Slave by Application - Copied
"Take me there slave!" Sarah commanded. 

Gabby led her Mistress up the stairs, her hands rubbing her now red ass as tears ran down her cheeks. 

Sarah followed Gabby to her room and ordered her to kneel in the middle of the room. She walked to the chest of drawers and proceeded to pull each drawer out and dump the contents on the floor in front of the cowering slave. Sarah went through the pile of bras, panties, lingerie, stockings, and miscellaneous items. She tossed a few items to the side, mainly thongs, and sheer lingerie and thigh high stockings. Everything else was left in a pile. 

Next Sarah walked into Gabby's closet. She walked out a few moments later carrying a large armful of clothes and dropped them on the pile. Several trips later the pile was almost four feet high and the closet was empty. For the next twenty minutes, Sarah went through the pile and again tossed a few of the items into the small pile off to the side. This time it was only the shortest skirts, sheerest or smallest tops. All pants, long dresses, sweaters, or anything that didn't expose the body was left in the large pile. 

"Now slave, go get a box of garbage bags and bag all this up. When you're done, take them to the garage. You won't be needing any of those things again. Then hang up the rest and meet me downstairs. You have twenty minutes or I'll spank your ass again." Sarah growled and walked out of the room. As she left the room, Sarah glanced behind her and smiled at Gabby's shocked expression. She smacked her thigh with the crop, and watched as Gabby jumped up and ran downstairs to get the bags. 

Sarah sat on the couch watching Gabby rush up and down the stairs dragging bag after bag of clothes out to the garage. Nineteen and a half minutes later, Gabby rushed into the living room and dropped to her knees in front of Sarah panting. 

"Well you just made it slave, now let's start the real training." Sarah proceeded to instruct Gabby on the various positions she would be required to memorize. 

1. On her knees, legs spread, her hands palms up on her thighs, back straight chest out. 

2. On her knees, legs spread her hands locked behind her head, chest out arms back. 

3. Kneeling on the floor, her ass in the air, arms extended, legs spread. 

4. On her back, legs spread wide and pulled up close to her shoulders with her hands holding her knees. 

5. On her belly, her face on the floor, legs spread and arms extended 

Sarah drilled those positions into the humiliated mother over and over, correcting her with a swat of the crop for any deviation in her body's position. 

Sarah barked, "Position one!" 

Gabby quickly maneuvered into the correct position, "Position 4!" Gabby dropped to her back and pulled her legs up. 

Sarah smacked Gabby's ass a few times forcing Gabby to pull her legs closer to her chest leaving her ass and pussy completely exposed. 

Sarah loved every second, torturing her new slave. For almost an hour she had Gabby in one position or another. When she finally quit, Gabby was a panting sweaty exhausted mess. Her hair plastered to her face and her body flushed. 

"Now slave, I expect you to remember those positions and do them when ever told. Now let's move on to the next phase of your training." Sarah gushed. 

"All slaves need to know how to please their Masters and Mistresses. So I want you to crawl over here and eat my pussy. I need to know what I have to work with." Sarah said as she leaned back against the back of the couch, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. She knew her pussy was nasty, the chastity belt made it almost impossible to keep her pussy clean, let alone wipe after pissing, after a few days locked inside the chastity belt the smell was pretty bad. 

She watched as Gabby crawled between her legs and slowly made her way, up her legs. When Gabby made it just past her knees, she stopped cold. Her face screwing up as the smell hit her between the eyes. Sarah giggled at Gabby's reaction. 

"Oh sorry about that, my Master had me locked up with a chastity belt for the last few days. I'm afraid that hygiene is lacking when you're locked up in steel panties. But once you get past the smell, it's still pussy. Now get busy, a slave's job is to please her Mistress." Sarah laughed. 

Gabby looked up at Sarah, Sarah could see her revulsion at just the thought of licking her nasty smelling pussy. Between the smell of piss, sweat, and stale pussy juice Sarah watched as she was starting to heave. 

"Just so you know, if you throw up I'll make you lick it up!" Sarah said with an edge to her voice. She watched closely as Gabby slowly leaned forward and took her first tentative lick. Gabby gagged for a few moments, but licked again, this time a firmer lick, followed by another. Sarah leaned back and closed her eyes. After days with no relief, even Gabby's lousy muff munching felt good. 

Sarah let her slave continue to try to please her when she decided to take over. She reached out, grabbed a handful of hair on each side of her head and roughly pulled her into her needy cunt. 

"Get that tongue busy slave, because you're going to be there until I'm satisfied." Sarah barked. She held her head in place and squeezed her hands pulling her hair tight. Gabby must have gotten the message as her tongue worked feverishly buried deep inside Sarah. 

It took a few minutes but Gabby finally managed to ignore the smell and really went to work pleasing her new mistress. Sarah smiled as her slave surrendered and worked to please her. When she finally orgasmed, Sarah made sure Gabby drank all her fluids before she pushed her away. 

"You suck at eating pussy, but don't worry; you'll get lots of practice." Sarah laughed as she stood and walked to her bag. She pulled reached in and pulled something out and walked back to Gabby still lying on the floor. Sarah grabbed her hair again and pulled her up to her knees. Before Gabby could do a thing, Sarah locked a collar around her neck and attached a leash. 

"Until I say different, you will crawl. You are now my pet." Sarah giggled and pulled the leash. "I need a shower and you are going to wash me." Sarah continued and walked upstairs towards the bathroom. 

Matt walked into work the next day. He kept a low profile as he watched the feeds of the different slaves. On monitor one was Suzy and Maggie in Maggie's office. Maggie was just getting up from eating Suzy's pussy and Suzy was pulling out the slutty school girl outfit Maggie was to wear that day. 

On monitor two, Denise had just arrived at Amanda's office and had stripped. Amanda had removed the chastity belt and Denise was putting on the tiny boy shorts that barely covered her ass. The crop top completed the outfit and Amanda was laughing at the humiliated young woman. 

Monitor three was at Suzy's house. Sarah was in the shower and Gabby was washing her body. Matt had watched closely as Sarah dominated the newest slave. He knew that by the end of the day, Denise, Sarah, Maggie, Suzy, and Gabby would all be at Suzy's house with Jon in charge. Matt wanted Jon to get caught in the web, but unfortunately, with him there he would probably get away. Matt knew that he needed to get out of the office soon. Everything was out of his hands now. The end was near for Josh and Martin.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM