Slave by Application - Copied
Maggie pulled the large dildo out of her mouth and slid it down to her slit. She turned it on and gasped as it slid past her clit. When it found her opening and she pushed it slowly inside her, she lost all control. 

She looked up at Jon as he slowly stroked his cock, now fully erect, she leaned forward and licked the pre-cum leaking out of the slit. 

Maggie's eyes were locked on Jon's. He was smiling down at her. His expression was like a master to his pet. She felt him stroke her hair and heard, "That's my good girl." 

She felt so small at that moment. She should have felt belittled and disgusted, but instead the words made her whole body tingle and she smiled and slid her mouth down his cock. Maggie's mind was no longer at school in her office. It was only to please Jon. She moaned as his cock slipped deeper into her mouth as she pushed the vibrator deeper into her needy cunt. 

She felt his hands on either side of her head, holding her and directing her as he whispered, "That's my good girl, suck my cock. Take me down your throat, and drink my seed. Show me how much you want to please me." 

The words went deep into Maggie's brain, and all she could think of was to please her student, all the while she pounded her pussy with the vibrator. The faster and deeper she took Jon's cock. The faster and deeper the dildo entered her core. 

Jon reached down and pinched her nipple and Maggie's body exploded with a massive orgasm, spraying her cum all over the floor. She gasped and Jon pushed down on her head and buried his entire cock down her throat. 

The lack of oxygen only served to intensify her orgasm and when Jon's cock exploded down her throat she orgasmed again sending electrical shocks out to every nerve in her body. 

Maggie had no idea how long she stayed between Jon's legs with his cock buried deep inside her mouth. But only became aware of her surroundings when she heard her door open and shut. She looked around at her now deserted office, with her naked lying on the tile floor covered in her own juices. 

She tried to get up, but kept slipping on her liquids. She finally crawled around her desk, gathering her clothes on the way. 

It was about nine o'clock before Maggie was able to function again. The encounter with Jon took everything out of her. She sprayed some air freshener around her office and soaked up her fluids with some tissues. Still she was a mess. Her hair and makeup really needed work. The problem was, she had to walk past everyone in the office to get to a restroom to clean up. 

Finally she raked a brush over her hair and cleaned her face up as best she could and walked out and headed down the hall. Maggie didn't want to go to the teacher's lounge; she had no idea what to say if someone asked what had happened. So she headed for the far side of the school, where most of the shop classes were. There were mostly boys in those rooms and not many girls in that wing. 

She walked into the room and as expected there weren't any girls there. She looked in the mirror and was pleased she didn't look as bad as she thought. Maggie started to wash up when her phone alarm rang. Maggie moaned as it was time once again to edge. This time she was pretty sure Jon wouldn't be around. She walked to the last stall and stripped. Opening up her purse, she pulled out her phone and dildo. In a couple minutes, she was pounding her pussy, her ass pointed at the door with her phone capturing it all. 

This time it wasn't as difficult to keep from climaxing. The massive orgasms with Jon had calmed her body. That didn't mean she didn't have to stop a few times, but at least it only took her a half hour to finish. 

Maggie mind was totally on her dripping pussy now. She had just finished edging and only had an hour and a half before she had to do it again. She knew she smelled like pussy, but there wasn't anything she could do about it. Her blouse and skirt were wrinkled. It looked like she had slept in them. Her pussy was constantly leaking down her legs, and her nipples seemed to be permanently hard. Maggie sat in the stall and thought about where she could go until the next edging session. Her day was now being dominated by her task to edge. It was as if she was either edging, or recovering from edging, or thinking about where she was going to edge. The school, her responsibilities, her self-esteem all took a back seat to obeying and completing her tasks. 

She glanced at the clock in the hall. It was almost eleven o'clock. She had about 45 minutes before she had to start again. She couldn't go back to the shop area restroom unless she wanted to edge for a half hour nonstop. She knew she wouldn't be able to hold back a climax. It also wasn't feasible to head back to her office either. She thought about it and decided to call the office and tell them she had to leave the school and would be back after lunch. 

Maggie slipped out of the restroom and started down the hall. She stayed away from the main office and headed for the gymnasium and would leave the school from there. Everything was going according to plan. All the students were in classes and the halls were deserted. But just as she got to the hall leading to the gym, the bell rang and hundreds of kids filled the halls. 

Maggie tried to act normal even though she was a complete mess. She smiled at the kids and kept walking towards the door to freedom. Just as she got there, a voice behind her sent shivers down her spine. 

"Maggie slut, are you going somewhere?" Jon called out. 

Maggie's head dropped. "Hi Jon, I need to run an errand. I'll be back shortly." Maggie said. 

Well I got another text that says I should look you up over lunch. Are you going to lunch?" Jon asked. 

"Please Jon, I need to leave. Can I catch up with you later?" Maggie pleaded. 

"NO," Jon shouted. His voice caused several students walking by to stop and look. 

"Jon please," Maggie whispered, she was getting desperate now. Time was running short as she needed to find somewhere outside school to get naked and edge. 

Jon knew what she had to do and he wanted to make her take him along. This time he was going to give her a facial. 

Jon just stood there knowing that she would have to eventually give in. It took a minute or so before she gave up and finally surrendered. 

"Please Jon, I need to go. Do you want to come?" She said and realized she had used absolutely the wrong phrase. 

"As a matter of fact I do want to CUM!" He said emphasizing the word cum. Maggie blushed down her chest and quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door. 

Maggie was pulling Jon towards her car. She wasn't sure where she was taking him; she just needed to get away from all the students. The restrooms were out of the question, and so was her office. That was when Jon took charge. 

"Stop, we're not leaving, follow me." Jon demanded. Maggie looked up at him and nodded. She now recognized him as her master. The principal Ms. Morgan was locked away, now it was the submissive slave Maggie slut in charge. She followed behind Jon as he led her back towards the school but to a different door. She knew where she was but didn't know what Jon had in mind. 

When they entered, Jon turned towards a large door that led to the basement. He opened the door and headed down the stairs. Once they reached the bottom, Jon stopped and said. "Strip, you won't need your clothes for a while. 

Maggie hesitated for a moment, but knew she really didn't have a choice. She opened her blouse and pulled it off. Her skirt followed soon after. Jon smiled at how she obeyed him and pulled his belt from his pants. 

Maggie gasped when she saw his belt. She was afraid he was going to spank her again. But Jon instead, wrapped the belt around her neck and pointed at the ground. Maggie's body pulsed as she was again leashed, and on her knees. 

Jon stood in front of her holding her leash. Maggie, the submissive slut wanted to be used. She was completely taken by the dominating presence in front of her. She wanted to be disgusted but her body on fire from the constant teasing needed release, and she prayed her Master would give it to her. "Okay slut, show me what you were ordered to do." Jon barked. 

Maggie reached over to her purse and pulled out her phone and dildo. She handed Jon the phone and whispered. "Please Master, would you video me?" The humiliation of asking Jon, her student and best friend's son to record her masturbating cut her to the core. The lustful look in his eyes and the evil smile only reinforced that she was no longer in control over her life. 

A tear ran down her cheek as she brought the dildo to her mouth and started to lick. It tasted like pussy, her pussy; she blushed as the thought of tasting herself aroused her even more. She dropped her eyes, not wanting to look at Jon, but when he barked to look at him, she couldn't refuse. 

"Who knew our principal was such a slut. Running around school naked and masturbating like a common whore. Are you a slut Maggie?" Jon spewed. 

"Maggie couldn't speak, her mouth was filled with her dildo and she simply nodded. There was no way to deny it any longer, she was a slut. What surprised her was her body relaxed when she admitted what she had turned into. She no longer felt the need to fight what was happening to her. Accepting what had happened and accepting her fate gave her a new found freedom. She pulled the dildo from her mouth and slid it down her body to her now slutty cunt. 

She turned the vibrator on and touched it to her clit. The electric shocks sent from her bundle of nerves almost pushed her to an orgasm. But Maggie pushed past her clit and shoved the vibrating instrument deep inside her body. 

"OOOHHH GGGOOODDD!!" She moaned, as she held it deep inside and loving every pulse and vibration. Maggie knelt on the floor in the basement of her school, unable to move. Her pussy filled and her body locked and relishing the moment. It was a few moments before she slowly started to fuck herself as Jon stood in front of her recording every second. Her breaths were coming in short pants, her mouth open and drool sliding down her chin. 

As her hands took over and started to fuck herself faster and deeper, she called out to Jon. "Please Sir, Give me your cock!" 

Jon looked down at his newest conquest and sneered, "My, how the mighty have fallen. If you want my cock then beg!" 

"PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSE SSSIIIRR III NNEEEDDD YYYOOUUURRR CCCCOOCCCKKK!" Maggie screamed, her body on the edge of a massive cliff and she needed his cock to push her over the edge. 

"MMASTER PLEASE GIVE THIS SLUT YOUR COCK TO WORSHIP!" Maggie was getting desperate now. She looked at him her eyes pleading. 

Jon quickly dropped his pants and pushed his rock hard cock in her face. Maggie grabbed it and shoved in in her mouth. Just feeling it touch her throat sent her over the edge as her body exploded, spewing her juices between her legs and on the floor. 

Jon grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock down her throat. He viciously fucked her face watching her as her body convulsed from her orgasm. 

Maggie was only semi-conscious and not aware of anything around her. Her Master's cock was ravishing her throat as she pummeled her cunt with the vibrator. Her body exploded again as she felt him pull his cock from her mouth and shoot his cum all over her face. 

Maggie slowly collapsed to the floor, her body trembling as the orgasm filled her being. She closed her eyes and drifted off into a peaceful comatose state. 

When she finally became aware of where she was, Jon was gone and her phone was sitting on her purse. She crawled to her clothes and leaned up against the wall. In spite of her current situation, her body was completely satisfied and her mind confused with thoughts of how to keep her secret and how to do it again. She had edged three times since she got to school, twice she had massive orgasms. That meant she had to edge two additional times sometime today. At this rate she would be edging until midnight. 

Maggie dressed and slowly made her way back upstairs to the main floor. She glanced at the clock. It was 1:15; she only had a half hour before she had to edge again. Maggie was glad it wasn't between classes; her clothes; they were a mess. She was sure her makeup was a mess and her pussy was constantly dripping down her thighs. She stood the in the hall for a few minutes thinking about what to do. The door leading outside the school was right in front of her. She quickly walked through the door and out to her car. 

Jon had left a few minutes earlier when Sarah and Denise slipped out the front door. Both were naked except Denise had on her chastity belt. They rushed to the car and jumped in. The first thing they noticed was there was a dash cam now mounted in the car. As they sat in the front seat the cam rotated between the two of them. Both stared at it before they studied the map. 

"Okay the first stop, is behind the strip club on Fifth Street." Sarah said as she plugged in the address on the GPS. 

They drove down the street, heading for their first stop. Denise's pussy was pulsing and leaking around her belt. Sarah, now released from her belt was playing with her clit. She wanted nothing more than to get to the mall and have Denise's tongue buried deeply inside her. Denise tried to follow the GPS route, but with morning traffic she stayed on the side streets. It took almost 45 minutes before they pulled into the parking lot. 

Denise looked around trying to find somewhere she could pull behind the bar out of sight of the street. Unfortunately the only way around the building was to walk. She parked as far out of sight as she could, but they would still have to walk almost 100 feet exposed to the street. 

"This is as close as I can get to the back Sarah. We'll have to walk from here." Denise said. She looked around looking at the street. There were lots of cars driving by and very little chance to get out and not be seen. 

They both waited for a few minutes until a break in the traffic. When it came, both jumped out and ran behind the bar. Once out of sight, they crouched down behind the dumpster scanning the area looking for any clothes. 

"I don't see anything I'm going over by the back door." Sarah said and slipped out from behind the dumpster. What she didn't know was the cleanup crew was watching them on the security cameras. They were waiting for the girls as Martin had informed the bar about their task. 

Denise followed Sarah as they scoured the area looking for their clothes. They were now almost thirty feet from the dumpster and completely exposed when the crew walked out the back door. There were four men and now the girls were trapped and naked. 

"OH MY GOD, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM" Denise screamed. 

"Hey sluts, are you looking for something?" The first man said, holding two pairs of stripper heels. 

