Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Sahana locked the door and came to me, looked at me and gave me a smile. She probably knew that I had already figured out her shenanigans already. I said to her, ‘now that the air conditioner socket is fixed we don’t have to feel so hot anymore for the coming summer, isn’t it?’
‘No, it’s alright. Having the Air con on would increase the electricity bills, we should save money,‘ she replied. Feeling cool during summer meant she had no excuse to wear relatively revealing clothes. She flashed me a naughty smile. ‘I just fixed it because the socket needed fixing. We could only turn them on when we are feeling really hot. Like now I am feeling really hot,’ she said, as she simply took hold of the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down, leaving her naked down from her waist and her nicely styled pubes came into view.

‘You, naughty girl…. Not wearing panties when we have electricians and caretakers at our home. What will they think of my wife?’ I spoke, putting my hands behind her and grabbing her ass.
‘Tell them summer is coming, ac was not working and it’s too hot to wear panties,’ she replied, teasing me.
‘From what they saw, they probably know what your ass looks like,’ I said as I lightly slapped her ass, ‘They know what those legs look like, how flat that tummy is, and what your boobs are like,’ as I put my right hand under her T-shirt and grabbed her left boob, I continued, ’they will imagine you in their wildest fantasy in their private times and touch themselves.’ I tried to put graphic details of her being in their masturbatory fantasy. I wanted to introduce the thought of her being a fantasy among men into our conversation and leave no pretences.

‘Chi!!’ she exclaimed and hit me in me in the chest, ‘And I wasn’t naked or something like that.‘ She then looked into my eyes and said, ‘are you angry that they have seen me like that and will imagine me at their private time?’
‘And probably do this,’ I pointed out with my left hand making a jerking off motion. I really wanted her to face the facts and admit to it that masturbation is what they are going to do. ‘And no,’ I replied, ’no I am not angry. You are experimenting and have come a long way and is now a much freer person. I am proud and happy that people are jealous of me and that I get to be with you, they are envious of what I get to do with you.’ She gave me a hug and a kiss.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 21-05-2020, 06:58 AM