Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 5

I woke up to a blowjob by my wife. Her damp fresh showered hair falling all over my legs. She licked my penis for a minute, kissing and licking it all over. As I brushed her wet hair with my fingers, she looked up, took her mouth off, ‘oh you woke up,’ she said getting up, ‘now go get fresh and bring me some eggs.’ She was wearing a dark purple silk kimono robe that I got her yesterday, tied in a knot in the middle, the length ended just above the knee.

After I got back from the shop, I knocked on the guest room door to make Anis get up. Then when went to the kitchen, I found Sahana making coffee. I put the eggs on the table, went up to her gave her kiss. As I felt her up with my hands, I felt panty lines when I grazed over her ass. I was disappointed, but maybe alike always she needs time to adjust. Also she was wearing a bra. I let it go for now. She noticed the lingering of my fingers on her strap. ‘I still need to get used to wearing a robe,’ she said, ‘these things don’t stay in place.’ I sat down with coffee and looked at the papers and Sahana went into making omelets. After a while, Anis entered, wearing his T-shirt he wore last evening and a pair of boxers.
‘Oh sorry!’ He said, scratching his head, as he entered, still sleepy it seemed. ‘Usually I roam around in boxers at home.’
‘Don’t worry, you are fine,’ I said and so he sat down on a stool and poured himself a glass of water, drank it and then poured himself some coffee.
‘I’ll give you an omelet,’ Sahana said to Anis as she got a fresh plate infront of him, set the omelet on it and served it. Anis then rose from his seat and gave Sahana a hug. These hugs of theirs are a way for them to be intimate with each other.

As Anis’s hands roamed on her back, feeling the smooth fabric of silk, it stopped and then broke the hug. ‘You are wearing a bra? What happened to no-bra-Sahana?’ he asked, teasing her.
She brushed her hair, now drier, away from her eyes, looking absolutely pure and stunning and laughed. ‘I am still not comfortable with going bra-less in these robes. These robes have mind of their own and can open up,’ she said and then the bell rang, ‘also for that.’
I wondered who it was at the door. After opening the door, I saw Sahana leading Subhas-kaku into the kitchen. So this was the reason why she was wearing underwear. She these days had started subhas-kaku run all sorts of errands, he was happy to do them, as he got to see Sahana walk around, bend, and stretch infront of him. Also Sahana promised him some money for his efforts. She walked to the cupboard and went on her toes to fetch some paper and money. As she stretched to get the paper and money, her robe rode further up, leaving some parts of her thighs exposed and the silky robe dbang over her ass, taking its shape. Then as she got back to her feet, much of the robe that went upwards over the belt stayed that way and loosened around the waist , creating a gap around her neck and above her cleavage area. Subhas-kaku was enjoying looking at the hot high-class housewife infront of him. He probably never imagined women could look like this. Subhas-kaku greeted Anis and I, after he recovered from the distraction that was Sahana.

She handed him the paper and the cash and said, ‘Subhas-kaka, get me what is on that list, okay? Only five things in there and don’t forget milk, buy the Aarong packet ones.’
‘Okay, I will get them and definitely get milk,’ he answered. He emphasized on milk flashing us a smile. I knew what sort of milk he was thinking about. Then he left and shut the door behind him.
‘You’ve certainly made his day Ms Blow-jobber,’ Anis quipped, referring to Subhas, ‘I’m sure he has never seen women who looked like this ever before.’ I nodded in agreement. Sahana laughed and said nothing. After her dress had bunched up a little bit around the waist, Sahana did not bother to pull it down and fix it. She then sat on the opposite stool of Anis’s and started eating. He remarked, ‘Subhas-kaka needs baby oil now,’ and we all laughed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 23-05-2020, 07:14 PM