Sarah and Denise froze; there was no place to run. The men were blocking the only way out. 

"Yes sir we are," Sarah answered. 

"Well we found these shoes out here this morning. By any chance are these what you're looking for?" He asked. 

"Yes Sir." Sarah answered. 

"Well unless you want to be arrested for indecent exposure, I guess you're just going to have to bribe us to get them." He laughed at the cowering naked women. 

"Please sir, we just want the shoes. Let us have them and we will be gone." Denise begged. 

"I don't think so," He answered as he pulled out his cell and started to dial. 

"NOOO, PLEASE DON'T. WHAT DO YOU WANT?" THEY BOTH SCREAMED. 

"Well if you want the shoes, then crawl over here and suck our cocks." He barked. 

Denise didn't care, she wanted a cock. She dropped to her knees and quickly crawled over to the man. "I'll suck your cock but give me the shoes first." Denise said. 

The man looked behind him a smiled. "Sure slut," He said and dropped the shoes. 

Sarah walked over next to Denise and dropped to her knees. The other three men crowded around the two girls pulling out their cocks and dropping their pants. Sarah and Denise were on their knees, each with two men standing in front of them with their pants around their ankles, and their cocks dangling in front of their faces. Denise smiled at Sarah and grabbed the first cock and took the head in her mouth. She reached up and cupped the balls of the man standing beside him. She glanced at Sarah and nodded. 

Both women sucked for a couple seconds, just long enough to get them erect. The men were laughing and loving every second and giving high fives when suddenly they all screamed out in pain. 

Denise bit down hard on the cock in her mouth. She also squeezed hard on the balls in her hand. Sarah did the same to the two men in front of her as all four men dropped to the ground screaming in pain. Denise grabbed the shoes and both her and Sarah jumped up and ran as fast as they could. 

The men, taken totally by surprise tried to follow, but with their cocks screaming in pain and their pants around their ankles, they stood no chance to catch the girls. 

Denise ran to the driver's side, jumped in and started the car. Sarah opened the passenger door and did the same. In seconds with screeching tires they left the lot laughing and screaming. 

"I'll bet that fucking Jon set us up. We need to be careful on the next stop." Sarah said after they were safely away. 

Sarah programmed in the next location on the map as Denise drove carefully there trying to stay off main roads. When they pulled up to the address, both women gasped. It was a city park and playground. They scanned the area trying to spot their clothing. Seeing nothing they spotted a small building in the distance. Denise recognized it as a bathroom of some sort. 

"Jon probably hid our clothes in there." She said and pointed at the building. 

Sarah moaned as the building was at least a hundred yards away across the park with no cover. Off to the side were a couple mothers watching their kids playing on the swings. On the other side was a group if people doing exercises. There was no way they wouldn't be seen. 

Denise reached down and started to put on the five inch stripper heels. She looked over at Sarah and asked. "Aren't you going to put on your shoes?" 

"Yeah but we don't have to go just yet. Let's wait and maybe some of the people will leave." Sarah said as she slipped on her heels too. 

The two women sat in the car, naked except for their shoes and Denise's chastity belt and waited. After about fifteen minutes the women gathered their kids and headed towards their car. The problem now was there were more people arriving. Some went jogging down the path, others were walking. It was clear that the longer they waited the better the chance of being seen or worse, caught by the security officer. 

Denise looked over at Sarah, she nodded and grabbed the handle and opened her door. Sarah did the same and both stepped out of the car. At first they started to run, but quickly realized that the heels made that impossible. They wanted to stay on the path, but the quickest way to the building was across the clearing. Sarah grabbed Denise's hand and pulled her off the path and straight towards the building. 

They got about half way when they realized their mistake. The ground was soft and their heels sunk into the soft ground. Not only couldn't they run, but now they had trouble walking. It took almost five minutes to reach the building. Sarah looked over at the group doing yoga and all of them had stopped and were staring at the two naked women walking across the clearing. 

The building had two doors, one for women, and the other for men. They quickly stepped through the door marked women and gasped as the smell almost overwhelmed them. The restroom was nothing more than an outhouse with an open toilet with no running water and only hand sanitizer to clean up afterwards. They both scoured the room, looking for any clothing but found none. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM