Slave by Application - Copied
"Good, when you come into school tomorrow, bring all of your panties. Don't hold back as I'll check." Jon said.

Suzy nodded and looked back out the window. She was already thinking about how to get around Jon's rules. 'Who the fuck does he think he is, I'll cum whenever I want. He can't watch me 24/7.' She thought.

"Oh, one more thing, when are your parents not at home?" Jon asked.

"What, not at home, why do you want to know?" Suzy asked.

"Because I need to make sure you obey my rules. So when are they away from the house?" Jon asked again.

"Dad leaves for work at 7:30 every morning, he doesn't get back until around six. Mom doesn't work but she goes to palliates class three times a week and is gone around 2 hours. On Wednesday she goes grocery shopping after class. It depends on how long that takes but that would add an hour or so." Suzy answered.

"Good, tomorrow is Wednesday; I want a key to your house." Jon demanded.

"What are you going to do Jon?" She was getting nervous now.

"Nothing for you to worry about; I'm just going to install a couple cameras around the house just to make sure you obey the rules. Trust me, no one will know I was there and no one will find them." Jon assured her.

"Please Jon, don't do this, I'll be good, I promise." Suzy pleaded.

"Look this isn't a matter for discussion, tomorrow when you hand over your panties, give me a key to your house. I'll return it later tomorrow. No one will ever know about the cameras." Jon barked as he pulled into Suzy's driveway.

She wiped the tear away and got out of the car. Her mind trying to come to terms to being a slave to Jon. When she agreed to be his slave, she thought it was a game. She had no idea that he was going to take it this far. It was hitting her hard that he wasn't playing, and now she realized she might be in over her head. "Yes Jon." She answered.

"Yes Master!" Jon instructed.

"Yes Master." Suzy repeated.

Maggie slowly drove home. Her mind was filled with strange erotic and scary thoughts. 'Master Jon, yes he is my Master now, had taken possession of me and fucked me into so many orgasms my body is still tingling. Just thinking about him is making my pussy pulse. But it's Suzy that scares me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her on my desk; her feet dangling in front of my face. When Master told me to welcome her as my Mistress I almost passed out.'

'Now I have to obey her as I do with Master Jon, but I'm afraid of what she'll have me do. I'm trapped and I don't think I can get out. What scares me most is that I enjoyed every minute of what happened. When Master fucked me as I was sucking her feet, I had the most amazing orgasm in my life. And that's saying something after everything else today.'

Maggie pulled into her driveway and walked to her house. She stepped inside and dropped her clothes just inside the door. She didn't even think twice about being naked at home any longer. It actually felt normal now.

She stood there for a second, gathering her thoughts. Maggie felt her stomach growl and realized she was very hungry; she hadn't eaten anything but cum all day. She walked to her kitchen and started to fix dinner. Twenty minutes later she sat down to a bowl of pasta, and opening her PC and checking her mail.

Maggie opened her browser and clicked on her mail server. The very first thing she saw was from her mysterious blackmailer. Her body trembled at the thought of what he might say, but knowing she had no choice, she clicked the message and opened it.

Maggie Slut,

It seems our task for you had some interesting effects on you. We were impressed at how hard you worked to complete it; unfortunately you didn't quite do it. Because you climaxed a number of times during each edging, you needed to edge again at eight o'clock. That didn't happen, so no pics will be deleted. However we watched as you surrendered to your student Jon, and the young lady Suzy, and are not going to not punish you. 

Who knew that Principal Maggie Morgan was a closet slut? A slut whose cunt's needs, takes away any logical thoughts. Oh how the mighty have fallen. So we need to revise our agreement. We didn't expect that you would beg a student, let alone two students to take you as their slave. Because of this development, we have decided to contact Jon, and work together to our mutual benefit. We will inform Jon of any tasks we assign, and Jon will make sure he includes us whenever he and Suzy use their slave. We will still require you to post pictures and videos to us each day. Some days it will be what Jon has you do, other days it will be a task we assign. Regardless you need obey any and all rules. 

