Slave by Application - Copied
Denise woke the next morning her mind still confused about what happened yesterday. She rolled over and cuddled up to Sarah still sleeping next to her. Her thoughts drifted back to everything that went down. It started with Matt coming home, his cock covered in girl cum. Just the thought sent a flash of anger throughout her body. She remembered locking his cock up and Sarah coming over. Denise felt her hand drift between her legs only to find the chastity belt still locking her pussy. 

That brought back of how Sarah had dominated her at the lingerie store and coming home to find Jon there and Matt dressed in her clothes. When Sarah gave Jon the keys to her belt and turned over control of her body to Jon it sent shivers down her spine. Never in a thousand years did she ever think she would beg her next door neighbor's son to take her and make her his slave. She could feel her body flush and her pussy pulse. 

'What has happened to me? All I wanted was to be able to buy things I could never afford. I thought the App was an answer to my dreams and now look at me. I'm a teenagers slave. And Sarah, what happened to her. She was my best friend and now she is my Mistress. 

"Good Morning my slave. Did you sleep well?" Sarah cooed. 

Denise's thoughts were interrupted by Sarah voice. 

"Good morning Sarah." She answered, her mind wondering if she answered correctly. 

Sarah turned into Denise and gave her a passionate kiss. Denise melted in her arms as her body reacted to Sarah's touch. "Sarah what is going on? Did you give Jon the keys to the belt? Please tell me he doesn't have control over me?" Denise pleaded. 

"Dee, Jon is working for "Show for Dough" now. He is the on-site supervisor and yes he is in control. Please forgive me, but I had no choice. I know this sounds weak, but it was because of the App. If I didn't complete my punishment, I had to seduce him, I couldn't move on to the next level with you. I didn't know he worked for the App and when I was seducing him. He demanded that I give you to him before he would fuck me. It wasn't until we got back from the store that I learned he was working for them. Please Denise; I was pulled into their trap too." Sarah explained. Just so you know, He locked up my pussy too. After he sent you to bed, he pulled out a chastity belt and locked me up. Now he has yours, mine, and Matt's keys." Sarah said as she nibbled at Denise's neck. 

"At first I thought I would go along with it and cut off the lock when I got home, but that was when Jon pulled up the website and showed all the videos and everything that we had done. They even had videoed us when we made love. Denise, he said that if we didn't do everything they ordered they not only would send them to everyone we know, our work and relatives, but they would sue Matt for hundreds or thousands of dollars. Denise, I know I don't want that to happen. I would never be able to look my parents in the eyes again." Sarah explained. "Look I know you were blindsided, but I also know you loved it when I was in charge and in control. Right now Jon trusts me. If we ever want to get out of this, I need to keep his trust. So I need you to continue to submit to me and I promise you we will get out of this." 

Denise looked at her friend. She was confused and afraid. She felt alone, Matt was gone, her life was out of control, and her body was on fire. Sarah's words were the only lifeline she had to hold on to. She looked into her friend and now Mistress and nodded. 

"Yes Mistress." 

"Excellent my slave, trust me." Sarah cooed. 

A few minutes later, Jon walked into the bedroom and announced, "Get up sluts; I have your next task." 

Both Denise and Sarah jumped when he barged in. Sarah smiled at him and nodded at him letting him know she had again taken charge of their slave. 

Denise rolled out of bed. She dropped to her knees and stared at the floor. "Please Jon, unlock me. I need to clean up." She asked. 

"Not a chance slut, you have to earn your freedom. Now get cleaned up as best you can and meet me in the living room." Jon demanded. 

Denise groaned and headed for the bathroom. Her pussy already dripping as the balls once again started to vibrate. By the time she got to the shower she was moaning and her legs shaking. 'Oh fuck I just got up and I'm so fucking horny I could just scream. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day.' She thought. 

About an hour later, Denise and Sarah were in the living room. Sarah was sitting on Jon's lap, nibbling at his neck and stroking his cock. Jon was caressing her nipples as Denise knelt in front of them, her eyes locked on his erect cock. A drip of drool slid down her chin as her tongue traced her lips. 

'Oh fuck I want that cock. I need that cock. Oh god I want to be fucked,' Went through her mind. 

Denise looked up at Jon; she had never wanted anything more in her life. It didn't matter if he was a teenager. He had her key and a massive cock. A shiver went up her spine as she watched Jon push Sarah's head down to his cock. The sight of Sarah opening her mouth and slowly lavish her tongue all over the head, licking up the precious precum dripping down the length of his shaft. She licked her lips thinking about how sweet it would taste. When Sarah opened wide and slid his cock deep in her mouth, Denise groaned as her mouth opened emulating her friend sucking the object of her desires. 

Denise didn't even notice her hands drifting down her stomach and caressing the belt that locked her pussy away. She was moaning in need as a tear ran down her cheek. 

Denise watched as Sarah slid off Jon's lap and started to fuck her own face with Jon's unit. Sarah's saliva coated the long shaft as she pummeled his cock in and out of her throat over and over again. She looked up at Jon again his eyes closed; his mouth open, and the sound of his moans filling the room. It didn't take long before Jon reached out and pulled Sarah off his cock just as it exploded sending his cum all over her face coating it completely. 

Denise was pinching her nipples her tongue hanging from her mouth. Long strands of drool dripped off her chin and down to her tits. When Jon pushed Sarah away and looked at Denise, he broke out in laughter. 

"Look at you slave, you're drooling all over yourself. You're pathetic. But I love you just the same. I know you want my cock, but because I'm a generous Master, lick my seed from Sarah's face." Jon spat. 

Denise jumped up and attacked Sarah's face. She didn't care how degrading it was; she wanted his cum and wanted to show him she would obey. 

Jon stood and towered over the two slaves kneeling on the floor. I need to get ready for school and I have other sluts to attend to. But first I need to tell you about your next task. 

"Because you both have been good it has been decided that today will be an easy day. All you have to do is go to the mall. However to make it interesting, instead of going there and getting naked, you will start out naked and get dressed along the way. I will give you a map where we have hidden your clothes. You will follow the map to where they are hidden. You will dress as you find each piece, once dressed you will then go to the mall. 

After arriving, you will head to the restroom indicated on the map, get naked and Denise you will eat Sarah to three orgasms. Just make sure you take pictures and videos along the way." Jon said and handed Sarah the map along with the camera. He then grabbed a key from his neck and unlocked Sarah belt. He smiled as he headed out the door to school. 

"Oh, I almost forgot, make sure you are in the restroom before one forty five or you will be punished and fail your task. 

Maggie was sleeping on the floor beside her bed. Her dreams filled with Jon humiliating her over and over, each one more humiliating than the last. 

Maggie was sitting at her desk in her office at school, her phone ringing. The caller ID showed Jon's cell number. Her body trembled at what he would make her do. She wanted to ignore the call, but she knew if she did he would make her pay dearly. Finally she answered it. 

"Hello my slut." Jon barked into the phone. 

"Hello Master. What do you desire Master?" She responded as required. 

I've been thinking about you all day. Tell me did having your ass plugged make you think of me?" Jon asked, she could hear the glee in his voice. 

"Yes Master, the plug reminded me that you own me." She answered truthfully. 

"Good answer slut. I want to play so here is what I want. Be at my house right after school you have twenty minutes to get there. Use the backdoor, it is unlocked. I want you to strip in the kitchen and leave your clothes by the door. You will go up to my room and open the box on my bed. Inside are a blindfold, gag, two pairs of cuffs, an iPod with head phones and a vibrator. You will bury the vibrator in your dripping pussy, put on the gag, blindfold and headset. You will turn on the iPod and vibrator, and cuff you right hand to your left ankle and your left hand to your right ankle. I want you kneeling in the middle of my room until I get there. Do not let the vibrator fall out and do not cum." Jon said and ended the call. 

Maggie sat there in shock. This is the first time he has made her go to his house. She knew Samantha and Dean, Jon's mom and Dad were at work, or at least she hoped so. But she was going to be in his bedroom, naked, bound, filled and helpless; plus it was all of her own doing. If they came home there would be no excuse. She wanted to call him back and refuse but deep down she knew she wouldn't. 

The bell rang; dismissing the last class and Maggie jumped up and rushed out the door. She didn't look at or speak to anyone. She was afraid she would breakdown if she did. 

Maggie parked down the street from Jon's house; she didn't want Denise to see her car. Looking up and down the street to see if there was anyone she knew, she hopped out of her car, and hurried to his house. Maggie looked at Denise and Matt's home, looking to see if anyone was around. Seeing no one she walked around to the back door, praying no one saw her. Maggie looked around one last time and slipped in the backdoor. She listened intently for any noise inside the house. Hearing nothing, she slipped out of her blouse and skirt leaving her naked except for her high heel shoes. Jon required her to always wear heels. She was trembling in fear and excitement. She hated that each thing Jon had her do affected her body driving her arousal to levels she had never felt before. Not knowing when he would be home, she rushed up the stairs and into his room. 

The box was exactly where he said and Maggie quickly opened it and poured out the contents. She knew once she did this, she would have to rely on Jon to release her, but she had no other choice. 

It took a minute or so to do as he instructed. She hesitated in fastening the cuffs because once they were in place there would be no escape until Jon released her. Her mind was screaming at her to run away, but her body shivering with excitement. The war going on inside her left her unable to do anything but what Jon wanted. 

Maggie listened to the music playing on the iPod. It drowned out any noise and left her trembling with fear. She wouldn't know if Sam or Dean came home. It didn't take long before time was distorted. The music and blindfold effectively cut her off from the world around her. The only thing she knew was the longer she was there, the greater the chance she would be caught. 

When something touched her nipple, she almost jumped out of her skin. But the touch kept squeezing, driving her already aroused body even higher. She prayed it was Jon's hands that were touching her as they moved to behind her head and unfastened her gag. 

Maggie knelt there, her breaths coming in short pants. When she felt something touch her lips, she opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue. Before she could do anything, a cock pushed past her teeth. Maggie recognized it immediately as Jon's cock. She hated that she could identify it blind. But after the last few days, she knew it intimately. 

He pushed it deeper into her mouth and pulled off the headset. "You are a fine cocksucker Maggie." Jon exclaimed. 

Maggie hated that his compliment sent shivers down her spine. Over and over Maggie felt the large cock go down her throat, sending drool down her chin. It didn't take long before she felt his cock swell and shot his cum down her throat and all over her face. 

That was when she heard the front door slam. Her body froze at the sound. Before she could do or say a word, a voice called from downstairs. 

"I'm home Jon. I got off early and I need your help." Samantha Jon's mother called. 

Maggie was panicking as she listened to her walking up the wooden stairs. Just as the door opened, Maggie woke up her body covered in sweat; her phone notifying her of a message. 

Maggie was panting, the dream was so real. She could almost taste Jon's cum in her mouth. But then realized it was his cum she tasted. But it was from last night when he showed up after work to paint her face. Her mysterious master was already making demands. 

Good morning Slut, 

You did well yesterday. Even though you didn't finish your punishment in the required time, your performance and the results exceeded our expectations. We have deleted one picture. Today's task is simple. You're to edge every two hours until 4:00 this afternoon, for 15 minutes starting right now. You are not allowed to cum. The rules are the same as yesterday. Fifteen minutes of edging, if you stop add time. You must edge in a different place each time and you must be naked. 

However we realize that you will be at school, so we will give you some flexibility on the rules. 

1. Each edging session will be considered separately. So if you cum or do not finish you will be required to add an additional edging session. 

2. After your initial edging, you will find a package at your door. It contains a vibrator and your clothes for the day. You will use it for all remaining edgings. 

3. Because of limited places at school to edge, you may use the same room more than once. However if you do use the same room, say your office, you will add 15 minutes to the edging session for each additional time you use the same room. You will also have to edge continuously with no stopping or adding time if you do. 

4. You will use your phone's video function instead of pictures. We want to see every minute. 

Have fun slut and good luck with your task. 

Maggie was already aroused from her erotic dreams; her pussy was wet and her nipples hard as rocks. She groaned but slid her fingers down her stomach and to her core. In seconds they were dancing on her bundle of nerves sending her arousal higher and higher. 

Maggie tried to keep from climaxing, but had to stop twice to keep from going over the edge. Finally, twenty minutes later, she was able to stop and calm down. 

Maggie lay on the floor; her body already on fire. She looked at the clock and noticed the time was just 6 AM. She would have to edge again before 8:00. The school would be filled at that time and very few places to edge except for her office. 'Today is going to be a very long day.' She thought. 

Finally she was able to get up and head for the bathroom to get ready for work. She no longer thought about being naked in her home. She never went naked before except to bathe, but since her mysterious master started this awful game, she was naked more than dressed. 

Maggie went downstairs after her shower and to the front porch. There was the package just as promised. Inside was her clothing for the day and a large vibrating dildo. She pulled out the short skirt and blouse and slipped them on. There was no underwear and she knew it would be difficult to protect her modesty, but she had no choice as there was nothing else in the house to wear, and walked out the door. 

Looking at the time; Maggie noticed that it was already just after 7. She would have to rush to school in order to have time to edge before eight. 

Maggie walked into the main office and the first person she saw was Jon. He was talking with another girl just off to the side. She shivered when she saw him and tried to escape into her office; but before she could, he nodded toward her office and she knew she had to invite him in. 

"Jon, would you step into my office for a minute. I have an errand I need you to run." She said a little louder than normal, trying to cover why she asked him. 

"No problem, I'll be right in." Jon answered. He wanted to make her wait for a minute. He knew she had to start edging soon. 

Maggie sat down at her desk and looked again at the clock. It was 7:40 and she needed to start edging in a couple minutes, but with Jon coming in and she didn't know what he would want, she was now panicking. 

She watched as the minutes started to slip away. She needed to get naked and start. It was 7:46 now and Jon still hadn't entered her office. Finally the door opened and in walked Jon. Maggie wasn't sure if she was relieved or afraid. 

She looked at him as he shut the door and barked, "Why aren't you naked on your knees Maggie dear?" 

"I-I-I didn't know." She stuttered and jumped up out of her seat. She quickly stepped around her desk, unbuttoning her blouse as she did. By the time she was in front of him her blouse and skirt hit the floor. She dropped to her knees her body shaking. 

"I got an interesting text this morning." Jon said at the kneeling principal. "It said if I wanted a show this morning I should visit your office this morning when you arrived. Do you know why?" He asked, but the look on his face told her he already knew. 

Maggie was panting, her body was on the edge and kneeling in front of him only sent her higher. She nodded and whispered, "I have to masturbate with a vibrator for 15 minutes and I'm not allowed to cum." 

Jon laughed out loud and pulled up a chair directly in front of her and opened his pants. His cock, semi erect jumped out of his pants and right in Maggie's face. "Well then I guess you better get busy slut." He announced. 

Maggie reached up to her purse sitting on her desk and pulled out the large dildo. She pulled it up to her mouth and started to lick it. She wanted to be disgusted, but she had already tasted his cock and her mouth was watering just thinking about tasting it again. 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM