Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
They stayed like that for the rest of the movie, with neither or them making any moves, my hand was still on her thighs, occasionally rubbing her and taking liberty. As the movie ended we got up, stretched, talked about the movie. After a while we were at the sofa again. I was telling Anis that since we did not yet have a honeymoon due to time and financial constraints. We were going to go to Bali next week. Indonesia/Bali gave Bangladesh Passport visa free access so it was easier for us to plan. He had been there already and was giving us tips and pointers on what to do or not. Then suddenly I wanted to play a game. Sahana was sat beside me, listening, I asked Anis, ‘dude, Sahana and I were speaking, and that I actually had purchased her few clothes for the trip. And a lot of this is very ne to her. Sahana and I was wondering what look would suit her. Care to give an opinion?’ Sahana was looking at me, confused what this was all about.

‘Sure’, he replied.
I asked Sahana to change into the clothes she might wear on the trip and model for Anis for his opinion. She immediately understood what I was banking on. I then led her into the Bedroom.
I made her wear a white tank top, with the same shorts she had on, with women’s converses on her feet. Although I tried convincing, but she wanted to wear a bra with it as it was a tank top and white in colour with a wide neck, and a hintof cleavage would be seen, although not too much, still she was not comfortable going braless. So I chose a black bra. At least have contrast. Then she added a bit of makeup, brushed her hair. I quickly went outside into the living room, quickly turned the lights on, sat on the sofa beside Anis and turned my camera, before calling her out, and she cat-walked out. I took pictures and came near us, gave us a twirl. Anis gave her his opinion.’ Outfit is good, tourist-like. But you could lose the bra, you know. Does not go with the outfit, it shows and honestly nobody in Bali would have a problem with you going braless.’ Anis was open and upfront. Then I kept the camera at a timer on the TV, made her sit between us and took a picture. Next item, I called out and led her into the bedroom.

I wanted this to be sexier number, so made her change her shorts into hotpants, denim hot pants that ended an inch under her seam. Although it covered all the important bits and was not outrageous. It did show her entire pair of legs. And they looked long. I made her go without the bra on the white tank top. As her areola was small, it wasn’t noticed much, but her nipples were pointy and made an impression on the fabric. Also the chain she wore went into her cleavage. I led her into the living room and took a few pictures. She modeled as did her twirl, showing us her ass in the hotpants and her long legs and then she turned to show us her braless tops. ‘Damn,’ Anis said, ‘your legs look long. Definitely wear this pair of shorts, a must.’ She smiled in response, he continued, ‘also a better choice to leave the bra, it’s going to be really hot there, and this looks better, you wouldn’t want to feel left out and out of place by all the western girls that go there and wear skimpy clothes.’ She nodded and did another twirl, then she again sat between us, with the camera on a timer, we took a photo. I led her again into the bedroom for the final item.

As I closed the door, she took my hand, told me in really sultry voice, ’let us end this for tonight.’ She was very turned on right now and probably wanted to have sex. I turned her offer down and told her that one more item is left. So next I made her wear a green tank top, it was tight and hugged her figure and especially her tits, this tank top had strappy shoulders. And the neck was wider so the top of the cleavage can be seen. On top of that, and made her wear black ankle boots instead of converse, Ankle boots might not be tourist attire, but it sure looked hot. The problem is she wore a bra with it, as again like all new beginnings she is a bit shy. So we went into the living room she cat walked and I took photos from all angles. Anis wolf-whistled and she enthusiastically giggled and made some dance moves. Her horny side had made her do the dances. ‘You look gorgeous. Nice boots and the tank top, wow, never knew you had it in you. You look ravishing,’ he complemented making Sahana blush. ‘but still something is not making this a complete package,’ Anis wondered.
I came to the rescue. ‘This,’ I said, as I unclasped her bra from her back, while she stood shocked, then took it out over her left arm and pulled it out of the other in one swift motion, leaving her braless as she grabbed onto her tits to not let the tank top move and kept her arms folded.

‘This is much better,’ Anis said, ‘Sahana you can have your hands down.’
‘But… but… my nipples show,’ she said, without a hint of euphemism. She had gotten bolder with her words.
‘Everybody has nipples,’ he said, ‘Now let us see if the outfit looks okay.’ She let her arms down and made sure her tank top looked proper. And yes her nipples showed, harder from the arousal. “Gorgeous and sexy,’ Anis said, his eyes bulging, feasting on her boobs. Sahana gave him thanks and went and hugged him while she was standing, bent at the waist. Her chain came out and Ali was treated with a shot of her dark cleavage valley up close. I, like a voyeur, took pictures. Then as customary, we took our group photographs, only this time Anis and I were sat on the sofa, with her on sitting sideways in my lap, holding onto around my neck and her legs stretched out over the legs of Anis, with Anis’s hand on top of her Knees and shin. This was probably the first time he had been allowed to actively touch her bare skin on her legs. After the shot, she with her legs on top of him dragged onto his lap, said thank you for the advice and gave him a hug while on his lap. He hugged her back as he held onto her waist and gave her his thanks for the show. After she got up, Anis sat on the sofa for a bit, presumably to make his hard on go away. Then as he was leaving, he yelled out, ‘goodbye hand-jobber,’ and left.

We immediately went into our bedroom and had incredible sex. Afterwards Sahana actually mentioned that her calves and thighs had felt something, his hard on as she slid onto his lap, She tried to ignore it, but it bothered her, so she asked if that is a bad thing that he was hard from the show and with her legs on his lap etc. I told her that it was natural for him to feel this way and that he was gentlemanly about it and also she should be proud she had that effect on him with such simple interactions, given that he had seen and done things with a fair few women. She looked as if she understood. I, also reminded her of what she said to me earlier that afternoon, that to let them see what they want and fantasize, but it was I who would be having her.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 22-05-2020, 06:18 AM