Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 3

I welcomed Anis in and that he brought dinner with him. We went and put it in the kitchen. Sahana came out wearing the same T-shirt she had on and a pair of twill khaki shorts that ended just under her mid thigh, it was modest alright yet a bit daring, nothing in the hot pants category. She went and hugged Anis and anis hugged her back patting her on her lower back this time and not on the upper back like he used to. Her hair was tied and it looked like she did not wash her face or rinse her mouth. We went into the living room. We asked Anis to sit for while and watch the television if he wanted as I needed to freshen up. I took Sahana with me to the bedroom, and then we both got undressed. I owed Sahana some relief. So I went down on her, trying all the techniques I knew. Then after a while she came, flooding my face. It did not take long, maybe because she was already on edge from our session before Anis came or that maybe because Anis was outside that it added kink to it or maybe it was both.

We both showered together and dressed. As Sahana was going to wear shorts and not leggings she was considering wearing panties, it was just her inner modesty trying to hold on to her. I said,’ You don’t need to, you already went panty less, and at home wear shorts without panties, why do it differently?’ At home with me she wore shorts and didn’t wear panties.
‘I just feel a bit shy. My knees, calves and part of my thighs, when I sit, can be seen,‘ she answered.
‘Nonsense,’ I said, ‘your knees and thighs showing have nothing to do with panties and wasn’t it you who said “let them look”,’ I assured her, ‘don’t sacrifice comfort for what others my feel. If you feel comfortable and look hot and sexy, then that is what matters. Anis won’t mind, I assure you.’
This was what she wanted to hear from me, some reinforcements. Although she has become bold and confident, some part of her still depended upon me to take such decisions. She wore the same twill shorts without panties and wore a blue plain top. The neck opening is slightly deeper than usual and ends one and half inch below her collarbones. The gold chain she wore could be seen going straight down to her boobs. IF her cleavage could be seen we could have seen the chain going into the valley between her tits.

Anis was pleasantly surprised when we joined him. Although he had seen a gradual improvement, he had not seen Sahana dress like this before. So we had dinner and decided to watch a movie. This was an English movie, 300: Rise of an Empire. We had seen the first part of 300. These types of movie were all action and were not complicated at all, good for group viewing. We knew it had Eva Green in it. I was expecting at least one nude scene. We hooked the laptop up to the television and started it and intro scenes were yet to start. We were sat the same way like last time, with me on one side, Anis on the other with Sahana in the middle cuddled up with me and her legs stretched out onto a sofa-stool. As she sat her short rode up about two three inches making her shorts almost look like hot pants, uncovering most of her thighs. I was glad, she made no attempt to cover and correct it. Her legs looked long and amazing, irresistible, as Anis was having a tough time looking away, glancing every now and then, and admiring it. Sahana also jokingly mentioned that she especially liked the previous movie because it was full of bare-chested men.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 22-05-2020, 06:16 AM