Slave by Application - Copied
Matt walked into Josh's office and sat down. Josh was obviously surprised at his sudden appearance. "Good Morning Josh." Matt said.

"Matt, I'm surprised to see you. Where have you been?" Josh answered.

"I needed to get my head straight. After Jon took over and totally humiliated me in front of Denise and Sarah, I couldn't face anyone. I realize now that I've lost Denise, and she and Sarah are yours now." Matt said quietly. "I hated every minute of standing in front of the three of them, locked in the cock cage and wearing Denise's panties. I surrender and I want out." Matt answered.

"I also know that you control everything and Jon answers to you and Martin. I want the cage off and I won't be returning to the house, unless you order me. Denise is yours now; I just want my cock free. I do still want to work for you however. I've noticed some weaknesses in the program that I can improve on and make it much more effective. I also have some ideas on a new App that might be even more effective for you." Matt continued. "All I ask is don't let Denise know I'm working here and if possible Jon too. I can't face them after the other day."

Josh sat there at his desk and smiled. He didn't say anything for a couple minutes. Finally, he turned to his PC and typed something and pushed enter.

"Okay, I'll tell you what. You did as we asked and we will honor our agreement, and you will get paid. However, first I want to see a draft on your proposed new App. I will arrange for Jon to send me your key and get your cock released." Josh said but couldn't resist a chuckle.

Matt blushed and wanted to reach across the desk and strangle the son of a bitch sitting across from him and acting so smug. But he just nodded and whispered, "Thank you Josh." He needed to appear defeated or his plan wouldn't work.

"You know where the room you used last week is don't you?" Josh asked.

"Yes Sir," Matt answered.

"That will be your office for now. I expect you to be here every day from 8 am to 5 pm. I also expect to have a draft of your proposed App on my desk in a week, along with a demo." Josh barked. "Now get out of my sight I have work to do."

Matt stood and walked out of Josh's office and down the hall to his assigned space. He took a deep breath as he succeeded in getting inside their firewall, now on to the next step.

Maggie hardly had time to make herself presentable before her door opened and in walked two boys who were notorious trouble makers. Malcomb and James were two juniors that long ago should have graduated. She wondered why they hadn't quit by now. Maggie opened her email and saw a message from Miss Collins, an 11th grade English teacher. She opened the message and read the contents. Maggie was very nervous sitting there half naked and alone with the two large young men sitting across from her.

"I see you two have been causing trouble in class again." Maggie stated, speaking with authority. The boys didn't react but stared at her blankly.

"It says here that you offered sexual services to Miss Collins. In fact, you offered to "Fuck her brains out!" Maggie barked, her anger rising.

Again, the boys just sat there making her even angrier. "What do you have to say for yourselves?" She demanded.

Malcomb spoke first, "Hey she is just too uptight and needs a good fucking. We were just trying to help." He laughed and fist bumped his cohort.

Maggie was almost beside herself when her phone buzzed with a text message. She glanced down and read.

They were only trying to help, let them off.

Maggie gasped at the message. There was no way she could let them off. She turned her phone over and looked at the two boys. "I'm very disappointed in your attitudes and actions. I can't ignore it and give you a pass."

As soon as she said that, both the plug and egg came to life. Maggie grunted despite her best efforts, but didn't back down.

"I will..." She started, but the vibrations increased in intensity. "I will be ass...." Again, the vibrations intensified only this time to the point she couldn't speak.

The boys stared at her as she squirmed in her seat. Her face was flushed and her hands had a death grip on the edge of her desk. They looked at each other and giggled. "What is it Ms. M? Is something wrong?" James asked and started to get up.

Maggie was petrified now; she was half naked and about to have a massive orgasm in front of biggest trouble makers in school. She glanced at the camera to the right of her desk. She pleaded with her eyes praying the vibrations would stop. A second later they stopped and Maggie took a deep breath.

"Against my better judgement, I will let you off this time if you promise to not make any more offers of sexual service to Miss Collins." Maggie said quietly.

"Sure Ms. M, whatever you say. Hey are you Okay? You look like you could use a good fuck. We'd be happy to help you too." The two boys crowed and walked out the door. Maggie dropped her head to her desk, defeated. The next hour went about the same, with visitor after visitor stopping by and Maggie giving in to every demand.

It was around 11 when Maggie's desk phone buzzed. She answered the call and was told her daughter was here to see her. She took a deep breath and told them to give her a minute. Ending the call, Maggie pulled out a mirror to check her face. She brushed her hair and smoothed her blouse. Maggie tried to calm her body, but sitting half naked in her office made that impossible. Finally, she grabbed a vial of perfume and sprayed her body. She didn't want the smell of pussy to greet Denise. Again, taking a deep breath, she pushed the intercom and told them to let Denise in.

Seconds later, Denise opened her door. When she walked in, Maggie groaned when she saw what she was wearing. The short skirt, barely reaching mid-thigh, and the crop top exposing a lot of her stomach left little to the imagination. Maggie's eyes fell to her feet and the 5" stiletto heels finished out the slut look.

"Denise, please sit down," Maggie said, holding her tongue as she pointed to a chair in front of her desk. She watched as her daughter tottered over and sat down as carefully as she could. It was obvious she was trying to keep her modesty. "Hi Mom, sorry I'm a little late." Denise said quietly.

"Hello Denise, you do know this is a job interview, don't you?" Maggie asked her voice dripping with contemp. This was the last thing she needed as she knew Amanda would take full advantage of her outfit.

"Yes, Mom I know, but I wanted to make an impression." Denise said but moaned.

"Well you're certainly going to do that." Maggie answered as the plug in her ass started to vibrate. She tried to keep from showing it, but her body was already reacting to the stimulus. Knowing that it was only going to get worse, she started to explain what was expected.

"Denise, I know you're not working and I know you need some income. This position offers $16.00 an hour; however, the hours are flexible and you will be at the mercy of your supervisor, Amanda Barkley for your schedule. She has total control over the Athletic department. She will set the rules, the schedule, your duties, and dress. It's her decision if you're hired or fired. I cannot help in any way. I know this seems unfair, but to get you this opportunity, I had to make some concessions. She and I don't always see eye to eye and she was concerned about you, being my daughter and all." Maggie explained as the egg buried in her pussy joined the plug vibrating her ass.

"I understand," Denise answered and gasped.

Maggie looked at Denise as she was starting to pant a bit and she was fidgeting in her seat, and it looked like she was flushing down to her chest.

"Are you okay?" Maggie asked, even as the vibrations increased pushing her own arousal even higher.

"Y-Y-Yes, I-I'm fine, it's just warm in here." Denise stuttered.

"Yes, it is," Maggie agreed, but couldn't turn and open the window without exposing her nudity.

"So here is what is going to happen. You are to report to the athletic department office beside the gym. You remember where that is don't you" Maggie asked.

"Yes mom, remember I went to this school for four years." Denise answered with a little annoyance in her voice.

Maggie was starting to pant now, and words were getting increasingly difficult to speak continued. "Introduce yourself and follow directions. Ms. Barkley told me that you will be with her for the next couple of hours. You are to do exactly what she says without complaint or hesitation. If she accepts you, she will give you a contract. The contract is for the rest of the school year and you will be given a minimum of 20 hours a week. But remember, Ms. Barkley has total control over what hours you will work. It could be evenings or even weekends. It will be her decision. Please Denise, I had to give in a lot to make this happen. Please don't disappoint me." Maggie finished just as the vibrations doubled leaving her barely functioning. She looked at Denise and wasn't certain she heard anything she said. Her eyes were glassy and her body flushed. If she didn't know better, Maggie would have guessed she was about to orgasm.

"N-N-Now go I've got work to do." Maggie ordered and pointed at the door. She watched as Denise struggled to stand and almost staggered towards the door. Just before she got there, the door opened and in walked Suzi. Maggie groaned as soon as she saw her Mistress enter and walk past Denise as she left. Maggie prayed Denise didn't notice that Suzy didn't knock or announce herself.

As soon as the door closed behind Denise, Maggie jumped up, ran around her desk, and practically tore off her blouse. She dropped to her knees and placed her hands behind her back. She looked up at her Mistress and waited for instructions.

Suzy stood watching Ms. M, rush to get in position. She smiled as the slave knelt naked on the floor. "Well slave, you did good. I see you can be trained. Denise didn't even speak, where is she going?"

"Thank you, Mistress; she is applying to Ms. Barkley for the Athletic Dept. Aide position." Maggie answered.

"She dresses like a slut for a job interview? Ms. Barkley will eat her alive. I hope she survives, now on to more important things." Susy said and flopped down on one of the chairs. She pulled up her short skirt and spread her legs over the arms. "Get busy slave, I need to feel your tongue." She barked.

Maggie quickly crawled over to her Mistress and slid between her thighs. Licking gently up each thigh making sure she nibbled as she went. By the time, she got to Suzy's center, she was panting like an overheated dog.

"Play with your pussy slut. I want you all hot and bothered too." Suzy moaned as she closed her eyes and let her slave's tongue work its magic.

For someone who had never touched a woman only a few days before, Maggie was getting quite adapt at pleasing a pussy. It fact, she was learning to love the taste and feel of a woman's most intimate parts. Just as she reached Suzy's lips, she sucked them into her mouth and nibbled on them gently. The moans and groans grew louder and she knew she was pleasing her Mistress. Releasing her lips and burrowing her tongue deep inside Suzy, Maggie sucked her fluids into her mouth, loving her flavor. Soon she was tongue fucking her pushing as deep inside her as she could while sliding her fingers to her exposed clit.

This time Suzy shrieked as Maggie almost drove her over the edge. Maggie suddenly felt Suzy's hands on her forehead, pushing her to the floor at her feet.

"No Slave, I am not to cum. I want you to take me to the edge but not over it. I want to be teased and pleased but not cum. If I cum you will be punished and spend the rest of the day and tomorrow naked instead of half-naked. Got it?" Suzy demanded.

"Yes Mistress," Maggie said and got back on her knees between Suzy's legs. She hoped that everyone was at lunch and didn't hear Suzy's scream.

Maggie teased her Mistress for the next half hour. She learned how close she could push her before she backed off. In the meantime, she was edging herself as she did, leaving both dripping messes by the time the next bell rang.

Suzy stood when the bell rang and grabbed Maggie's blouse. "I see you don't have any appointments for the rest of the day, so I'll take this. If someone stops by and needs to see you, I'll bring it back, so in the meantime, keep edging. I know you have to go to Jon's after school and he wanted you to be ready for his cock." Suzy said as she walked out the door.

Maggie dropped to the floor and cried. Her tears ran down her cheeks and dripped on the tile floor. She was completely overwhelmed at what her Mistress had demanded, but that didn't stop her fingers from teasing her clit. She wasn't crying because out of despair of being trapped, but because she was craving every second of what was being done to her. She knew that she was on the road to destruction and loving every moment.

Denise practically ran out of her mother's office. She hardly noticed Suzy enter as she dashed out the door. She needed to find somewhere to calm her body down. The entire time she was sitting across from her mother, the dildos buried in her ass and pussy underneath the chastity belt were buzzing away. She was surprised her mother hadn't noticed the buzzing sounds.

Denise tried to remember all of what her mother had said. She remembered that Ms. Barkley was in charge, she would make $16 an hour, and her schedule was going to be flexible. When Mom was explaining the rules, the vibrations were so intense it took everything she had to not orgasm right in front of her mother.

She walked across the school campus to the athletic facilities. Her body still very aroused but she was regaining her senses. As her mind cleared, she remembered more of her mother's instructions. The more she remembered the less she liked the idea of working here. Ms. Barkley was always rumored to be a dyke and was very cruel to anyone who crossed her. Mom said that she was in total control and could do nothing to help her if needed. Denise shivered as her phone buzzed again. She glanced at it and read the text.

Don't forget to follow any instructions and accept the position if offered. 

Denise approached Ms. Barkley's office door. She stopped just outside it and tried to gather her thoughts. She looked down at her body and cringed, she looked like a hooker, and right now she felt like one too. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door.

"Enter!" She heard.

Slowly she turned the knob and pushed the heavy door open. Stepping inside she looked around the room. On her left were four long tall lockers, only one had a lock. On the right were two four drawer file cabinets, both locked. Directly in front of her was an ancient wooden desk that reached the floor on all sides. In front of the desk were two plastic stacking chairs sitting side by side. Between them was a small wooden chair that looked like it came from a kindergarten class. It was so small the back hardly came up to the seat on the other chairs.

The desk was orderly; a couple stacks of paper on one side and a tray on the other. Behind the desk were pictures of various girls' teams, volleyball, basketball, softball, and in the middle, was a framed diploma.

Denise looked behind the desk and sitting there with a smirk on her face was Ms. Barkley. She looked exactly like she did when Denise attended the school, maybe a bit heavier but the same hair style and expression. Denise could only describe the expression as someone who had just eaten a bug and a scowl. She shivered as her eyes bore into her and stripped away any confidence she might have had.

"About time, I expected you ten minutes ago. Your mother called me when you left her office. Did you get lost?" Amanda Barkley barked.

"N-N-No Ms. Barkley, I came straight here." Denise answered.

"Well if you want to work for me you're going to have to pick up the pace. At worst, it's a 30 second trip from the office to my door. Don't ever be late again if you get the job." Amanda snarled.

"Yes Ms. Barkley, I'm sorry." Denise answered, thinking about how far it was from the office. To not be late she would have to sprint all the way and even then, she might not make it.

"Don't patronize me, I only respect performance." Amanda again was snarling, "And don't speak unless I ask you a question. Now for the next couple hours, your ass is mine. It depends on how you perform as to whether you get the job."

Denise stood in silence and waited for instructions. She tried not to show her fear, but it was obvious to anyone watching the exchange.

"Now sit down while I explain the rules." Amanda ordered.

Denise went to sit in one of the plastic stacking chairs, but a loud smack on the desk stopped her in her tracks.

"NOT THOSE CHAIRS!" Those chairs are for people who have earned it. Whenever you sit in here you take the wooden chair or sit on the floor." Amanda practically screamed.

Denise quickly sat down on the very small chair, her short skirt sliding up her legs almost to her pussy. With her knees were almost up to her tits, it was impossible to not flash her chastity belt. She tried to keep her knees together, but the chair wobbled and to keep from falling off her legs spread wide, exposing her crotch to the dominating athletic director towering in front of her.

"What the fuck is that you're wearing?" Amanda scowled.

"I-I-It's a chastity belt Ms. Barkley." Denise stuttered.

"I've seen everything now. How stupid are you anyways? You come to an interview, dressed like a slut and wearing a chastity belt? Your mother said you need discipline and I have to agree. Do you wear it all the time?" Amanda asked.

"N-N-No Ms. Barkley, I'm not stupid. I was told to dress this way and I can't take the belt off." Denise answered as she stared at the floor, her body flushing down her chest. Suddenly the plug in her ass started to vibrate, causing Denise to moan.

"Someone told you to dress like that and locked you up? I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." Amanda smiled as she spoke. "Now spread your legs and don't ever close them. I think l like watching you squirm.

Denise opened her legs and was now completely exposed to her potential boss. She wanted to get up and run, but her instructions from her mom and the App left her unable to disobey.

"Now I'm going to explain these rules only once. You are expected to obey them without question or hesitation. If you disobey today, you will be dismissed and no job. If I accept you as my Aide and you disobey you will be punished. All punishments are at my discretion and depending on the rule will be severe." Amanda commanded.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM