Slave by Application - Copied
Denise and Sarah walked in the front door. Denise was still shaking, she wasn't sure if it was from almost being caught at the mall, or from the adventure the App had sent them. The entire task of, starting out naked, searching for their clothes, almost being assaulted, sucking the mechanic's cocks and finally performing cunnilingus in the mall restroom was overwhelming. Then almost getting caught and rushing out with security hot on their tail only increased the intensity. The chastity belt was rubbing her thighs raw and her juices were leaking down her legs, only served to overload her senses even more.

She looked over at Sarah; she was sitting at the kitchen table uploading a few pictures and videos to the App. Sarah's legs were open, and her nipples showing through her top. Denise's mouth started to water just looking at her. A chill went up her spine as she relived eating out her friend and now Mistress in the public toilet. It was so erotic especially when another woman walked in, stripped and started to masturbate. Hearing her pound her pussy while she was eating Sarah only increased her arousal and need to cum.

Denise sat down on the couch and ran her fingers over the belt encasing her needy cunt. Her mind praying Jon would arrive soon and maybe release her.

Sarah was still busy working on the computer, and Denise needed to get away from her. Just the sight of her Mistress's bare cunt was driving her crazy.

'I wonder where Matt is. I haven't seen him or heard a peep from him since yesterday.' Denise thought.She stood and headed for his office. Since she locked up his cock and Jon made him wear her clothes, he had locked himself in his office.

She decided that maybe he was right; it was the App that was the cause of everything. Ever since she had signed on to it, she was increasingly under its control. Denise decided it was time to go talk with him. If something didn't happen soon they might never escape. She shivered at the thought. When this started it was the rewards she could earn, but now there were no rewards, only tasks to complete or punishments to endure.

Denise reached out and lightly knocked at Matt's office door. She waited for a minute listening to hear Matt answer, but she heard nothing. Knocking again only louder this time she again waited for Matt to answer. Again hearing nothing, she tried the door. Surprisingly it was unlocked; Jon hardly ever left his door open. Denise slowly opened the door, afraid of what she might see. As the door slowly opened, Denise stuck her head inside. The lights were off and the only illumination was the computer equipment lined up on his desk.

At first she thought Matt was asleep in the couch. There was a blanket covering most of it, but when her eyes adjusted to the low light, Matt was nowhere to be found. She stepped inside, closed the door behind her, and turned on the light. There were several monitors lining his desk and a couple keyboards. The monitors all were showing their screen savers. Each one different, one had a series of pictures from their park task; another showed them in the store. Another was of Denise and Sarah engaged in passionate sex. The last one was of her Library adventure.

Denise gasped when she realized all were of her and Sarah, almost always naked and either having sex or out in public. She walked over to the desk and moved each of the mice closing the screen savers. The last thing she needed right then was to relive her adventures. Her body was already on fire and she needed no additional stimulus.

As soon as each of the screen savers cleared, she gasped. On each screen, were several camera feeds. The first one was of their apartment. She saw Sarah sitting at the table still on the computer, but it was all the other feeds and made her gasp. There wasn't anywhere that wasn't covered. Denise realized that these feeds went directly to the App. Her legs almost gave way at the thought of virtually everything she did was being broadcast back to the app. She selected the feed with Sarah and clicked on it. The feed expanded and she could hear Sarah typing. Denise collapsed and sat down in Jon's chair. Not only could they be seen, but everything they said was also being heard. She closed that picture and looked closer. She could even see herself at Jon's desk.

Denise quickly looked at the other monitors. One was filled with various feeds; most were not on, but each window had a label, Denise car, Matt car, HH camera, Matt phone, Denise phone, Sarah phone, and MM phone, MM camera. She didn't recognize who or what was MM, but she assumed it was someone following them around to get additional shots.

The next monitor also had several blank feeds; each one was labeled Sarah's apartment. All were black, she assumed that the cameras were all motion activated. Sarah was here so no video.

The last monitor was almost completely blank except for the last three feeds. All were listed as MM and a label. The last three were active and when she looked closer at the feeds, she almost screamed. They were all of her mother's office at school showing her from different angles. She was sitting at her desk, and had her head in her hands covering her face. There wasn't any sound as her mother wasn't moving. It suddenly dawned on her, MM stood for Maggie Morgan. Fear shot through her; was the App about to take over her mother like it had with her and Matt, or was she already trapped?

Denise sat there in shock; she suddenly felt trapped and had to get out of the office. Up until that moment she didn't realize how much control the App now had. She wanted to run out and tell Sarah, but how? The App could hear every word, and there wasn't a single place that it didn't have eyes and ears. Denise jumped up and rushed out of Jon's office. What she didn't notice was her mother walking around her desk, stripping as she went with a dildo behind her on the desk. If she had waited a few minutes more, she would have seen her mother surrender her freedom to Jon and Suzy.

Jon and Suzy walked out of Maggie's office and down the Hall towards their lockers. The halls were deserted as it was almost six o'clock. They were the only people in the school other than their slave and probably the Janitors. Suzy followed Jon as both were thinking about what had just transpired. Suzy's mind was still in shock. She knew something was up with Ms. M, but she never expected what she found out. Her pussy was still tingling from her principal's tongue bringing her to climax after climax.

She glanced over to Jon; her thoughts now on what he would want her to do. A brief thought passed through her head thinking about telling him to fuck off, but it quickly passed. She had watched him fuck Ms. M several times and each time she screamed in ecstasy as he drove her to orgasm after orgasm. She not only wanted him to use her, she hoped it would be soon. As they walked, Jon was busy doing something with his phone. Suzy didn't pay much attention until they came to a bank of lockers and Jon pulled her into the second row and stopped. "Okay slave strip." He suddenly spoke.

Suzy's mouth flew open. She looked at him like he was crazy. "I don't think so Jon. I'm not doing that here. I know what I said but if you think I'm getting naked right now, you got another think coming." Suzy answered.

She stood there glaring at Jon. She had snuck a few photos of Ms. M, when he wasn't looking. Figuring that if Jon decided to cut her out she would have something to fall back on and still keep her hold on her.

Jon didn't say a word but quickly slapped her across the cheek. Suzy was shocked, he hit her. "What the fuck Jon! Don't you ever..." She started to tear into him, when he smacked her again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SLUT!" Jon shouted. "Let me make this perfectly clear, you agreed you would be my slave for the rest of the year and that is exactly what you will do." He paused letting his words sink in.

Suzy glared at him and started to speak, when Jon turned his phone for her to see the screen.

"OH MY GOD, HOW DID YOU GET THIS?" She screamed, as she watched a video of Maggie eating her pussy. Her hands were holding Maggie's head and she was fucking her face. The video continued as Suzy orgasmed spraying her cum all over the naked Principal.

"Now here is how this is going to work. The entire time in Ms. M's office was videoed from multiple angles, all showing you in all your glory with Ms. M. Now unless you want everyone in school to know about you being a lesbian, I suggest you strip and drop to your knees." Jon barked.

Suzy's just stood there, her mouth open and her hand trembling. "Please Jon, not here. Let's go out to your car, anywhere but right here." Suzy begged.

"Anywhere huh," he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the boy's restroom next to the bank of lockers. Suzy was too surprised to react. In seconds she was between the urinals with Jon blocking the exit.

"Well this is anywhere now strip and drop to your knees!" Jon ordered.

Suzy's hands slowly went to the bottom of her top and started to pull it over her head. By the time she had it off and dropped it to the floor, she looked at Jon who was now pointing his phone at her videoing her every move.

"OH NO PLEASE TURN IT OFF, STOP PLEASE!" She pleaded and covered her naked breasts.

"Keep going slave, or you know what will happen." Jon commanded.

Suzy, panicking and trying to think of a way to escape, backed against the wall between two urinals. Before she could react, Jon reached down and picked up her discarded top from the floor and tucked it in his pocket. Now she was half naked and Jon had her top. She figured that Jon was going to give her a ride home. Now if she tried to run and made it past Jon, she would have to walk home almost naked. Taking a deep breath, her hands slipped down to her skirt, unfastened the button, opened the zipper, and slid it down her hips, pooling it around her ankles.

"Hand it here." Jon said and held out his hand.

Suzy slowly bent over, picked it up and handed it to her master.

"Good, now you know what to do." He instructed.

Suzy, now naked dropped to her knees, staring at the tile floor, unable to look up at him. She could feel him videoing her and didn't want to show her face.

"Look at me slave!" Jon barked.

She looked up at him still pointing his phone at her.

"Now tell me, what are you?" Jon demanded.

Suzy opened her mouth but the words wouldn't come.

"WHAT ARE YOU?" He demanded again, raising his hand.

"I am a slave." She whispered.

"LOUDER!" He shouted.

"I AM A SLAVE!" SHE SHOUTED BACK.

"Whose slave are you?" Jon turned up the pressure.

Suzy blushed down her chest, her body trembling. "Your slave," She answered.

"Answer correctly slave." Jon wanted to completely humiliate her.

"I'm your slave Master Jon." Suzy said as she surrendered.

"Good, then crawl over here and suck my cock!" Jon demanded.

Suzy never felt as helpless in her life as she leaned forward and crawled towards Jon. By the time she got there he had his semi-erect cock hanging out of his pants. She started to reach for it when she heard him bark.

"No hands slut, use your mouth and look at me while you're doing it."

Suzy could feel her entire body blush, but opened her mouth and sucked his cock into her mouth. She looked up at him but could only see the phone capturing her humiliation.

"Very good slut, now make me cum." He said and stroked her head as if she were his pet. Suzy groaned as a tear ran down her cheek.

She sucked more of him into her mouth as his cock grew larger by the second. Soon it was filling her mouth and pushing at the back of her throat. She gagged as she tried to accommodate his ever increasing length. She felt his hand on the back of her head, holding her close as his cock pushed further and further into her mouth and start to penetrate her throat.

Suzy was gagging now as her spit spilled out the sides of her mouth and down her chin. Jon grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back until only the head of his cock filled her mouth. Saliva now poured out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her naked chest. She started to reach for his thighs to keep him from pushing his cock down her throat but Jon just shook his head and she dropped them down to her lap.

Suzy watched as an evil smile crept across his face and felt his hand pull her back toward his body. This time he didn't stop until he buried his entire cock down her throat. She gagged and struggled to keep from throwing up as he held her in place. She tried to breathe through her nose, but his massive cock blocked any air from reaching her lungs. This time when he pulled her back a massive amount of phlegm came with it and slid down her face, hanging from her chin to her tits.

Suzy was crying uncontrollably as Jon started to fuck her face, driving his cock in and out of her mouth. The pain of from his cock abusing her throat only made it worse as she was now covered in saliva and phlegm.

Finally, he pulled her to his pubes and held her there. She could feel his cock swell just before it started to pulse shooting rope after rope of his seed directly down her gullet. When he finished, he pushed her off his cock and she collapsed to the floor, gasping for breath. She lay there under a urinal on the piss covered floor unable to move, completely defeated.

Jon knelt down beside his new slave and whispered in her ear. "This could have gone so much easier Suzy."

She couldn't say anything, her throat on fire. She looked up at him as he reached into his pocket and pulled something out. In seconds he wrapped it around her throat and fastened it in place.

Suzy was unable to move; her body still trying to recover from the face fucking heard a click before he stood. He tossed her clothes beside her and said. "Get dressed slave, and clean up. If you want a ride home you have ten minutes before I leave." He turned and walked out of the room.

Suzy slowly rolled over and tried to stand. Her body still recovering from the abuse she had just endured. Without realizing it, she grabbed the urinal to help herself to her feet. Looking at her hand, still on the nasty urinal, she jerked her hand away and staggered to the sinks. Turning on the water, she scrubbed her hands without looking at her reflection in the mirror. Finally she glanced at the mirror. Around her neck, was a solid silver ring. Dangling from it was a heart shaped charm with the letter S engraved. She reached up and touched it. When she turned it over, on the reverse side was a single word, 'Owned'. Suzy quickly spun the ring looking for some sort of latch. Seeing none, she leaned closer to the mirror praying there was something she missed. The collar was extremely well made. It was about a ¼" in diameter, it appeared to be silver, but looking closer she knew it was made of something much harder. She found the hinge but no sign of any latch or lock. She tried to remove it but soon gave up.

She groaned but remembered she only had a few minutes to dress. She washed her face and chest as best she could, dressed and rushed out the door. Suzy looked up and down the hallway, but seeing no one, she hurried to the main door, praying Jon had not left her.

Suzy burst out the front door of the school, only to see Jon leaning against the fender of his car, his arms folded across his chest smiling. She took a deep breath, walked down the steps and stood in front of her Master.

They both stood looking at each other. Suzy didn't know what to say. Her mind was filled with fear and questions. She needed answers, but how Jon had just imposed his will on her just a few minutes ago, kept her from asking. So she waited for Jon to speak.

"Do you like your new collar?" He asked, smiling down at her.

"Please take it off Jon. I can't wear this at home. My parents would freak." Suzy begged. She wanted to sound more in control, but at that moment, she felt powerless.

"Sorry, I can't, I don't have the key. It's safely locked away and will stay there until you realize I own you." Jon said.

Suzy's eyes were wide as saucers; she didn't know what to do. 'What was she going to tell her mom and dad? What will she say to her friends?' Suzy looked at Jon and whispered. "How did you know I would be your slave?" Thinking about the charm with the "S" engraved.

Jon laughed out loud, "You stupid slut, I didn't buy it for you. But when the opportunity presented itself I took advantage." He answered.

"But it has my initial engraved." Suzy replied confused.

"It doesn't stand for Suzy; it stands for Slut or Slave!" Jon barked.

Suzy blushed down her chest as it hit her. She was about to announce to the world she was an owned slut. A pained expression filled her face as tears ran down her cheeks. Suddenly having Ms. M as her slave didn't feel worth it any longer.

"Hey, it looks like a necklace, and it's big enough if you button your top no one will see it, unless I tell you to open your blouse. But it stays on regardless." Jon stated. Now wipe your face and get in the car, I'll give you a ride home." Jon continued and walked around the car.

Suzy wiped the tears from her face and opened the passenger door. A few moments later, they drove out of the parking lot.

Suzy was looking out the window as Jon drove towards her house. She finally gathered her thoughts and quietly asked, "J-J-Jon, what are you going to do to me?"

"Suzy, as I said, I need you to help me keep control over Maggie. I wasn't lying, but you will also do exactly what I tell you. If you're good, I'll reward you. If you're bad, you will be punished." He stated calmly.

Suzy didn't say a word. She just looked at him.

Jon continued, "Now you can use our slave however you wish, but you can't expose her as our slave without my permission. You can't have her sucking every cock in school, or eating the cheerleader's pussies, or walking down the hallway naked. You can have her strip, crawl, and service you in her office and outside her office after school, as long as you keep it between us. You can also use her to persuade or punish others, as long as you don't go too far. If you're not sure ask me, clear?"

Suzy nodded, "But what about me?"

"Well, I own you and I will use you. However, I have no intention of ruining your reputation, or turning you into the school slut. But you will suck, fuck, strip, and do anything I tell you. You're going to have to trust me. Now there are a couple rules you will need to follow. If you break them you will be punished.

1. No pants, period, only skirts and dresses. That includes panties.

2. No climaxes without permission.

3. You will edge or have our slave eat you to the edge each morning before school, at lunch, during the afternoon, and after school. Neither of you are allowed to cum. Believe me I will know. The entire school is covered with cameras.

There will be more rules as necessary but that is all for now, any questions?"

Suzy sat there, her mouth open. She nodded and stifled another tear.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM