying thank you. He had his hands on top of his crotch area the whole time, even when he walked out.

Sahana and I had a sex session that afternoon, woke up, ate lunch, then we both went to the gym and at night had another round of sex. We were in constant arousal from all the things that was happening around us. We were looking forward to our Bali honeymoon.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:17 PM