Adultery Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind (completed)
The next day morning she got a text from Sneha

"Come to my office at 9 AM. Need to meet you and talk for a couple of hours" it read.

"Sure Sneha. See you at 9" she texted back

Sanjana was lost in thoughts the whole time she got ready. She did not speak much with Vivek nor the kids. She got ready in a lost state and went out sharply at 8:30 going towards Sneha's office to meet her.

She reached her office and knocked at her door at 9 AM sharp.

"Come in Sanjana" Sneha said

"Good Morning Sneha !!" Sanjana said with hesitation and smiled nervously at her. She did not know what to expect. Will Sneha be good to her first of all or will she think her as competition. And what is he going to say about Anand's mysterious requirement - "You need to do everything that Sneha does... will it be ... " Sanjana's thoughts were running wild.

"Sit down Sanjana... lets talk about this in detail.. Do you want a coffee or something" Sneha asked

"No.. i am ok"

"Wait" Sneha said and took her landline and spoke something into it.

"OK. Lets get started straightaway Sanjana. Anand sir told to me about what he talked to you yesterday. He is looking to elevate you to my position" Sneha said in a matter-of-fact tone and looked at Sanjana

Sanjana looked at Sneha and bowed her head not knowing what to answer.

"You have impressed him immensely.. i can see that. Its not easy to become the secretary of Anand sir. I know how hard it was for me and what I had to do to finally get it" Sneha sighed as she said it.

"I don't want to become a competition for you Sneha. This was not what i wanted or expected.. I..." Sanjana said in an apologetic tone.

"No.. No.. don't worry about it. I am getting a good position in Singapore with a good raise. I will still work under Anand sir but remotely." Sneha said.

Sanjana was relieved that Sneha was not mad at her and did not think her as competition.

"Thanks Sneha. I was so worried that this will create a wedge between us"

"Don't be silly. I have been in the corporate world for quite some time now and I know to play my cards as well... I can't waste my time being jealous" Sneha laughed out load.

Sanjana was relieved at how the conversation was going

Knock Knock..

"Yes Come in " Sneha said.

A well dressed office assistant entered with a tray which had a bottle of champagne and 2 glasses. He came and placed it on the table and said.

"Mam, shall I.. "

"No. Thank you Prem !! I will take care" Sneha said. Prem bowed and left the room quickly.

"Sanjana what are you looking at .. so puzzled. We have both got a promotion and don't we have to celebrate" Sneha said smiling at Sanjana.

Sneha got up and opened the bottle and started pouring it on the glasses.

"Sneha, I don't drink.. that too in office hours"

"Sanjana, very good .. now this is the first thing you need to learn if you want to work for Anand. Don't say no to a drink. You can take more or less as per your taste and choice but never say that you don't drink" Sneha said

"Do you get me ?" Sneha asked Sanjana extending her arm with a glass to Sanjana

"Also you will need this for our discussion today and I have already communicated to Anand sir. You can get back home after our meeting. So don't worry" Sneha said handing over a glass to Sanjana

Sanjana got the glass from Sneha but did not say anything.

Sneha brought her glass in front of Sanjana and said, "Cheers"

They clinked her glasses and Sanjana took her first sip of alcohol in her life. It was fizzy and somewhat sour as she closed her eyes and swallowed the first sip.

"Thats a good girl" encouraged Sneha and Sanjana smiled in weakly.

After a few more sips and talking about the some of the perks they would be getting with this promotion, Sanjana's mood lightened significantly. They were conversing like friends discussing a promotion with drinks.

"Sanjana, this is a dream come true offer for you" Sneha said.

"I know Sneha. If someone has said this a couple of months back i would have laughed at them"

"Hmm.. I know your situation. We reviewed your file before hiring which had your family's current situation clearly" Sneha said.

"Yes. It had been a horrific past few months. We are back breathing only now." Sanjana replied. A mention of the family made the smile on Sanjana's face vanish for a second.

"I know.. I know.. but you deserve this. You are smart and you are capable" Sneha said

"Thanks Sneha... I am gifted to have people like you support me in my quick growth. I have always heard that in the corporate world people are always jealous and keen on pulling others down.. But, i have seen completely opposite people."

"Sanjana, I always look for what is good for Anand sir and the company. Thats the trust Anand sir has on me. I take care of him and he takes care of me" Sneha replied.

"You are good for him" Sneha said and looked at Sanjana intently.

Sanjana did notice the change in tone and looked at Sneha puzzlingly.

"Sanjana, there is something important that I need to discuss regarding this offer to you' Sneha started.

"Anand sir is a lonely person. He spends almost all his waking time in business and work. He gets overwhelmed with all that work and needs a break now and then. He needs company and you need to give him the company he needs as his secretary" Sneha added.

Sanjana knew the inevitable was going to come out of Sneha's mouth any moment. She was all tensed listening carefully to Sneha.

"Yes, Sanjana.. I know what you are thinking and I also mean the same. He is a virile man and has his manly needs that only a woman can serve. You are perfect for him" she continued.

"Anand sir has girls as young as 18 falling all over him.. You will see that in the parties and public events he attends. But he has his tastes and choices. You will fit him perfectly and I know that"

Sanjana was at the moment she feared from the morning.. She looked at Sneha ..

<to be continued>
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Housewife : I had to do it by xosind - by sarit11 - 29-11-2018, 07:22 AM