Slave by Application - Copied
Suzy Olson had been working in the main office since the beginning of her junior year as part of a co-op program. She was now a senior and had just turned 18. She loved it. She could keep up on all the gossip and knew when anyone got in trouble. Suzy was a busy body and high up on the social ladder of the school. With her job and connections, she had earned a reputation of not to be fooled with. More than a few rivals had learned that lesson the hard way. 

The last week or so, she noticed Ms. M was acting very strange. It started with the boxes delivered last week and had only gotten stranger over the last few days. At first, Ms. M seemed very nervous and jumpy. She also started to dress differently. Ms. M hardly ever wore a dress but the last few days that was all she wore, and not only that but Suzy could swear that she wasn't wearing a bra either. 

Today was stranger than all the rest. Jon Williams, one of the few real players in the school, had been stopping by and visiting Ms. M. Today he showed up right at the beginning of the day and spent almost a half an hour in her office. After he left, Ms. M dashed out of her office looking like she had been wrestling or something. That was the last she saw her until she showed up right before the end of the day.

Suzy knew something was going on, and sure enough, Jon showed up a few minutes after school let out. Suzy was sure something was happening to Ms. M. and Jon was mixed up in it. Suzy wasn't a goody two shoes or anything close. She had lost her virginity when she was a freshman to a senior. She loved a good cock and sometimes a good pussy, although it was usually her that was enjoying being eaten instead of eating.

Normally she would have dashed with everyone else, but her curiosity was getting the better of her and she wanted to wait for Ms. M to leave. When she showed up a few minute ago, she was sure she smelled pussy, and Ms. M defiantly wasn't wearing a bra. So she sat there talking on the phone when Jon showed up. 

Jon and I talked for a bit and as I said Jon was a player, but things were rapidly going further that I expected. He had talked me into giving him my bra and panties and we were about to walk into Ms. M's office. If what he said was true, I was about to have Ms. M as my slave, but in return I agreed to be Jon's slave. I'm so confused right now. I'm scared to death because if Jon is full of shit, Ms. M will have my ass on a stick if, but if he comes through...

I dropped in behind him following closely. We got to the door and he looked back at me and said. "Stay close behind; I don't want her to see you until I say." I nodded and stepped up so close my nipples were against his back.

I heard him open the door and walk in with me right behind him. I can't see anything but Jon's back. I'm trying to keep from hyperventilating and passing out as we walk in unison a few steps inside her office. With each step we take my body quivers. When Jon finally stops, I am right against him, my tits buried in his back. The next few minutes takes my breath away.

Maggie knelt on the floor, her knees spread wide. Her right hand holding the dildo and shoving it deep inside her dripping slutty cunt. Her left hand was pinching her nipples and her eyes closed. Maggie's mind was dreaming it was her Master Jon pounding her as she surrendered her body to him.

She heard the door open but kept her eyes closed. If it wasn't Jon she didn't want to know. She knew it didn't matter if she was caught now or later, it was only a matter of time. 

She listened intently, praying she would hear his voice. Her body was on fire and she was craving to be filled. Maggie was breathing heavily now, her right hand working like a piston stroking the large dildo in and out of her cunt. 

"Nice slut, I see you know your place." Jon's voice echoes in the room. "I like my sluts naked, on their knees and presenting themselves to me." He added. Jon heard a gasp behind him. He struggled to keep from laughing. 

Maggie almost had an orgasm when she heard him speak, "Oh Master, Please take me, claim what is yours. Use me however you desire." She begged as she quickly turned around and dropped her head to the floor. Her ass was now high in the air, exposing her brown pucker, while her hand was still pumping the dildo deep inside pussy. 

"Close your eyes slut and follow my commands!" Jon demanded. 

"Oh yes Master." Maggie cooed.

"What are you?" He demanded.

"I am a slut, Master." She answered.

"WHAT ARE YOU!" JON SHOUTED AGAIN.

"I AM A SLAVE!" Maggie answered.

"Who owns you?" 

"You do Master."

"Do you give yourself to me completely?"

"Oh yes Master, I do. Please take me and use me." Maggie was completely smitten and begging to be his slave. The edging all day had completely destroyed any resistance.

Maggie's mind had turned to mush. Since the anonymous blackmailer had taken over her life only a few days ago, both her mind and body had been under constant attack. It had cumulated today with the constant edging and humiliation leaving her completely defenseless and unable to resist Jon's control. Somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind, she knew what had just happened was wrong, but at this moment, her lust and cravings were in control. She had surrendered and was waiting for Jon claim what was now his.

Jon smiled and turned to Suzy behind him. "Take your shoes off and tiptoe to the desk and sit down." He whispered quietly into her ear. He almost laughed out loud at the shocked expression on her face. Before she could move, he grabbed her tits and added, "Those are mine now slave!"

Suzy slipped off her sandals and left them where she stood. She crept around the naked kneeling principal and quietly sat down on her desk. Her bare feet were only a few inches from her head, still on the floor.

Jon walked up behind his slave and caressed her ass. He could feel her trembling as she moaned with need. Reaching into his Jacket pocket and pulling out a black collar and leash, he knelt down beside Maggie, grabbed her hair and pulled her head off the floor. He smiled as she kept her eyes closed still obeying his command. He buckled the collar around her neck and held the leash.

Jon looked up at Suzy as she stared down at the former Ms. M and now slave begging to be used. Her mouth was open and her breathing was coming in short pants and her eyes clouded with lust. He glanced at her tits, her nipples threatening to poke holes in her tight top. Jon looked down her body and saw her hand now between her legs as she was stroking her sloppy pussy.

Turning his attention back to his slave, he wanted Suzy to hear her confirm her absolute obedience to him.

"Will you obey my every command slut?" He barked.

"Oh yes Master, I surrender my freedom to you. Use me whenever, wherever, however, you desire. I will suck, fuck, and strip on command. Please Master take me with your cock and claim me." Maggie pleaded. 

Jon smiled and turned her head towards Suzy's bare feet. He moved behind the needy slave and dropped his pants. Jon knelt down and rubbed his massive cock up and down her pussy from her ass to her clit. He heard Maggie gasp and try to push back trying to bury his cock into her core. But he had other plans. He wanted to take her and humiliate her at the same time, leaving her nothing more than a trembling mass of female flesh.

"Open your mouth slave," He ordered as he lined up her mouth to Suzy's toes.

Maggie opened her mouth wide not caring why just blindly obeying. Her mouth was now only an inch from Suzy's bare toes. 

Jon glanced up at Suzy her mouth wide open as she watched in wonder. He grabbed Maggie's hips, lined up his cock with her cunt and pushed hard.

The scream from Maggie mouth was quickly quashed as Suzy's toes filled her open mouth. Maggie's eyes flew open as her pussy was filled to capacity pushing her over the edge into a massive orgasm. Her eyes now open and the sight of a woman's foot filling her mouth short circuited her brain and intensified the orgasm consuming her body. 

Jon and Suzy watched as Maggie Morgan convulsed as she was spit roasted between Suzy's toes and Jon's cock. They could see she was in a different world as Jon pummeled her cunt driving her mouth further on to Suzy's small foot.

For the next few minutes, Maggie was completely unable to react as her body was ravaged. Jon no longer able to hold back, exploded deep inside her core with mighty growl, spewing his seed deep inside her.

He was staring at Suzy, who was mesmerized at the sight before her eyes. Suzy's foot was buried in Maggie's mouth, Jon was pounding his slave's cunt, and her fingers dancing on her clit, he smiled as Suzy orgasmed spraying her cum all over the naked principal kneeing in front of her.

Jon pulled his cock from Maggie's pussy and watched as she collapsed to the ground, her strength sapped and no longer able to hold her up on her knees.

Jon and Suzy looked at each other, Jon smiling with a look of a champion standing over a defeated opponent and Suzy looking at Jon with a look of awe. He watched as Suzy dropped her eyes down to Maggie's trembling body her hands drifting back up to her tits, squeezing her nipples. She looked back up to Jon and waited for him to speak. 

Jon looked down at Maggie and nudged her with his toe. "Slut, get up and clean my cock." He demanded as he pulled her leash.

Maggie groaned as she was awakening from her stupor. She slowly rolled over and started to crawl up to her knees, when she again came face to foot with Suzy's feet still dangling off the desk. 

She looked up and realized who was there and collapsed to the floor again. "OH GOD SUZY!" escaped from her mouth. Jon watched as Maggie looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes filled with tears. "Master?" she questioned.

"Yes Slave, Suzy, she now knows you are owned and owned by me. I recruited her to help me maintain control over you. You will obey her as you do me. Now turn around, welcome your new Mistress, finish what you started and bathe her other foot!" Jon demanded.

Maggie face was filled with anguish; Jon could see the humiliation as she realized her true situation. She slowly turned back towards Suzy and quietly spoke. "Welcome Mistress Suzy, I will serve you and do as you command. Please accept me as your slut." Maggie leaned forward, opened her mouth and sucked Suzy's other foot deep inside her mouth.

Jon looked back up at Suzy. Her actions said it all as she slid her other foot up and caressed Maggie's cheek. "Yes slave I will accept you as my slut and I expect complete obedience." Suzy looked back at Jon. "Thank you Master." 

Jon almost came again when he heard those words. "You are welcome slave, now take off your top and use your new slave."

Suzy slipped off the desk, her one foot still in Maggie's mouth. She reached down and pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her skirt slipped down her legs as she pulled her foot out of the slave's mouth. She was now naked, towering over the trembling principal at her feet.

Jon stepped back and sat down on one of the side chairs near Maggie's desk. He wanted to see what Suzy was about to do to the humiliated slave on the floor. He would let her have some fun before he would claim her ass.

Maggie was on the floor of her office, naked, her mind confused and her body trembling. She had just surrendered herself to Jon her best friend's son and her student. She had sucked the toes of the biggest busy body in the entire school, and the one girl who when given the advantage, knew how to use it. Maggie wanted to crawl into a hole and hide, but before she could move, she heard Suzy speak.

"Well, well, well, Ms. M is a slave, who would believe it. We're going to have a lot of fun for the rest of the year, and you're going to do everything I tell you." Suzy said as she walked around the humiliated woman. "I'm going to have so much fun training you to be my obedient slave. By the time I'm finished, you will crave my every command." Suzy gloated.

A groan escaped from somewhere deep inside of Maggie. She was the leader of the school and now she was groveling at her owner's feet. She watched as Suzy went and sat down next to Master Jon and spread her legs wide. An evil smile spread across her face and without a word, simply pointed at her dripping pussy. Maggie knew what was required and slowly rolled over on her knees. She started to crawl over to her when Suzy spoke again. 

"On you belly slave. You have not earned the right to crawl!"

Maggie didn't think she could be any more humiliated but she was wrong. Her tits were smashed under her as she slithered towards her worse nightmare. 

"Open your mouth and lick the floor on your way slut." Suzy barked. 

Maggie opened her mouth and extended her tongue, licking as she continued towards her Mistress.

"Oh look Jon; she's leaving a snail trail on the floor. She's getting off on this." Suzy giggled.

Maggie couldn't look up as tears ran down her cheeks. She wanted to get up and scream at the bitch, but she knew that what she said was true. With each lick, her body pulsed and her pussy leaked. She was doing everything she could to keep from having a massive orgasm as she licked her way to please her Mistress. 

Maggie finally slithered the last few feet to between Suzy's feet. She licked her way up her legs and was soon only inches from her dripping pussy. Maggie looked up at Suzy's eyes praying she would tell her to stop, but instead, Suzy barked. 

"Get busy slut, you have five minutes to get me off or I'm going to take that paddle mounted on your wall and pound your ass."

Maggie gasped; her fate was sealed as she attacked the young woman's pussy like her life depended on it.

Maggie lavished her tongue around Suzy's pussy, her tongue teasing her clit, and diving deep inside her core. She lapped up her juices wanting to hate it, but she tasted so sweet. In spite of everything her mind was accepting her slavery. The longer she licked the more she wanted to please her Mistress.

Maggie had no idea how long she was licking before Suzy grabbed her ears and pulled, fucking her pussy with Maggie's face. Maggie was having trouble breathing when she heard a scream as Suzy's cunt exploded shooting her cum down Maggie's throat.

Suzy released Maggie's ears and fell back in the chair, her body shaking. Maggie not wanting to displease her kept licking and drinking the nectar flowing from her Mistress.

Finally, Suzy pushed her face away as Maggie dropped to the floor. Maggie waited for the next command, when she felt a tug on her leash. She followed the pull and found herself between her Master's legs. This time there was no hesitation. She saw Jon's massive erect cock in front of her and quickly attacked it, swallowing it whole. 

Maggie loved Jon's cock. Since that first time in her bedroom, it had dominated her thoughts. She felt safe when she had Jon's cock in her mouth. She wanted nothing more than to please her master. Maggie slid his cock down her throat over and over again and again, fucking her own face wanting nothing more than to taste his cum.

She looked up and into his eyes as he looked down at her. She felt like he was looking into her soul. She knew that she would never be able to refuse him. Maggie slid her hand up and caressed his balls. She felt his cock swell and seconds later, he exploded in her mouth. Maggie drank his seed and relished his taste. When he pushed her away she knelt between his legs and smiled up at him

"Did I please you Master?" She asked.

Jon reached down and patted her head, "Yes slave you did well."

The next couple of hours, Suzy and Jon used Maggie over and over. When they finally walked out of her office, Maggie was lying on the floor, covered in cum and exhausted. It took her almost thirty minutes before she could dress and walk out to her car.

She sat down in the driver's seat; her mind wondering if she would survive tomorrow.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM