Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 4

So Thursday came around, Sahana and I went shopping after work to finish shopping at the mall before our Bali trip. We brought more clothes for the trip and also for home wear. My parents had gotten us plane tickets as a gift. So we had dinner with Anis at a restaurant and got back late. We asked him to stay the night at ours as the next day was going to be a weekend, we could stay up late, play board games, have some drinks etc. Sahana was wearing skinny jeans and a chefdckered printed shirt. These days it became normal and staple for Sahana to wear western clothes. So after we got back, Anis and I sat back at the sofa, talked for a bit as Sahana went back to change. We spoke of the Bali trip, where we booked, how far the temples were and things like that. Sahana returned to our surprise wearing the hot pants and the spaghetti shoulder straps tank top she was wearing last night. She looked at us staring and said, ‘oh I was just trying to get used to wearing these, so that I am more comfortable in the holidays.’ We brought her excuse it seemed and asked no further.

We played our rounds of monopoly, with me being the winner of course. It was late.
As we sat on the sofa in the old arrangement with Sahana in the middle, we opened a bottle of wine and were sipping it. After various chats amongst us about Coldplay’s new album, Anis mentioned about our Bali honeymoon trip. ‘I remember my honeymoon trip. Faria and I went to Thailand and stayed at Koi Samui and Bangkok.’
‘Missing it much?’I asked, I know I shouldn’t have. He and Faria had issues. Now she was in Australia to visit her father, although it became better in the end, as they both talked their issues out.
‘Oh it was fun. We swam, dived in the sea. We shopped and partied. Faria was fun in those days. We experimented. And that time it was my birthday as well?’ He lamented.
‘Honey moon on your birthday? That would be special,’ Sahana added.
‘You know what I asked from her for my birthday?’ he said, dancing him eyebrows and giving us a evil grin.
‘What?’ Sahana asked with avid curiosity.

‘I asked her to wear bikini swimsuits on the beach and the pools,’ he answered.
‘Really?’ Both Sahana and I asked in amazement in union.
‘Yep. She did not at first, but it took some convincing and she finally agreed. She enjoyed it. Like I told you she was fun and liked to showoff back then,‘ he said.
‘Wow, I have never seen Faria in a bikini though. Shorts, tank tops, Crop tops etcetera, but swim suits? Never,’ I said, ‘would be awesome to see pictures though, don’t mean to be rude or anything, but Faria before she became pregnant used to look like the bomb. Well maintained, stylish and fit.’
‘I got pictures from the honeymoon on my phone if you want to have a look, come closer,’ Anis said taking out his mobile phone, I leaned with my hand on Sahana’s knees for support. Anis also did the same from the other end, leaning to the middle with his hands of Sahana’s knees for support. She paid to attention to it, it seemed, Anis’s hands on her bares knees have now become normal. Anis went to the picture gallery and got the pictures out. First few pictures were tame. Faria and him in Bangkok, shopping. In some of the Faria had been wearing shorts and off shoulder tops. But then in the Koi Samui pictures, Faria’s shorts became hotpants as she posed. One picture was simply had Faria’s hotpants clad ass. Anis and I laughed at this. It was refreshing to see Anis sharing his wife’s pictures with us like that. Then the next one showed Faria wearing a one piece swimsuit in what looked like a boat with diving gear in the background. Then the next picture showed Faria from behind stood up right, with her head turned towards the camera. ‘She looked hot didn’t she?’ Anis asked.

‘Damn right she did,’ I replied. It was true that Faria was looking hot in the picture, although the suit was kind of conservative as only the bottom of the ass cheeks were out on display and covered a lot of the back. I wanted to give him a bit of a boost and make him feel better. Sahana too chimed in and said that Faria looked confident and diva-like in this.
‘The next ones will blow your minds then,’ he said as he swiped to the next picture. This picture was visually more satisfying and blew our minds. I was seeing Faria in a new light. She was wearing a red two piece bikini, with the top being halter straps and top portion of her boobs could be seen and a panty bottom with frills on the top elastic. She was not very endowed in the boobs department but it looked pert. ‘This suit took me a lot of convincing, I had to buy her gifts for this suit,’ he continued. Then the next picture showed her from the back, they were at the beach with the sea in the background. Sahana whistled.
‘Damn, she looks fucking smashing.’ Sahana said, ‘that ass, oh wow.’ The bikini bottom at the back was more liberally and half of her of ass was on display.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 22-05-2020, 06:23 AM