Adultery Husband's friend fucked my brains
Hi Friends,

This is my first try. Its a short story. Please forgive me if there is any mistakes.

Part 1

My name is Sheeba, I was married to my cousin 3 years back and I have a kid of 2 years.  This story is between myself and my husband’s friend Vijay. He worked with my husband and now he is working in a different company.  Am medium complexion and my status is 36-34-36. During wedding I was having 34 breast size and after child birth I become bit chubbier.

Vijay is a handsome guy, I noticed this on the day of my wedding when my husband introduced him as his friend. He must be 6 feet height, with correct weight with nice abs. The second time I met him in the company party organized for our wedding on Saturday in my husband’s headquarters. My husband and Vijay was working in company’s branch office which is around 90 Kms from the headquarters. My husband’s company has around 5 employees in headquarters and only my husband and his friend in the branch office.

Company had decided to throw a party for us in the head office and myself and husband went there. Vijay was there before us. By noon they took us to the hotel, and Vijay was looking at me and he was sitting opposite to me. I was also checking on him and he found that I am checking on him and he was staring at my hips which was not covered in the saree which I wore on that day. His looks made me horny at that time and I didn’t try to hide my hips region. I decided to tease him more and went to restroom and lowered my saree showing my navel and came back. I covered my navel with my pallu and came and sat in front of him and casually showed him my navel.

He too noticed that and immediately he took his foot and kept in my feet, first I took my legs back and he too took it back. They all were talking between each other, my husband’s boss was asking me something and I was telling her, during that time again I felt his foot on my feet. This time I didn’t moved my legs and his foot travelled to my ankles and I couldn’t concentrate on their talks and I stated enjoying the touch that too in front of my newlywed husband. His both foot started its journey from my both ankles and traveled to my knees by raising my saree and petticoat. My body starts shaking and I couldn’t concentrate on eating or the talks which is going around me. But he was casually chatting with other and raised my saree till knees and his feet was caressing my both the knees.

Then one of his legs travelled between my thighs and other one was resting in one knee. I unknowingly open my legs to accommodate his legs in between my thighs. Due to the table length his legs can’t reach more than the mid of my thighs, so I moved a bit forward to make his legs close to my pussy. I opened my legs more and moved forward and his toe starts touching my pussy over the panty. Now my pussy starts leaking, this is the first time am feeling a flowing pussy without even touching fully. He rubbed my pussy over the panty with the toes for 2 mins and removed his legs. I was seeing him once took his leg away and he too saw me and smiled. After that his boss called him and said him something and he left immediately.

Then the boss said, that Vijay had left to buy tickets for a movie, we all finally decided to go to the theatre and there Vijay is waiting with the tickets for us. Vijay bought 3 tickets separately in the back row and other tickets 2 rows front. Being Vijay is my husband’s friend in the company, we 3 came and sit in the back row and others 2 rows front of us. Our seat was in middle of the last row. So my husband made me sit in between him and Vijay. It was an English movie and I was not interested in watching English movies. But my husband is very fond of English movies. Once the movie started my husband was involved in the movie and Vijay was sitting in my left side and he starts rubbing my hands. Immediately I withdrew my hands.

But again I kept the hand in the hand rest, but still Vijay’s hand was there and now I am touching his hand. His fingers start holding my fingers and I too responded by holding his fingers back. Again he become bold and he took his left hand and kept on my arms. I was wearing a blouse with short hands and he was touching my bear arms and he kept rubbing my arms for some time and at the same time his left hand came to my things and starts rubbing it over the saree. My pussy was starting to leak inside the panty again for the 2nd time today. 10 minutes before interval, Vijay came near to my ear and asked me to remove my panty and give it to him during the interval. I was feeling horny and shy to do the same, but my honryness overcome the shyness and once the interval starts I went to the toilet, raised my saree and petticoat and lowered my panty to the ankles and starts fingering my cunt. Once I cummed, I washed my cunt and then took the panty and kept inside my blouse and went out of the toilet and sat in the place.

Once I am back, Vijay was having an ice cream and he hand over it to me and asked for my panty. I asked him to wait, so again he starts rubbing my thighs and arms, I tried to take the panty from my blouse without his knowledge, but he noticed it. I hand over the panty to him, he took it from my hand and sniffed the panty and said, I am smelling good and he wants to smell and taste it from my body. I was shy and didn’t said anything. Nothing happened after that and the movie got ended and we all came out. Now my husband and myself along with Vijay started our jorney to our place which is 90 kms (2 hours) travel.

Will continue the remaining on Saturday.
[+] 9 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Husband's friend fucked my brains - by hornydude2k - 21-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Uday - 25-05-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Flaskc - 28-05-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by sri65 - 30-05-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by Jeena - 27-06-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Husband's friend fucked my brains - by bobby - 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM