Slave by Application - Copied
"Good, have her come in this afternoon. Explain the deal and send her to me. Tell her to expect to my interview to last for a couple hours. If I'm satisfied, she can start tomorrow." Amanda said and walked out of the office.

As soon as Amanda left, the buzzing stopped leaving Maggie a frustrated, dripping pile of female flesh. Maggie put her head down on her desk, trying to calm her mind and body. Had she just sold her daughter to her rival? How long before her life totally collapsed around her? Before she could think of an answer, there was another knock at her door. Quickly she grabbed a tissue and wiped the sweat from her brow and tried to gather her thought.

"COME IN," She called.

Denise woke the next morning at 5:45. She slid out of bed and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and took a piss. She hated to pee with the belt. It was so hard to get clean. She jumped into the shower and grabbed the shower head and sprayed her crotch. Knowing she only had a few minutes to get to Jon's house and wake him, she quickly grabbed her blow dryer and tried to dry her dripping pussy. It seems that it was constantly dripping now. Her body was always aroused.

Denise walked out of the bathroom and headed for the back door. She stepped out on the porch and looked around to see if any of the neighbors were out. Seeing no one, she went to the gate and slipped into Jon's backyard. Her hands were shaking now as she reached the back door. If Jon's dad caught her she had no excuse. She would have no good reason for being naked and sneaking into his son's room.

She turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Silently stepping inside, she listened intently for any noise. Hearing nothing, she crept across the kitchen to the hall. Just as she reached the bottom of the stairs, a clock chimed. Denise almost passed out with the first chime. She was almost hyperventilating as it sounded the six chimes.

Denise's heart felt like it was about to burst out of her chest. Her hands were sweaty and shaking. She slowly started up the stairs and with each step her body arousal climbed. She reached the landing and peeked around the bend, listening for any noise. She relaxed when all she heard were snores coming from a room at the top.

Breathing a little easier now, she continued up the stairs. Finally she was at the top, but had no idea which room was Jon's. There were four doors and a bathroom at the end of the hall. All the doors were closed but the door to the left was where the snores were coming from. She listened to the first door on the right and heard nothing. Walking across the hall to the door on the left, she slowly turned the knob and opened the door a crack. She couldn't see the bed, but the snores were much louder now. Pushing the door open, she stuck her head inside. Lying on the bed was Dean, Jon's dad. He was on his side facing away from the door and was completely naked. Denise gasped and quickly backed out and shut the door.

Knowing she was already late, she hurried down the hall checking the last door on the left. Thankfully it was Jon's and he was still sleeping on his bed. Denise was panting she was so excited. Her body was shaking and her pussy pulsing. She slipped to the bed and gently pulled the sheet covering his body. Denise slowly exposed his body until his cock was in view. Her mouth watered as his flaccid unit lay across his leg. Kneeling beside him, she lowered her head and gently licked his cock, her body craving his taste almost as much as she craved it in her pussy. All thoughts of getting caught disappeared as soon as her tongue tasted his flesh. She felt it pulse and start to grow and smiled. Denise slid her head between his now spread legs and sucked one of his large balls into her warm mouth. She slowly washed it with her tongue as she gently sucked it.

Jon's cock was now rapidly growing to its full length as she continued to caress it with her needy mouth. Trading balls she heard him moan and worked harder to give her Master pleasure. Denise pulled back as Jon's now saliva soaked testicle popped out of her mouth. She slid her tongue slowly up the length sucking, nibbling, and kissing it as she went. By the time she reached the large purple head she was drooling with anticipation. Denise watched Jon's face as his eyes slowly opened. She smiled at him and whispered, "Good morning Master. I hope you enjoy your new alarm clock." As she opened her mouth and shoved his length down her throat.

Denise heard a loud groan as she pulled back and pushed forward again, this time swallowing it whole, and burying her nose in his pubes.

Jon lay there in bed, his head against the headboard, Denise still between his legs swallowing his cock over and over again. He reached out and grabbed a handful of her long blond hair and forced her to look in his eyes. "You're nothing more than a slut slave and you are all mine. Now finish me so I can go to school." He growled.

Denise groaned at his words. She knew he was right, she was a slut, a slave, and he did own her. But instead of those thoughts disgusting her, it drove her body's excitement even higher. She wanted to please him, to prove she was worthy of his attention, to prove she deserved to be rewarded. Denise attacked his cock with a renewed passion and was soon rewarded with his cum.

Jon sat there, his cock still buried down Denise's throat. His eyes closed as he pumped stream after stream down her into her gullet. Denise savored his seed and made sure she didn't miss a drop. At that moment there was no other place she wanted to be. That was until she heard a noise in the hall. She jumped up and gasped, "Oh please Jon, I can't be caught like this. Please do something."

Jon almost burst out laughing; he heard his dad's bedroom door open but didn't panic. He simply put a finger to his lips and told her to be quiet. A couple seconds later, the bathroom door closed. Jon calmly stood, grabbed Denise's hand and led her out of his room and down the stair. Just as they got to the bottom, the bathroom door opened again. This time, Denise didn't wait, she jerked her hand away from Jon and ran out the back door and headed home.

Jon stood there laughing as his dad went back to his room and all was quiet again. He turned, walked back to his room and got ready for school.

Jon made it to school just before 7 AM. He waited in the student parking lot for Suzy to arrive. He figured that she would be anxious to take charge of Maggie. A couple minutes later, he watched as Maggie parked her car in the faculty parking lot and walk inside. He smiled as he watched her walk across the parking lot. Her skirt was splitting open as she walked, and her tits bouncing behind the white silk blouse.

It was only a couple minutes after that when Suzy was dropped off not far from where he was parked. She was wearing a short navy skirt and a pullover top. She was carrying a blue grocery bag and her backpack. As soon as the car pulled away, Jon beeped his horn to call her over. He almost laughed when she jumped when the horn sounded. She obviously didn't expect anyone to be around.

Suzy walked up to Jon's car and got in the passenger seat. "Good morning Master." She said rather subdued.

"Good Morning slut, did you follow my instructions?" He asked.

"Yes Master," She answered and handed him the blue bag. "Please don't throw them away, I spent a lot of money on these."

Jon opened the bag and pulled out several pairs of panties, all of them very nice. He looked at several and all were lace, or sheer, or thongs. "Very nice slut, I think I will hang on to them. I'll go through them and give you back the ones I like for special occasions." Jon said with a big smile. He looked over at Suzy who was blushing down her chest and looking around to see if anyone noticed what he was doing.

"Where is the key" Jon asked.

Suzy opened her purse and pulled out her keys. "Dad's at work, he left when I did. Mom has a palates class at 9, and is going to meet a friend for lunch. She should be gone until after noon." She said as she handed him her keys. "Please Jon you don't need to do this. I'll be good; I didn't touch myself last night." She pleaded.

"Don't worry, no one will notice the cameras and I won't get caught. But if you thought last night was difficult to not touch yourself, it's only going to get more difficult later, now on to our slave." Jon said as he opened his backpack and pulled out a small bag.

"Now I know you want to ride her face and make her beg to be your slut, and that will happen, perhaps today. However today, I want you to have her naked and eating your pussy as soon as you get in. But neither you nor she can cum. Remember we have cameras all over her office. Make sure you cover her face with your sweet pussy juice and don't let her wash up afterwards. Inside this bag are two wireless eggs and a wireless butt plug. One egg is for you and the rest is for our slave. All of them are connected to the school network and can be actuated via the internet. Don't be shocked if you get a surprise or two during the day." Jon explained. He watched Suzy closely and could see a look of concern on her face.

"Relax, I'm not going to have you climaxing in class, but I will be teasing you and Maggie. Now, I don't want Maggie wandering around the school today. I want her trapped in her office. So when you finish with her, take her skirt. She will have to stay at her desk to keep anyone from seeing her naked ass. She will have a few visitors today so it should be interesting. I know you have classes this morning so she will not be able to beg you for her skirt until you come in at lunch. By that time she will do anything to make you happy and get her skirt back." Jon continued.

"Finally, I won't be in school today. I have other things to do. However I will be checking the videos and will text you with any further instructions. Got it?" He finished.

"I can't cum at all?" Suzy asked, her voice a little husky with lust.

"Not without permission. You can ask but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Maybe when you get home so I can watch." Jon laughed.

Suzy nodded and climbed out of the car. Jon smiled as he could smell her arousal. He wondered if she would be able to keep from having an orgasm today.

Jon watched Suzy walk into the building and decided to drive over by Suzy's house and wait for her mom to leave. He stopped at a McDonalds and picked up an egg McMuffin and a hash brown. Driving the last couple of blocks he pulled off to the side of the street in sight of her house. He figured he had almost an hour to wait for her to leave.

What surprised him was when she walked out of the garage, got in her car a few minutes later. She was dressed in black yoga pants, and a bright purple tank top over a black sports bra. The pink trainers completed her outfit. He watched her closely as she drove by, ducking down to stay out of sight, but she didn't even look his way. Curious, he pulled into a driveway, turned around, and followed Suzy's mom as she headed the exact opposite direction from the gym where her class was being held.

Jon made sure he was well back from her car and with a few cars in between he was certain she had no idea she was being followed. For the next twenty minutes or so, she drove through town and ended up in a very run down part of town. Jon was more than curious now as she pulled into a driveway of an older two story home that was in need of a lot of repair. He stopped down the street and pulled out his phone. Praying she hadn't noticed him, he opened up his camera app and started to record.

Suzy's mom sat in the car for a minute or so. He could see her moving around inside the car, but couldn't make out what she was doing. He waited to see what was going to happen, when she got out of the car. Gone were her yoga pants, tank top, and trainers. In place of them was a backless almost sheer halter dress. Backless might have been generous as her back was bare to her ass. The two strips covering her tits couldn't have been more than three inches wide and were so sheer even Jon sitting over a hundred feet away could see her nipples. He gasped when she walked out from the other side of the car and he could see how short the dress was. The bottom of her ass cheeks were in plain view. A pair of the highest stiletto heels Jon had ever seen was adorning her feet.

You could tell she wasn't used to wearing the shoes as she tottered up the walk to the steps and infront of the porch, her tits bouncing around and almost popping out from the strips that was barely covering them. She looked around nervously as she headed up the five stairs and stepped up to the front door.

He watched as she looked around again before she unfastened the neck strap and dropped the dress to the porch floor. She stepped out of the dress and shoved it into a box sitting beside the door. Jon could swear he could see her hands shaking as she rang the bell and dropped to her knees, her hands clasped behind her back and her head lowered.

Jon was in shock as what was happening in front of his eyes. Suzy's mom was naked, kneeling on the porch in probably one of the worst areas in town. He kept his phone focused on her and zoomed in as close as he could. A minute or so later, the door opened and a large black man wearing only a pair of shorts, stood in front of her. He reached forward and wrapped a collar around her neck and pulled on the attached leash. Suzy's mom leaned forward and crawled behind him into the house.

Jon sat there in the car for almost two minutes. He was in a state of shock and his cock was hard as a rock. Finally he started his car and drove back to Suzy's house. All the way back his mind was going a hundred miles an hour thinking about how he could use what he just recorded. By the time he pulled into their driveway, he knew that Suzy and her mom were going to be a lot of fun.

Denise ran from Jon's house and straight into her own. She was shaking so much she had trouble opening her door. Once inside she collapsed on the kitchen floor her legs not able to carry her any longer. Oh how she wished Sarah hadn't gone home last night. Even if she was her Mistress and she wasn't completely sure she could trust her, she needed someone to talk to. Denise sat there for almost twenty minutes before her mind and body calmed down enough for her to walk to the kitchen table. Once there she opened her computer and loaded her email server. She didn't want to, but she for some reason felt compelled to do so.

When her browser opened, right on top was a message from the App. In spite of her wanting to delete it, she clicked on it as her body shivered as to what might be inside.

Slut,

We have been watching you closely for the last couple days. You have performed well and we are pleased. You have obeyed your Master and Mistress and are becoming a very obedient slut. Jon will be busy today, so we will assign today's task. We realize that you are unemployed and in need of a job. Jon informed us that at your mother's school, they have an opening for an aide in the athletic department, no experience necessary. Jon informed your mother of your current situation and she will be contacting you later this morning. We are aware that you know we are observing her, so this will come as no surprise when we say she will be offering you an interview for the job. We expect you to put your best effort into this interview. We expect you to arrive on time, be polite, and do exactly as you are told, no exceptions. If you are offered the position, you will accept regardless of conditions. Your dress will be a short black skirt and a crop top and heels, panties, bra and stockings are not allowed. As per Jon's instructions, you are not allowed to climax without permission. We will be watching and expect complete obedience. Enjoy your day slut and do not disappoint us.

Master

Denise sat there at the table. She read the mail over and over. No longer were there promises of rewards, just demands. The task wasn't about exposing her body for fun and money, but pushing her deeper under their control. She knew that the job, wasn't going to be like a normal job, but it was clear that she wasn't being given a choice. A tear ran down her cheek as she realized her life was no longer her own.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM