Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Part 2

We boarded the bus and it was a 2x2 semi sleeper bus. Bus was nearly empty on that day. Myself and husband took the 2 rows from the last and sat in the left side. He sat on back of us. We pushed our seat back and were sleeping. After half an hour I found a hand was coming from the back side through the gap between the seat and window and touched my hip which is not covered by the saree. I know that hand belong to Vijay. Immediately I saw my husband and he is in deep sleep, and I started to enjoy his touches.

His left hand was on my hip and I didn’t try to resist him and this made him bit bolder. His hand starts moving in my stomach and reached my navel. He was teasing my navel with his fingers and due to this my pussy starts leaking again and I closed my legs tightly. He came forward and placed his head near my head in the semi-sleeper seat and blows air in my ears and I closed my eyes and enjoying his fingers teasing my navel and the air blowing. It’s around 8pm and due to the darkness inside and outside the bus, he was bit bolder. He took his hand from my navel and came near to my ear and asked me to show the cleavage. I was like a slave doing everything what he says and I inserted my hands under the pallu and opened the first button of the blouse and bit moved my pallu to show him the same. He moved over my head and started to see my cleavage and then checked my sleeping hubby and he placed his hands on my arms and it moved towards my neck. His hands moved from my neck and started travelling towards my cleavage and finally rested on my cleavage and I was breathing heavily at that time.

During that time his hand is roaming over my cleavage and he inserted finger inside the cleavage in-between both the boobs. My body starts shivering and I asked him to remove the hand and he immediately took his hand from my cleavage and it again went back to my navel. I arranged my pallu and covered my cleavage and again I checked my husband and he was in deep sleep. He then moved his hand upwards over my stomach and started touching the base of my boobs. Now he cupped my boobs over the blouse and bra. I was shivering and enjoying his touch and at the same time my cunt is leaking juice and it starts flowing in my thighs, since am not having any panty now. He was squeezing my boobs very roughly, I want to moan now, but couldn’t. I was biting my lips to control the moan. Now his hands started to unhook my blouse, due to the tightness of my blouse his hand is struggling to unhook it. He somehow opened all the buttons except the last one and he tore that and opened the blouse and caught my left boob over the bra. He got the traces of my nipples and starts circling it over the bra, I was wearing a t-shirt type with some laces in it. So it becomes easy for him to raise the bra and took my both the boobs out and started pressing and squeezing the boobs and pinching my nipples. This sqeezing and pinching of nipples happened for nearly half an hour and finally we found that our stop is nearing and I requeted him to stop this and he removed his hand. I lowered my boobs and hooked my blouse, but due to continuous pinching on both the nipples, I feel pain in my nipples with the tightness of bra and blouse.

I adjusted my dress and during that time again I felt Vijay’s hand near my neck and soon, I found his hands was moving inside my cleavage from the top and he removed immediately before I react, I was confused, but I found some paper inside my cleavage and I turned back and saw him and he signaled me to phone him and he stood from his place and moved towards the front of the bus to get down in his stop. That time only I realized that he had written his phone number in the paper which he had placed in my cleavage and I took that paper and kept inside my bag and once again adjusted my clothes and woke my husband saying our stop is nearing. He woke up and saw the back seat and asked where is Vijay, I said I don’t know since myself were sleeping too and woke up just now. Then we went home on that day and had a nice sex with my husband and slept. In the morning I saved his number in my phone and on that day myself and my husband went to Shimla for our honeymoon and then came back after 5 days. Then I couldn’t contact him for the next 2 months and during that time i8 came to know that I am pregnant and after that I didn’t contacted him.

My husband left the job and started doing business and Vijay also left the job and he took another job in another city which I came to know by my husband. I nearly forgot Vijay and I gave birth to a princess and I was busy with my kid for the next 1 year. We decided to celebrate the first birthday of my princess and Vijay was invited for that, since now again he came back to our city with another job. On that day when I saw him after the cake cutting of my daughter immediately I recalled the incident happened on that day and my cunt starts oozing and my panty starts to get wet.

Contn....
[+] 7 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 22-05-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM