Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
Quote:breville1

Goddammit!! She's been feeling that tingling between her legs for a long time now! That Sneha and Anand put on that sexual display to lure her...now that tingling won't stop until Anand puts it out.....or may be someone else??!!

These people are too smart at taking advantage of the less fortunate.....Sneha offers "congratulatory" champagne to a woman who has never had alcohol......the effect of the alcohol, the tingling between her legs, the need to keep the well paid high flying job.....good God! What a terrible decision she has to take.

Meanwhile back at home, Mr. Hubby is going to be less than pathetic I presume. Probably no help to her. More interested in his short term fantasy I suppose....

Unfortunately, these powerful types can get bored soon. Sanjana needs to take advantage of her time at the "top" to set up some long term financial stability for her family....if that family stays together....corporate whores cum and go....and once a whore.....

Uhhhh....what a hopeless situation!
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 29-11-2018, 07:27 AM