Slave by Application - Copied

1. You will always address me as Ms. Barkley or Mistress.

2. You will obey my every command.

3. I am always right.

4. You will only wear what I have approved or provided.

5. You will never be late.

6. You will speak only when asked a question or as directed.

7. When at work, you will ask for permission to do anything and I mean anything.

8. Unless told differently, you will not sit on any furniture. You will kneel or sit on the floor.

"There will be other rules as necessary, but these should be enough for today. Now let's see how well you can do as told." Amanda finished and stood.

Denise didn't know if she should stand, waited for Ms. Barkley to speak. She watched as she walked around the desk and stand in front of her.

"Very good slut, you just passed the first test. You may stand and follow me." Amanda scowled. Denise quickly stood and followed Ms. Barkley out of the office and to the gymnasium. As they stepped on to the basketball court, Amanda quickly turned and screamed,

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING ON MY FLOOR? GET THOSE HEELS OFF, NOW!"

Denise practically jumped out of her skin; she dropped down, unstrapped her heels and tossed them off the court.

"You will never wear shoes on my court. You will walk barefoot." Amanda demanded.

"Yes Ms. Barkley." Denise whimpered.

"Now it's time to see if you're in shape. I want you to do 50 jumping jacks, starting now."

Denise didn't hesitate but started to jump and spread her legs. Her tits were bouncing up and down, her top trying and failing to contain the unrestrained flesh. By the time, she reached 10 her skirt was up around her hips and the chastity belt was in plain view. When 20 hit, her tits were completely uncovered and her skirt was around her waist. Denise was effectively naked. At 40 she was sweating profusely; her chest was dripping and her face flushed. When she finally reached 50, she collapsed to the floor gasping for breath.

"I'm not impressed, now suicides start now until I say to stop." Amanda ordered.

Denise stood there not moving, she had no idea what a suicide was. She stared blankly at her Mistress.

"GO," Amanda shouted.

"I'm sorry Ms. Barkley; I don't know what to do!" Denise begged, praying she wouldn't be punished for speaking.

Amanda broke out in laughter, "Suicides are, you start at the base line and run to the next line on the court and back to the base line. You then run to the next line and back. You keep doing it until you reach the other baseline then start over. Now get going." Amanda barked.

Denise hurried to the baseline and started to jog.

"Faster slut!" Amanda shouted.

Denise sprinted to mid-court and back. It was on the third suicide when she tripped and fell to the court, gasping for breath and covered in sweat. She lay there crying when Amanda walked up to her and placed her foot in front of Denise's face.

"You are a fucking waste slut. Why should I hire you?" She scowled.

"Please Ms. Barkley, I promise to do better." Denise groveled at her feet, and then in a moment of weakness, she planted a kiss on the toe of Amanda's shoe.

Amanda never expected that, she figured the slut would quit and walk out, but the instant Denise's mouth touched her shoe, there was a feeling of power that surged up her legs and pounded her pussy. She moaned quietly and smiled. 'I may not be able to get over on Maggie Morgan, but I can her daughter!' She thought.

Get up slut, we have work to do." Amanda commanded as she walked towards the door.

Denise clamored up and quickly followed her out of the gym. When they got in the hall, Amanda turned and looked at her charge. "Cover yourself slut." She barked.

Denise hadn't bothered to pull her top down or fix her skirt. She blushed and quickly covered her sweaty body. Amanda led them down the stairs towards the boys' locker room. On the way, she stopped at a closet and pulled out a harness. Amanda turned to Denise and held out the leather harness. Denise didn't quite know what to do with it, so Amanda held it out. The harness had one long strap with a buckle. Hanging from it were two other straps and two cuffs. Denise stepped into the two straps and Amanda buckled the long strap around her waist. She then took the cuffs and buckled them to her wrists. Denise's hands were now attached to her waist.

Amanda smiled and said, "I use this to train my girls to move their feet on defense and not grab. It will work nicely here. Amanda held up a 6" metal rod with balls on the ends. It looked like a steel bone. She held it out to Denise and said, "Open up, this is only touched by my hands and your mouth."

Denise opened her mouth and Amanda put it in. Denise felt like a pet walking around with the metal bone sticking out each side of her mouth. Amanda chuckled, turned and walked into the boy's locker room with Denise following closely behind.

Amanda led Denise past the lockers to the rest room in the back. Inside the open door weren't urinals but a long trough, looking more like ten-foot-long sink, sitting about fifteen inches off the ground. There weren't individual flush units, but a long pipe dripping water into the trough occasionally. The room reeked of urine. Directly in front of the trough the floor was a permanent yellow stain. She smiled at Denise as she reached over and grabbed the metal bone from her mouth.

"Do you remember what I said about this?" She asked. Denise nodded and in a quiet whisper said, "Only my lips and tongue are to touch it."

"Right," Amanda chuckled and tossed it under the end of the urinal and watched it roll deep into the corner. "Crawl over and retrieve it slut." Amanda barked.

Denise's face showed the shock at what she heard. A momentary look of panic crossed her face, but both vibrators filling her body went off causing her knees to buckle, dropping her to the floor. She dropped her head and tried to keep from falling on her face, when Amanda grabbed her hair and pulled her face up. She looked directly into Denise's eyes and spewed, "When I say crawl I want you slithering on your stomach!"

Denise nodded and when Amanda released her hair, dropped her head to the floor and belly crawled across the disgusting yellow stain floor. Denise was humiliated and her stomach was heaving as the smell was overpowering. Slowly she crawled to the end of the urinal and slid under it to retrieve the metal bone. Unfortunately, the bone was all the way in the corner forcing her to turn her head and extend her tongue as far as she could. The dirt, dried urine and dust filled her mouth as the heavy metal rod refused to move. Finally giving up trying to keep her face off the floor, she dropped her face to the floor, turned her face sideways and buried her tongue into the corned. She finally got an end of the rod away from the wall and sucked it into her mouth. It was covered with crud and tasted worse. Backing out, she turned and crawled back to Ms. Barkley with the end of the rod still buried deep in her mouth.

Amanda was laughing hysterically as Denise knelt in front of her with the nasty metal bone still sticking out of her mouth.

"Oh, I love it, the mighty Ms. Morgan's precious daughter crawling on the nasty bathroom floor fetching a stupid toy for me. I think this is going to be a very good year." Amanda crowed.

She started to take the rod out of Denise's mouth, but first grabbed a paper towel. "God that thing is nasty. I don't want to touch it even with a towel. Drop in on the floor and clean it off slut." Amanda barked.

A tear ran down Denise's cheek as she dropped her head and let the rod slide out and bounce on the floor. Unfortunately, she didn't look where she dropped it and it landed right on the nasty yellow tiles. She swallowed as she dropped her head trying to keep the contents in her stomach. Slowly she slid her tongue out and cleaned the entire steel rod. It took a minute or so before she managed to get off all the crud and pick it up again. Denise looked up at Ms. Barkley and waited for her to speak.

Amanda grabbed the rod with the towel and motioned for Denise to follow and turned to walk out of the room. Denise quickly stood and followed closely behind like a trained puppy. Five minutes later they were back in Amanda's office.

Amanda walked behind her desk and sat down. Denise was still traumatized after the bathroom fiasco. She stood just inside the door, her mind going in circles thinking about how she could get away from the evil woman sitting in front of her. Before she could turn and run out of the room, Denise tried to move her arms and realized her hands were still bound to her waist. She looked down at her now yellow stained blouse, her skirt still up around her waist and barefoot. A groan escaped her mouth when Amanda barked again.

"Slut, don't even think of trying to leave. Everything you just did was recorded. I video everything in the complex so unless you want the world to know how you crawl around and act like a slut, you will sit down and sign the contract."

Denise sat there dumbfounded. How had she ended up submitting to a sadistic bitch? All she wanted were some nice things when she started with the App, and now she had no control over anything. At home, it was Jon and the App, and now she's about to sign a contract binding her to Ms. Barkley, the most evil woman she had ever met.

Denise didn't move when Amanda slid the contract across the desk, with a pen sitting on top. She was just about to get up and run out of the office, when the plug and egg filling her holes both went off. She gasped as her body reacted and her mind remembered her instructions. She knew she had no choice. Finally, she leaned forward, picked up the pen and signed the contract.