From now on, you will not orgasm without permission. You will remain naked at home at all times, regardless of who visits. The only exceptions are if your Master or Mistress decides otherwise. Each morning you will call Mistress Suzy into your office, strip, kneel, and serve her as she commands. You will have an open door policy for Jon; he is to have complete access to your office and home. 

Now because you didn't complete your task today, you will edge every hour on the hour for 15 minutes until midnight. Same rules apply, with the exception you can edge in the same room. You are not allowed to climax and we will know if you do. If you stop edging to keep from climaxing you must add time. Hopefully you will be able to control your body and get a break between edgings.

Your clothing for tomorrow will be on your doorstep tomorrow morning. Sleep well slut.

Maggie slumped back on the chair, as her mind processed the message. When she pledged her slavery to Jon, the blackmailer was buried deep in her brain. Now that he and Jon were working together, Maggie realized that she really had no control over her life, Denise's life, her job, nothing. She glanced at the clock and saw the time was 8:55. Maggie got up and opened her purse. She pulled out the dildo, leaned back and spread her legs. It was going to be a long night.

Josh and Martin watched the monitors spread across the control panels. Maggie was masturbating at her kitchen table, Sarah was downloading more pictures and videos sitting at Denise's kitchen table, and Denise was walking out of Matt's office with a look of shock on her face.

"Martin, do you think Denise knows we control Maggie?" Josh asked.

"I'm not sure, but if she doesn't it won't be long until she does. Do you know where Matt is?" Martin answered.

"No, he left last night and left his phone at home. He must have used Uber as his car is still in the drive." Josh answered.

"Are we going to have a problem with him?" Martin asked.

"I don't think so, he's such a pussy he doesn't have the balls to cross us. He'll show up eventually, probably drunk. I'll monitor his email and credit cards. He can't hide for long." Josh answered.

"Okay but I don't like loose ends. What are we going to do with the slaves?" Martin said with a bit of concern in his voice.

"Relax Martin; I've got it covered with Matt. Now Maggie will have a fun day playing with Suzy. Jon is going to lock up Sarah and make sure both women have their pussies and asses filled with wireless plugs and eggs. We will make sure both are teased constantly until they are begging to do whatever we want just for relief.

Jon actually came up with a good idea, he is having Denise wake him up with a blow job, and we are going to send Maggie there after school to do the same. Just the thought of having to sneak into his home, naked without getting caught by his parents will drive them both up the wall." Josh gushed.

"What about a task for tomorrow?" Martin asked.

"Just wait for the girls to open their mail tomorrow morning. I'm going to send it after Denise wakes up Jon tomorrow morning. I've already briefed Jon so he already knows what it is." Josh answered.

Denise walked into the living room and sat down. Her mind was a jumbled mess of thoughts. She now knew how trapped she was by the App. Matt was gone and she had no idea where he was, Sarah is now her mistress and she wasn't sure if she could trust her. She was under constant audio and video surveillance, there no place for her to hide, and now her mother might be trapped as well. What made it worse was her body was constantly aroused and she had no way to get any relief. Jon had the keys to her chastity belt and the only possible way to get it removed was to completely submit to him.

Sarah finished uploading the pics and videos and walked over to Denise, sitting on the couch. She reached down and caressed her cheek.

"Hey slut, why so glum?" She asked.

"Mistress, I feel lost, I have no control and I feel like I've lost everything." Denise answered.

Sarah sat down beside Denise, wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug. "You haven't lost me sweetie, I'm still here." Sarah cooed.

Denise looked at her friend / Mistress and smiled. "Yes Mistress." She answered.

Before Sarah could answer, Jon walked through the door. "That's what I like to see, my two sluts, naked and holding each other." He announced.

Sarah jumped up and gave Jon a big hug. "Welcome home Master." She whispered in his ear.

Denise slid off the couch and dropped to her knees. Just the sight of Jon made her pussy pulse. She hated to kneel in front of him but she needed to cum so bad she would do whatever he asked for just a chance.

Jon stood over Denise with Sarah on his arm. Sarah had her hand on his cock as Denise looked up at the pair. "Sarah slut, go get your belt, I need to explain what you two are to do tonight." Jon barked.

Sarah looked at him for a second but quickly went to the toy box and grabbed her chastity belt. She walked back to him and handed it to him.

"Okay Sarah, spread your legs and put your hands behind your head." Jon commanded. Sarah did as ordered her face showing her confusion. Denise watched as she too was confused.

A few minutes later, Sarah's ass, pussy were filled and locked behind the chastity belt. Jon then turned to Denise and ordered her to stand. A few minutes later, Denise was free from the chastity belt for the first time in the last few days.

"Slave, you need to clean up, your pussy smells. Go shower, douche, shave and come back here, and no playing with your pussy." Jon instructed.

Denise was practically giddy. Her pussy was free and Sarah's was locked away. "OH THANK YOU MASTER," She shouted and ran to the bathroom.

Denise started the shower and grabbed her shaving supplies and douche. She was almost giddy at the thought that Master Jon was finally going to let her cum. It seemed like ages ago since the last time she climaxed. Quickly she jumped into the shower and really cleaned herself for the first time in almost a week. Denise relished the feel of the washcloth gliding over her now exposed pubes. A shiver ran up and down her spine sending waves of pleasure out to her extremities. Her legs almost buckled as she leaned against the cold tile wall to keep from collapsing to the tub.

Denise knew she wasn't allowed to cum pulled the washcloth away from her core. She groaned as now her body was screaming to cum. It took a minute or so before her body calmed down enough to finish her shower. Finally, she turned it off and sat down on the side of the tub. Slowly she spread her legs and inserted the douche to clean out her needy pussy, just the feel of the liquid gushing inside her almost cent her over the edge once again to a massive orgasm. Again she had to sit still and wait before she could continue and shave the stubble that had grown since the last time she was free.

Denise giggled as it seemed like doing the simplest tasks was pushing her to the edge. Her mind drifted off thinking about her Masters cock and how wonderful it would feel when he slammed it into her body.

Panting, she squirted the shaving gel on her hand and as gently as possible covered her groin. Breathing a sigh of relief, she grabbed the razor and slowly slid it up and down her dripping pussy. She had to pause after each stroke to keep from climaxing. Fifteen minutes later, she turned on the faucet and rinsed her pussy, lightly touching it to see if she had missed any stubble.

Denise stepped out of the tub and dried her body. She walked to the sink and dried her hair. She took her time as she wanted to look her best for her Master, slowly fixing her makeup and hair perfectly. Finally finished she looked in the mirror and smiled. Splashing on some perfume she strutted out of the bathroom and headed for Jon and Sarah sitting on the couch.

She wasn't sure what she should do, she stopped in front of them and dropped to her knees. "I am finished Master, I hope I pleased you." She said, her eyes staring at his cock.

"Well done slave, you've never looked better." Jon gushed, his cock rising at the beautiful submissive slave kneeling in front of him. Before he could say anything else, Sarah dropped her head down and sucked his cock deep in to her mouth. He groaned and put his hand on the back of her head.

Denise gasped when her Mistress swallowed Master Jon's cock down her throat. At that moment she hated her BFF/Mistress. She wanted his cock so bad she could taste it. She stared at Sarah her mouth open and her face filled with lust.

Jon smiled down at Denise and said, "You didn't play with your pussy did you?"

"Oh no Master, I obeyed and only did as you ordered." She breathed, her eyes locked on Sarah sucking his cock. "Please Master may I pleasure you?" She asked, knowing if she asked for relief he would refuse.

"That's nice of you to ask slave, but I am being pleasured by Mistress Sarah. I'm not sure you have completely surrendered to being my slave. Maybe I should lock you up for a couple weeks and see if you are truly my willing slut slave." Jon said and watched to see her reaction.

Denise gasped and dropped her head down to Master Jon's feet and quickly lavished kisses and licks all over his bare feet.

"Oh Master, this slave will serve you completely, please use this slave as you see fit. I swear to obey your every command and make you proud. Please Master let me prove my love and devotion to you." She begged, still licking his toes.

"Well slave, I think you need to make Mistress Sarah cum first if you want my attention. If she gets me off before she climaxes, you're out of luck." Jon smirked.

Denise heard Jon's words and quickly sat up, leaned in and pushed Sarah's legs apart and dove into her pussy. Her only thoughts were to please her mistress. But instead of finding Sarah's welcoming cunt, she was thwarted by the chastity belt now securely locked and sealing her kitty away.

Denise screamed in frustration as she sat back down on her heels and watched as Sarah deep throated her Master and was soon rewarded with his orgasm. Tears flowed down her cheeks as her body trembled with need. She looked up at Master Jon, her vision clouded and her hands outstretched pleading with him to let her serve him.

"Well slave, I guess it's just not time yet. Go to the table and get the anal plug, Ben Wa balls, and your belt and bring them to me." Jon ordered.

Denise started to get up, but was stopped when she heard her Master speak again.

"No walking, crawl, slaves crawl when obeying their Master." He barked.

Denise crawled to the table and gasped when she saw the toys. The anal plug must have been almost 3" in diameter; the balls were almost as large. She recognized the balls as the ones controlled via Wi-Fi. Grabbing them and the belt, she crawled back to Master Jon and Mistress Sarah and held them out to them.

Sarah barked at the devastated slut kneeling in front of them. "Turn around, head on the ground, and ass in the air slut!"

Denise turned and positioned herself as commanded, her nipples scbanging the rug on the floor and sending erotic sensations straight to her pussy. She knew what was next. Denise felt a cold sensation running down between her cheeks, followed by fingers massaging her sphincter. Soon one, then two, and finally three fingers were filling her ass. She wanted something, anything to do that to her pussy but could only groan. Finally the fingers left, only to be replaced with the plug. She took a deep breath trying to relax as the plug pushed past the rim and started to fill her ass. At first it wasn't a problem, but moments later, as the plug widened her ass, the pain started and only got worse as the plug pushed deeper into her ass.

Denise was panting and groaning now as it felt like her ass was being split wide open. She was about to start screaming when she heard a crack and a flash of pain spread across her ass. Looking back it was Jon standing holding his belt as Sarah was working the plug into her resisting ass.

"RELAX SLUT, PUSH OUT LIKE YOU'RE TAKING A SHIT." Jon shouted as he brought down the belt across her thighs.

Denise screamed and pushed with all her strength and suddenly the plug's widest point passed her ring and seated firmly in her ass.

Denise's mind and body was still trying to adjust to the intruder, when the first ball was rammed in her cunt. This time she moaned as her needy pussy was finally being filled, but the second ball quickly followed the first and before she could climax it was over.

Denise knelt there trying to process all the sensations moaning and groaning, the pain and pleasure, her mind not quite able to differentiate the difference between the two. She didn't even realize that Master and Mistress quickly locked her belt in place, sealing her filled ass and pussy into jail.

She was barely coherent when Master Jon spoke again. "Slave, you will remain locked up until I am satisfied that you are truly surrendering to being my slave. Now tonight I want the both of you to pull up videos of your adventures. They are on the website as well as other videos. You will tease and caress each other until midnight. Also, I want you up at six AM. You will come over to my home, use the back door, it will be unlocked. You will be naked. I want you to come up to my room and wake me with a blow job. From now on you are my alarm clock. When you are done waking me, there will be an email with your daily task. Enjoy your evening."

Denise sat there in shock. "Master I can't do that. Your parents will be up. I can't come over naked they will catch me."

"Don't worry about it. Mom is away on an extended vacation, so she is gone for the next three or four weeks. Dad is working late all week and doesn't go to work until around noon. So he will be fast asleep. You just need to be quiet and do as you're told. Besides if you refuse to do a simple task of being my alarm clock, then obviously you won't be released." Jon explained.

Her shoulders slumped as she stared at her Master's feet, "Yes Master, I will do as you command."

Jon smiled at her and patted her head as he would a pet. "Excellent slut, do a good job and I might release you sooner than later." He turned, grabbed his clothes, dressed and walked out the door.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM