Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Then Subhas-kaka told Sahana in a sincere manner that if she stays bent like that for long her ‘back’ would hurt and that she should take care of her ‘back’. As I said, he was a jokester and good with innuendos, so when he said ‘back’, I was sure he had meant something else. I should have been annoyed with his remarks, but I surprisingly wasn’t as the situation and my wife’s showing had me a bit aroused. Also, that this was Subhas-kaka, who did not have a bad record when he worked for us, as one of the maids then tried to get with him and he refused, saying that it would not be proper, and the other maids gossiped of that incident and that the maid wanted to get with him was because he had a massive dick, so the incident brew into a scandal and the rejected maid was fired for misconduct. So I knew Subhas-kaka, as he always feared for his job, which was all he had and would not do anything inappropriate to jeopardize it.

My wife did not say anything either, but rather agreed, ‘you are right,’ then straightened herself, bent slightly backwards to stretch, tightening the T-shirt over her boobs and the front end of the T-shirt riding up, exposing her panty less, leggings covered, crotch area that nowadays always had the cloth bunched into the crevice making a camel toe. The electrician had the best view as he looked sideways to see her straighten and get rewarded with a view of her tight crotch, shapely legs and thighs and the bare navel area that got exposed due to the T-shirt riding up. Subhas-kaka was treated to the view of the jiggle and movement of her breasts, from the side. Although the T-Shirt was not tight but her shapely boobs with no visible droop were outlined and her boobs were large enough to stand out like that. As I was seeing Sahana straighten herself, in my line of sight I saw Subhas-kaka’s lungi, who was opposite of me on the other side of sahana, twitch a bit for a second.
Then in that instant Subhas-kaka put his hands in front of him and walked fast out of the room, saying, ‘Didi, Ali-bhai, I need to go turn on the light on the corridors, I will be back.’ It was not even remotely dark yet.

The electrician was finished, but sat in his position for a while, breathing in and out, before getting up, taking his fees from me. He took one last look at Sahana and about to leave when Subhas-kaka walked in, saw that everything was done, he started to ask around if anything else needed fixing. He was just stalling to continue looking at Sahana, every now and then. After a while, he asked for his leave after taking one last long look at Sahana.

My wife, Sahana, had made the day of two men today. They never have probably seen a woman dressed like this, so freely, women who looked like they were made for sex, at least in their minds. The body and image of Sahana is probably etched into their minds, every curve, every ups and downs, and they will think of it and pleasure themselves in their own time. Every other husband in the world would have been angry at their wife acting like this, but I am not every other husband. I was not jealous and petty, I was proud that my wife was this hot and was capable of such transformation. Also I noticed the fact that she had called me to see her doing this. She could have done it easily in my absence and maybe tell me later or not tell me. But, she did not do that; she had called me home in some false pretense to have me observe her in her shananigans. I was thinking of few reasons. One, it maybe aroused her more knowing that I was watching. Two, that if anything was getting out of hand, I would stop it. Three, to feel secure knowing that I was there and no harm could come to her, as the men today could have harmed her or made advances. Four and most importantly, to share this with me, the way she shared other things and would not do things behind my back. I hoped all these were true.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 21-05-2020, 06:57 AM