Denise dropped the pen, slid the contract back towards Ms. Barkley with her nose and looked into her eyes. She could swear there was an evil glint in her eyes that went with the smile filling her face.

"Excellent, now you are to arrive tomorrow at seven AM. Don't be late. It doesn't matter what you wear as when you arrive on time, you will open the locker on the right. Strip, and dress in what I will leave you. You will only wear what I give you when you work. Now get out of here." Amanda barked as she leaned back and propped her feet on her desk.

Suzi sat at the reception desk, she was struggling to maintain her composure and not lose it in front of everyone in the main office. Ever since lunch when she last visited Ms. M, the vibrating plug in her ass and the egg in her pussy, took turns teasing her body. Jon was torturing her relentlessly.

It has been almost twenty hours since she orgasmed last night. Her Master, demanded she not cum without permission and with each passing second it was becoming more difficult. Last night wasn't a problem; her new slave had left her completely sated. But following Jon's instructions this morning, to insert the plug and egg and to have Ms. M eat her was driving her crazy.

She watched the clock closely. Jon sent her a text an hour ago telling her to visit their slave at three o'clock. She was to strip naked when she entered; lay on the floor and to eat each other pussies for twenty minutes. That would leave them ten minutes to clean up before they left for the day. He again told her that neither was to climax; and if they did, she would have to remain naked until the next morning.

Suzi was torn between her body's need to cum and to adhere to her master instructions. She prayed she would survive and not climax. Suzi had no idea of how she could remain naked at home with her mom there. She glanced at the clock one more time, it was 2:55.

Jon drove back to Suzi's house his mind going a million miles an hour. Suzi's mom was a slut. She was submitting to a black man and Jon had every intention of taking advantage of it. He pulled into her driveway and opens the garage door. He pulled his car inside and shut the door. He didn't want a nosey neighbor to see him unloading the equipment and ask questions. For the next couple of hours, he placed camera after camera all around the house. He had only intended to place them in areas where Suzi would be, but after seeing her mother this morning, he made sure there wasn't any area in the house they couldn't see. He wanted to make sure they captured Suzi's mom when she walked in the door and what she did afterwards.

Jon finished just before noon and went to a local internet café. He pulled up the website and watched as Maggie and Suzi played in her office. He almost laughed out loud as they both struggled to not climax. He switched to the school security network and watched as Ms. Barkley tortured Denise before forcing her to sign the contract.

About 1:30, he was notified that there was movement at Suzi's house. He had placed a camera in the garage and it came on as soon as the door opened. From that moment on his attention was on Suzi's mother.

Jon watched as the car pulled into the garage and the door closed. Suzi's mom slowly got out and staggered around to the door. She might as well have been naked. The Backless dress she wore into the house was plastered to her body. It looked soaked and was now transparent. Her hair was a complete mess and was stuck to her face. Jon could see what appeared to be hickeys on the sides of her tits. She walked like she had a stick up her ass and her lipstick was smeared around her mouth. It was clear she had been fucked and fucked hard.

She slowly staggered into the house and straight to the bathroom. Jon watched as she peeled her dress off and gingerly sat down on the toilet. He could see the red strips lining her ass. Jon watched and listened as she groaned and started to pee. When she stood afterwards and turned towards the shower, he finally got a clear view of her naked body. Written across her chest in big black letters was

"CUM SLUT", and just above her pussy was "FUCK HOLE" with an arrow pointing down to her bare kitty. He smiled as he had more than enough to use against her. She bent over to turn on the shower and sticking out of her ass was a large purple butt plug.

Jon couldn't help himself and started to laugh out loud, drawing attention from everyone in the café. He fired off an email to Josh with an idea of how to bring Suzi's mom under their control.

He knew that anything Suzi's mom would do would be recorded, so he switched back to the school. He watched as Maggie was masturbating, naked at her desk. He zoomed in on her face and smiled as she was completely unaware of anything around her. She had a finger up her ass and was pinching a nipple. Her feet propped up on her desk and her legs spread wide.

Jon switched to a camera outside her office and there was Suzi sitting at the reception desk. He decided to play with her and turned on the plug in her ass. A couple seconds later, Suzi was wiggling in her seat, her eyes squeezed shut. Jon then spent the next 45 minutes alternating between the egg and the plug. Pushing her to the brink, before stopping and letting her come down. He watched as she struggled to maintain her composure. Finally, he sent a text to his slave.

Slut, at 3pm, walk into our slave's office. Take off all your clothes when you enter. Lay down on the floor and then you and our slave eat each other for the next twenty minutes. Neither of you are allowed to climax. At 3:20, stop and clean up so you can leave at 3:30. If either of you orgasm, you will stay naked until tomorrow morning.

Master

He hit send went out to his car and drove back to the school parking lot.

Maggie sat in her office, her feet propped up on the edge of her desk spread widely. Her fingers rapidly stroking her clit as she obeyed Suzi's orders to play with her pussy. She was naked and Suzi had all her clothes sitting out at the reception desk out in the main office. Maggie mind was blank, her body was on fire, and her only thoughts were how badly she needed to cum.

Maggie had been edging herself since Suzi left her office almost two hours ago. She had long ago surrendered to her slavery, as her job as principal of the high school took a distant second. Maggie's mind drifted off, thinking about Jon's magnificent cock and when she could leave school to go to his house. Just the thought of him caused her pussy to pulse sending another gush of fluids down between the cheeks of her ass, to the soaked chair below.

She knew she wasn't allowed to orgasm, and with the cameras all around her office, there was no way to hide it if she disobeyed. She slid her fingers lower and slid one, then two digits into her rear pucker. She groaned and wondered when Jon would take her ass.

Maggie's body was out of control, and her mind was closely following. Only a few days ago she hardly ever even thought about sex, but since her anonymous blackmailer took over and Jon had claimed her as his slave, all she could think about was how to orgasm.

Maggie was pulling on her nipple and shoving three fingers up her ass when Suzi walked into her office unannounced. Maggie face lit up like it was Christmas time and she was Santa. She dropped to the floor and crawled as fast as she could towards her Mistress.

"Oh, Mistress Suzi, your slave is so happy to see you. Please let me pleasure you. I live to make you happy" Maggie gushed.

Suzi stopped just inside the door. She was stripping off her clothes as fast as she could. Her face filled with lust and her body trembling. By the time, Maggie made it to the young Mistress; she was naked and dropping to the floor.

Maggie slid between Suzi's pale white thighs and licked her way to Suzi's dripping pussy. As soon as her tongue tasted her essence she gasped as it tasted like ambrosia. Maggie no longer had any inhibitions; she didn't care if she was caught. Her only thoughts were to taste and please her Mistress. She had been under a constant sexual attack, her body on the edge of an orgasm for so long, that she was no longer in control. The combination had completely broken down her morals. There was now very little she wouldn't do to climax.

She was surprised when Suzi turned around and pushed her head between Maggie legs. When her tongue touched Maggie's lips, it was everything she could do not to scream. She didn't understand why, but Maggie loved every second of Suzi's tongue lapping at her cunt. For the next twenty minutes, the two slaves made passionate love on the floor of Maggie's office.

Maggie walked out of the school at 3:45. She knew she was late but the last half hour with Suzi had taken a lot out of her. It took a lot out of both of them. They stopped making passionate love at the twenty-minute mark, but both were only semi-conscious and a complete mess. They had to wait for a few minutes before Suzi could sneak out and get Maggie's clothes.

Maggie got to her car and jumped inside. Her hair was a mess and her makeup a disaster. She didn't care though as her concentration was completely on getting to Jon's house to complete her task. It took about fifteen minutes to arrive at Jon's house; she didn't bother to park down the street. It didn't matter any longer. She walked in the back door and stripped immediately, dropping her clothes just inside the door.

She walked upstairs to Jon's room and did as instructed. In a couple minutes, she was on her knees, blindfolded, her hands cuffed behind her back and shackles on her ankles. Her ears were plugged with earbuds and music playing loudly. She was completely helpless and her body loved every second. She was tingling with excitement thinking she would once again have Jon's cock fill her body. She patiently waited for her master to come home.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM