Slave by Application - Copied
As Sarah completed her task with Denise and Maggie, Jon put them in the same position on another coffee table. Now all four slave's tongues were buried in each other. Jon walked over to Sarah and his dad and whispered. 

"Dad, here is your chance to fuck Denise. She is on top of Maggie and Maggie will lick her as you fuck her. I'm going to do the same to Suzy as Gabby eats her. Sarah, when we get going, I want you to take all their blindfolds off. They still won't know who they are eating but when it's, over they're in for a big surprise." Jon whispered and could barely stifle a chuckle. 

Sarah nodded but then quietly asked, "Master may I have some fun too?" 

Jon smiled and answered, "Put on a strap-on and pick one of the mothers to fuck. You might as well get off too." 

Sarah almost jumped up and down with glee at what was about to take place. It took a few minutes before Jon and Dale were in position and started to fuck Suzy and Denise. Sarah made quick work on the blindfolds and soon joined them fucking Maggie with a huge strap-on cock. 

Jon knew it wouldn't take long before he and Dale would be finished and the slaves would learn their partners. 

Matt knew he wanted to bust up the party but he also knew he needed backup. He called an off duty security officer officer friend of his and explained what was happening. Soon the two of them pulled into Suzy's driveway. Matt looked at his friend and said. "Thanks Bill for coming along. I know that you will want to bust that fucker Jon and his Dad, but I can't let that happen. If that happens then all five women's lives inside will be ruined. Plus I love Denise and I want her back. The last time she saw me I was emasculated and weak. I want her to know I was trapped just as she was. I want to free her and take her back." 

Bill nodded and the two got out and walked to the front door. That was when Bill took over. "Look Matt, this is what I do. I will go in first and you follow. If everything goes smoothly, you will take charge. If not, wait until I subdue the two men and then you can bring down the hammer. Got it?" 

"Got it," Matt answered. A second later, Bill burst in the door with his gun drawn. "security officer, EVERYBODY FREEZE!" Bill shouted 

To say there was seven very surprised people just inside the door would be an understatement. Jon, Dale, and Sarah all must have jumped a foot when they heard the command. All were naked and their cocks were buried deep inside a naked slave. There were several screams and everyone was panicking, but Bill took charge and soon, Jon and Dale were naked, on their knees, and handcuffed to one side of the room, and the five women also still naked kneeling on the other side of the room. 

Bill and Matt stood in the center as everyone started to calm down. Matt looked over at Denise, Maggie, Gabby and Suzy as it suddenly hit them who they were fucking. All four of them were completely shocked and humiliated. None of them could look at the others. All were blushing and crying. To Matt, it appeared that their spirits had been broken, especially Denise and Maggie's. Both were devastated and almost comatose. Gabby was trying to beg Suzy's forgiveness as she thought it was all her fault this had happened. 

Matt turned his attention to Jon. He didn't care about Dale, he was collateral damage and Matt couldn't care less about him. But Jon was who Matt wanted to destroy. He was the boy who emasculated him and forced him to dress as a sissy. It was now time to burn the boy and give him a dose of his own medicine. 

"Well Jon, are you surprised to see me? I bet this doesn't fit into yours and Josh's plans, does it? Just so you know, I know what was planned for Maggie and Denise and let's just say it ain't going to happen. As we speak, Josh and Martin are in custody, as well as everyone else at the company. The FBI raided the place a few hours ago. Unfortunately because I wanted to spare Maggie and Denise's lives, you get a free pass from the law, but not from me." Matt spat his anger rising with each word. I have every picture, video, file, and hack you have ever done, taken, or stolen. From now on I own your ass." Matt barked. 

"Wait a second." Dale spoke, "You can't do that to my son." 

"Oh no, then I guess I will just turn over what I have to the FBI and let them decide. You know the company he's been working for and helping are white slavers don't you. In fact, your neighbor Denise and her Mother were about to be sold off and sent halfway around the world to India to be sex slaves for the rest of their lives. That is why he told you that they would be going away. And Suzy and Gabby here are the replacements he also mentioned to you. Just so you know his boss was already accepting bids for them." Matt snarled in Dale's face. The entire room could see Dale shrink back the fear in his eyes. 

"Now here is what is going to happen, I'm going to lock these collars around your necks. What's nice about them is that not only will I know where you are at any moment, I can get your attention with just the push of a button." Matt was on a roll now. "Just to prove my point," Matt pulled out a remote and pushed a button. Both Jon and Dale screamed in pain and fell to the floor. 

"See I have your attention now. Those collars stay on until I'm satisfied that you have learned your lesson Jon." Matt snarled. "Of course you can go to the cops, or try to resist, but I think you will come to realize I'm not playing. So let's get started, Sarah, where are the girls clothes?" Matt asked without even looking at her. 

"They're in the hall closet." Sarah answered. 

"Go get them for me Sarah." Matt said calmly. 

Sarah not sure what to do but did as told and ran to the closet, grabbed the slaves clothes, and brought them to Matt. 

Matt smiled and quietly said, "Don't worry Sarah; my fight isn't with you unless you cross me." He then pulled out Maggie's slut wear and tossed it to Jon. "Put those on sissy." He demanded. 

Jon could only stare at Matt, his face now filled with fear. You could see that the dominating young man had been replaced with the 18 year old boy in over his head. He grabbed the skirt and blouse and slipped them on. Matt loved every second and grabbed Jon by the hair and pulled him to his face. 

"You are nothing more than a poser and I own your ass. You and your slut daddy can go home now, but the collars stays on. When I want you I will let you know, and believe me you will know. Now get the fuck out of my face." Matt snarled at the father and son. 

Dale was still naked and quickly asked, "May I have my clothes?" 

NO SLUT!" Matt screamed. Your cock got you in this and your punishment is to go home naked with your sissy son. Don't get pulled over as it would be humiliating to be caught with your sissy son naked." Matt laughed. Moments later the father and son dashed out of the house, leaving Matt and Bill alone with the five naked slaves. 

Bill stood off to the side and Matt took charge. Now that Jon and Dale had left, Denise and Maggie looked lost. Matt knew that Jon had totally dominated the two women and now they didn't know what to do. He decided to take charge and fill the void with their Master gone. 

"Denise, stand up!" Jon barked. 

Denise so used to following orders, quickly stood and stared at the floor. Her arms were at her sides and not covering her body. 

"Maggie stand up!" Matt barked at her. 

Maggie followed suit and stood beside her daughter. Matt looked at the two submissive women for a moment before he reached out and grabbed a nipple on each woman. 

"I know your lives have changed in the last couple weeks. Jon is gone now and I am back. I know everything and have the pictures and videos to prove it. I am in charge now and you will obey me." Jon spoke with a commanding voice. He then turned to Gabby and Suzy. "Both of you stand!" He continued. 

They looked at each other and did as commanded. Jon gave the same message to them as he did Denise and Maggie. 

"Now here is what is going to happen. All four of you will obey me without question. I am your new Master. However the tasks you were given from before are over. As long as you come when called and are obedient, no one will ever know what happened here or anything else. If you are good, I will protect you. If you are bad, I will punish you. Do you understand?" Matt barked. 

The four women all spoke in unison, "Yes Master we understand." 

"Good, now I know today was very traumatic and difficult. Today is over and I want you all to dress. Maggie, you're to go to Denise's house and wait for me. Gabby, you and Suzy will dress and clean up the house. I will contact you when I want you. I expect you to come when called. Now get dressed and do as I ordered." Matt ordered. 

Sarah stood there with a confused look on her face. Of all the women, she had come through relatively unscathed. But now with Jon gone she didn't know what to do. 

"Matt, what do you want me to do?" Sarah asked her voice uncertain. 

"Well that's up to you. From what I learned you weren't up for sale, yet. Your pictures weren't much different than other women's nude pics. Your career wasn't affected and you haven't lost anything as yet. You are free to go. It's between you and Denise as to how you continue your relationship. But understand this; I am with Denise not Jon. If you want Jon, that's up to you but I will be his Master." Matt explained. 

Sarah stood there for a few moments before she spoke. "Matt, I'm not sure what I want now. The last couple weeks showed me something I never knew existed. If you don't mind, I would like to go to back to Denise's, if she will have me." 

"It won't be up to Denise, I will decide on if I will let you be a part of her life. You betrayed her and took advantage of her when she needed you. If you want back you will have to pay for your sins." Matt flatly stated. "Now get dressed and go home. I will contact you if and when I'm ready." 

With that Matt walked out the door with Bill. 

Gabby and Suzy quickly went a got dressed. With Gabby's clothes still in the garage in bags, she slipped into one of the few things Sarah left behind. When she walked out of her room, she had on a short skirt, crop top, no panties or bra and barefoot. 

Suzy on the other hand had on a pair of shorts and tee shirt. She too wasn't wearing a bra. They met in the living room and sat in silence for a long time. Finally Suzy managed to work up the courage and started to speak. 

"I'm so sorry mom." She whispered. 

"Oh, no honey, I'm sorry it's all my fault." Gabby answered. 

"No mom you don't understand, if I hadn't gotten involved with Jon and Maggie, none of this would have happened. It is my fault." Suzy was crying now. 

"Oh Suzy, no it wasn't all your fault. I fucked up. I was lonely and horny and had an affair. I was so involved with my lover that I got in over my head." Gabby was crying now. 

"But you don't understand, because I became a slave to Jon, he installed cameras in our house. That is how he must have found out about your affair. It is because of me this happened." Suzy was crying hard now. 

"Suzy, even if Jon hadn't found out, I was trapped by my lover and I was about to be a black whore. I made the decision to be Jon's slave to get out from under my mistake. It didn't matter which way I went I was trapped. Please forgive me." Gabby pleaded. 

Suzy looked at her mother, her words finally hitting home. She realized that it wasn't just her or her mother but both of them shared the blame for what happened. She slid over next to her mother and gave her a hug. She could feel her mother's body trembling from her touch. 

"How can you touch me after what I did to you?" Gabby cried. 

"Mom, it wasn't just you, I had as much to do with this as you do, and I had sex with you too. Remember we had no way to know who we were eating. We were set up to be humiliated and we were. But just to let you know, I had several amazing orgasms from you, even more than with Maggie." Suzy cooed. "In fact I enjoyed it very much, and just between you and me, I'd do it again." Suzy quietly stated. 

Gabby sat back and looked at her daughter and for the first time she saw her as a woman, not the little girl from this morning. "You and Maggie, you had sex with Maggie?" Gabby blushed. "I didn't know you were a lesbian. How?" Gabby asked. 

"Mom, remember I told you I was a slave to Jon long before you were trapped." Suzy started to explain. For the next half hour, Suzy explained what had been happening for the last few days. She told her about Maggie's strange behavior, how Jon invited her to dominate Maggie at school and the price she paid for that privilege. 

Gabby sat there in shock, she would never have expected her daughter to be a dominate woman, or that Maggie was a slave, especially a slave to Jon. When Suzy finished she looked into her mother's eyes and smiled. Without a bit of hesitation, she leaned forward and kissed her mother on the lips. At first it was like a first kiss between teens. But in seconds, Gabby's lips parted and Suzy slipped her tongue into Gabby's open mouth. 

For the next minute or so, the mother and daughter kissed passionately. When they pulled apart, both were panting. It was clear to both of them that they both were aroused. 

Gabby sat back and fumbled for words. "Suzy, we can't. We shouldn't, it's wrong." 

"It's too late for that mom; we have come too far and can't undo what we have already done. Now that I've told you my story, tell me yours." 

Gabby blushed down to her tits and leaned back onto the couch. She looked down at the floor before starting to speak in a quiet voice. Gabby explained how the affair started and why. She didn't offer any excuses and didn't blame Suzy's dad. Gabby's voice got stronger as she told her daughter how she came to crave her lover's cock, and how he gave her the most amazing orgasms. When she finally got to yesterday, a tear ran down her cheek, as she knew that was the moment she lost control over her life. 

Suzy stopped her mother when she learned how she was abused by her lover, and let her cry on her shoulder. When Gabby got control, she told Suzy what Jon and his bosses demanded she do, and how Sarah arrived today and trained her to be a slave. 

Finally she got to the part where Suzy arrived and the sex that happened afterwards. That is when Gabby looked directly in Suzy's eyes and spoke in a clear voice, "I have never orgasmed before, ever, like I did with you!" 

Suzy's face broke out in a big smile, for a second, before she jumped on top of her mother and smothered her with kisses. The two women attacked each other like two dogs in heat. They tore each other's clothes off and made passionate love for the next hour, before Gabby took Suzy's hand and led her to her bed. 

Denise and Maggie drove home in Maggie's car. Both never said a word, both were afraid of what had happened. The whole scene with Jon, his dad, Matt and the security officer, and each other was very overwhelming and at times humiliating. They both were trying to understand what had happened, and what would they do next. 

Denise pulled into her driveway and stopped the car. Matt had used Maggie's clothes to dress Jon, so Maggie sat in the front passenger seat naked. Until that moment, she hadn't even thought about her nudity. She was so used to being naked and told what to do, when Matt told her and Denise to go to Denise's house, Maggie didn't even question it, but did as told. 

Now she blushed as she sat next to her daughter naked. Even after making passionate love to her only an hour ago or so. Denise didn't seem to notice her mother's nudity. She just got out of the car and motioned Maggie to follow. She looked over her shoulder to see if she followed, and when the car door opened, walked to the front door and inside her home. 

Maggie soon followed her daughter into the house and stood just inside the door. Maggie's mind had so completely accepted Jon as Master, that when Matt so completely took charge and dominated Jon, Maggie felt lost. Does she obey Matt? Sarah? Denise? Jon? She was so confused so she stood there inside the door and waited. 

Denise quickly stripped off her clothes. She was required to be naked at home at all times. Even though she knew Jon was gone along with the App, she couldn't seem to break their commands. Now she stood in front of her naked mother and both looked at each other and blushed. Neither knew what to do or say. 

It was Denise who finally broke the silence. "Would you like something to drink mom?" 

Maggie jumped when she heard Denise speak, and it snapped her mind to function. Suddenly she recognized that she was naked and standing in her daughter's living room. Her hands quickly covered her breasts and kitty and sputtered, "Yes please." 

Both Denise and Maggie lost it. They both broke out in hysterical laughter at the absurdity of Maggie covering herself. They had just been having incredible sex not much more than an hour ago and now she is bashful. Tears ran down their cheeks as all the tension buried deep inside both of them came rushing out with the laughs. 

When they finally calmed down, Denise ran to her mother and wrapped her arms around her, giving her a loving hug. It was almost a half an hour before they let go of each other. Denise went to the kitchen and got both a strong drink. Finally they sat on the couch and told each other what had happed to each other. 

It was almost midnight before they finally stopped talking. It was the first time in years that they had really talked. It was a long several hours. At times they laughed, cried, screamed, and blushed as they explained what they had done. They never dressed and at times held each other as one or the other needed a hug to calm down. When Matt walked in the door just after midnight, both dropped to their knees and welcomed their new master. 

Matt and Bill spent the next few hours finding out what happened on the raid. The FBI was pretty tight lipped about it, but with Bill's contacts in the security officer department they were able to discover both Martin and Josh were whisked off to jail, along with several others at the company. The two women about to be shipped overseas had been rescued, and the server's location was found. Now it was a job for the FBI's computer forensic team to do their jobs. It appeared that Matt's plan was working. It would be several months before he could be certain, but right now he knew the women were safe. They might be discovered later, but for now they were safe. 

Finally, Bill dropped Matt off at Denise's house and drove away. Matt took a deep breath and walked in the door. To say he was shocked when both Denise and Maggie knelt on the floor naked and called him Master would be an understatement. 

Matt hadn't realized how Jon's and the company's treatment had effected both Maggie and Denise. At first he didn't know how to react, but he recovered quickly. 

"Stand Up," He barked. 

Both women scrambled to their feet. "Yes Master." They said in unison, both looking at the floor. 

Matt walked up to Denise and caressed her cheek. He could feel her trembling. He did the same to Maggie and she was trembling too. Matt's cock sprung to life as it had been so long since he was with Denise. He wanted to throw her down and shove his cock deep inside her body. He wanted her to see him as a man, not the sissy he was when she last saw him. But first he needed to find out what they expected and if they understood what almost happened to them. 

Matt tweaked both woman's nipples and both gasped and moaned with his touch. He watched them closely as they had trouble standing when he pinched their erect buds. He was amazed at how such a simple touch could excite them so. Finally he directed them to the couch and stood in front of them. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:42 PM