Slave by Application - Copied
Denise was panting and her body was visibly trembling. Sarah was so beautiful. The black suit fit perfectly. It hugged her tits and Denise just wanted to bury her face between them and feast on them.

Denise felt a trickle start to slide down her thighs. Before she could react, the vibrations from deep within increased and moaned. Now her knees were about to buckle and she reached out to Sarah to hold her up.

"Sarah I need to sit. I'm about to cum." Denise Whispered.

"Don't you dare, if you cum I will punish you. Now let's walk around the store while I pick out another outfit for you." Sarah commanded.

Denise moaned as they started to walk around the store. They got about halfway when they approached a young couple. The man's eyes almost bugged out when he saw the two. But the woman grabbed his arm and pulled him away. Next were two middle aged women. Both stopped dead in their tracks. At first Denise thought they might cause a scene, but the blond woman simply smiled and asked Sarah, "Is she your slave?"

Sarah nodded and patted Denise on her ass. "Yes but she hasn't been trained yet."

"She is exquisite; when she's trained give me a call. I think we can have some fun." The woman said as she handed Sarah a business card.

Sarah thanked her and slid the card into the top of her suit. The rest of the walk was uneventful. Sarah picked out a white shelf bra and crotch-less panties. They headed back to the changing booth and Sarah pushed Denise inside.

"Change into these and let me see you. When Denise stepped out, Sarah frowned. "Oh that's no good, take it off."

Denise started to turn around but Sarah stopped her. "I said to take it off, not go back in the booth."

"Yes Sarah," Denise whispered.

"It's yes Mistress," Sarah corrected.

"Yes Mistress," Denise answered as she unfastened the bra and slid the panties down her legs. She was now naked in the store, her body trembling.

Sarah turned to a rack and pulled out another outfit. "Here put this on."

Denise started to put it on right there, but Sarah pointed at the booth and gave her a gentle push.

Denise walked into the booth and soon returned. When she caught sight of Sarah she gasped. Her Mistress was holding a riding crop, and a set of hand cuffs.

[img=525x502]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_08.jpg[/img]

Sarah smiled at the shocked look on Denise's face, as she stepped up to her and gave her a kiss lightly on her lips,

Denise was panting. Her body on fire as the vibrations increased again. This time Sarah wasn't there to hold her up and she dropped to her knees. Denise wanted to beg for a break but before she could do anything, Sarah grabbed her wrists, pulled them behind her and locked them together with the set of cuffs.

Denise's body was about to explode. She looked at Sarah wanting to let go, but Sarah leaned next to her ear and whispered, "OBEY."

Denise grabbed that thought, closed her eyes, and held on tight.

'OBEY, OBEY, OBEY...'

When she managed to gain a bit of control, she opened her eyes. Her eyes went wide as Sarah grabbed her nipples and attached some clover clips on each nipple. Denise's entire body was sensitized and the clips only increased her need.

Denise was out of control, her loud moans were attracting attention. She felt Sarah kiss her again but when she withdrew a ball was pushed into her open mouth.

Denise was surprised but her muffled moans and garbled speech fell on deaf ears. Denise opened her eyes and looked at Sarah. She was stuffed with a plug, balls, gagged, cuffed and nipples clipped. Her body was on fire and her need to cum had never been higher.

Denise tried to remain calm, but when Sarah pulled out a chastity belt, her body almost erupted. She could feel her juices pouring out of her quim. Denise looked down at the growing puddle of fluids between her legs.

"YOU SLUT, DON'T YOU CLIMAX WITHOUT PERMISSION! I'LL PUNISH YOU AND INFORM THE WEBMASTERS." Sarah yelled. Denise was sure the entire store heard her.

Denise started to cry as Sarah held up the chastity belt. "This is going on you slut!" She barked.

[img=525x502]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_09.jpg[/img]

Denise started to squirm as Sarah tried to lock it around her waist.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

Sarah brought the crop down on Denise's tits. She screamed around the gag and as the pain shot out from her tits to her quim. But she learned her lesson and knelt quietly as Sarah finished locking up her kitty.

"Now slut, we're going to go around the store again, only this time I'm going to smack your ass just to keep your mind on what you're doing. If you make a sound I'll report that you broke another rule."

Denise nodded and slowly stood, soon Sarah was following Denise around the store, spanking her ass every few steps.

It took everything Denise had to not make a sound, but finally they ended up back at the booths and Sarah announced they were leaving. Denise's body was trembling; she wasn't aware of anything around her as Sarah clipped a leash on her collar and led her whimpering towards the door.

She followed her Mistress, trying to maintain some control. The only thing going through her mind, "OBEY...OBEY...OBEY..."

Denise followed Sarah out to the car. She no longer had any thoughts of embarrassment, it didn't matter, and she was obeying her mistress. It didn't matter what others thought. With her body more aroused than ever, her mind was already wanting to get home and get the release that only her Mistress could give her.

Sarah opened the passenger door and pointed for her to get in. With her hands still cuffed behind her, she sat down on the seat and felt the plug in her ass push even deeper. Denise was panting now, her body on the edge but still she couldn't cum.

Sarah got in and started the car. She leaned over and tweaked one of Denise's nipples. "Now be a good girl and when we get home I have a surprise for you." Sarah whispered into her ear. Denise groaned and closed her eyes.

Jon was sitting on the couch waiting for Denise and Sarah to return from their latest task. He had been watching the pictures that Sarah had been sending of their adventure. He smiled as he looked over at Matt still standing in the corner, his shorts still around his ankles.

"Matt, the girls will be back soon and here is what I want you to do." Jon commanded. "I want you to go to your bedroom and pick out a pair of Denise's panties and a tank top and put them on. You will then come back and wait. When they arrive, you will stand off to the side. You are not to say a word unless I give permission. From here on out, you will not do anything without permission. Any infraction of this rule will be dealt with harshly." Jon continued.

"Now be a good boy and do as you're told." Jon said his voice very condescending.

Jon watched as Matt waddled over to his bed room. He hadn't removed his shorts still around his ankles. He laughed at the comical sight. "Hey dumb shit, lose the shorts!" He called.

Matt slipped his shorts off his feet and hurried to the bedroom. A minute or so later, he emerged looking very embarrassed. His cock was covered with a pair of lacy pink panties and on his chest, was a pink tank top that stretched over his body. He looked like a little boy playing dress up.

[img=525x503]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_10.jpg[/img]

"Now get back in your corner until they arrive." Jon pointed at the corner.

Jon heard the car pull into the driveway. He wanted to go look but he didn't want Denise to see him until she walked into the door. He sat back on the couch, trying to look like he owned the place.

A few moments later, the door opened and in walked Sarah. Her body flushed with excitement as she pulled on the leash behind her. She noticed Matt standing in the corner and laughed at what he was wearing.

Denise followed closely behind and stopped and gasped around the gag still filling her mouth.

"Well Dee, it looks like Matt was a bad boy. I love his new wardrobe." Sarah laughed.

Denise stood there in obvious shock at Matt's appeal, then she noticed Jon sitting on the couch. Jon watched her closely wanting to see what she would do. He thought he notice her knees start to buckle but she managed to catch herself.

He knew what was going through her mind. He told her that she should always be naked and on her knees around him. But he knew she wanted to keep her submission to him a secret. The look on her face was mixed with confusion, lust, humiliation and need. He slowly stood and walked up to the two obviously aroused women.

"Well, well, well, I see you both enjoyed yourselves. Did you complete your task?" He barked.

Sarah stared at him for a moment. Her mind grasping at the thought of what was about to happen, finally spoke.

"Yes we did Jon, how did you know about that?" She asked.

"Well as you can see, things have changed around here. I am now working for 'Show for Dough' and have been assigned as the onsite supervisor. From now on I will be monitoring your tasks and making sure the rules are being followed. As you can see, I've made a few changes." Jon calmly spoke. "Make no mistake, I am in charge." Jon stated making sure they all understood. He turned then to Matt and growled. "Matt, turn around and come over here."

They all watched as Matt slowly turned and walked over beside Jon. The difference in Matt's demeanor was amazing. Always before he was very confident and in control. Now Matt looked like a scared wimp dressed like a sissy. Standing next to Jon and his large cock tenting in his shorts and Matt's tiny cock locked underneath his panties only magnified the difference.

Both Denise and Sarah stood there in shock.

"Denise, go get his key, I will take control over it from now on." Jon barked.

Denise didn't hesitate; she quickly rushed to the bedroom and returned with the key. She handed it to Jon and stepped behind Sarah. Jon could tell she wanted Sarah to protect her. 'Won't she be surprised when Sarah turns her over to me?' Jon thought. 

Jon watched both women as they looked at each other. He looked at Sarah and asked, "Well Slut, do you have something for me?"

Sarah nervously stood there for a moment before she reached out and handed Jon the keys to Denise's chastity belt and handcuffs. "Yes Master, I do."

She turned to Denise and said, "What do you want slave?" Sarah reached around her head and removed her ball gag.

Denise looked at Sarah; Jon could see her body trembling. She dropped her head and whispered, "Please Mistress, I need to cum. Please let me cum." She pleaded.

"Slave, I am no longer in control. If you want to cum, you need to drop to your knees and ask Jon for permission." Sarah said as she stripped off her clothes and knelt before Jon.

Denise looked at Jon; her eyes filled with fear. She looked at Matt her eyes pleading with him to step in, but no one moved.

"Please Jon, I need to cum. Please I'm begging you. I need to cum." Denise pleaded still standing before him.

Jon stood there watching Denise squirm. He knew her body was beyond excited. But he didn't want to just let her beg, he wanted her to totally capitulate and surrender to him.

Jon looked at her and snarled. "Denise, when we last met, I told you I wanted you on your knees and begging to be my slave. That hasn't changed. However, Matt here is your boyfriend and you have a choice to make. You can kneel and submit to me, or choose Matt. However, I will guarantee that Matt is locked up, and I am controlling the key. If you want any chance for relief you know who to choose."

Jon stood there, his chest pushed out, with his large cock tenting his shorts. Matt stood meekly beside him in his pink panties and much too small tank top. His cock non-existent and tucked between his legs. The difference was astounding, a truly masculine man in control and a meek cuckold trembling beside him.

Denise looked at the two standing in front of her and dropped to her knees.

"P-P-Please M-M-Master, I surrender to you. Please I... beg you... to take control. I will o-o-obey and do as you command." Denise spoke her words catching in her throat. She bowed her head and prayed he would accept her.

"Prove to me that you are my slave. Take my cock and swallow it whole." Jon demanded.

Denise, her hands still cuffed behind her back, crawled over to him, and tried to pull down his shorts using her teeth. Jon stood over her smiling. His fantasy was coming to life right before his eyes. He waited for a few moments as she struggled with his shorts, before he looked at Sarah and said. "Sarah slut, pull down my shorts and push my cock down her throat."

Sarah didn't hesitate; she grabbed his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. She smiled up at Jon, as she grabbed his cock with one hand and the back of Denise's head with the other and pushed it into her mouth.

Everyone's eyes were locked on the two slaves. Sarah pushing Denise's head further down Jon's cock, and Denise struggling to take it all. Over and over Sarah used Denise's mouth to fuck Jon's cock. On and on it went as Denise swallowed it all down trying to suppress her gags.

Jon loved every second as his ex-babysitter was being forced by her friend to service him.

"Sarah play with her tits and tease her body." Jon demanded as he pulled a remote from his shirt pocket and turned up the vibrations of the balls buried in each of them.

Both women grunted as their pussies gushed with the intense vibrations driving their bodies even higher.

Finally, Jon couldn't take it any longer and pushed Denise off his cock. "You haven't earned my seed yet slave. He pulled Sarah to her feet and led her to the couch. "Follow me slave!" He called out to Denise, as he pulled Sarah down on top of him. He pulled the string to her balls and popped them out of her cunt and tossing them to Matt. "Here Matt, suck on these as that's the closest you will be to getting some pussy any time soon!" He barked. He then grabbed her ass, lined up his cock, and impaled her with his slippery cock.

Sarah screamed as his large cock filled her cunt. She soon lost all conscious thought and started to bounce up and down, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her body.

Denise was now kneeling between Jon's legs, watching her friend and mistress's cunt impaled with Jon's magnificent cock. Tears ran down her face as she watched. Her own body trembling with need and unfulfilled desires. She wanted so much to be in Sarah's shoes, her body screaming to be fucked. The smells of their mixed juices were assaulting her senses driving her needs even higher.

Jon looked over Sarah's shoulder at Denise kneeling between his legs. He watched as drool slid down her chin, her face filled with lust. When Denise heard a primal scream from Sarah, and watching as Jon's cock piston in and out of Sarah's cunt, she shivered in need as her body was consumed with lust.

Sarah was bouncing on Jon's large cock, her body craving every inch. The last couple of hours of dominating Denise and locking her up had opened up an entirely new world to her. The feeling of power having total control over another person only compounded the cravings their tasks gave her.

When she was forcing Jon's cock down Denise's throat only reinforced her new found dominance. Denise was no longer her friend but a sexy body to use and abuse. When Jon grabbed her and pulled her to the couch, shoving his massive cock deep inside her, her world shrunk down to the eight inches buried deep inside her. She no longer cared about Denise's needs, with Jon feeding her cravings, denying Denise only made it sweeter. Sarah was grunting like a pig as she bounced on his cock over and over. When she felt his cock swell and fill her cunt with his man juice, her body exploded leaving her unable to control her bodily functions. Her cum, his cum and the contents of her bladder spewed out of her and spraying Denise's face and chest.

Sarah collapsed into Jon's arms, both were breathing heavy as their orgasms continued to fill their bodies.

Denise was still kneeling and whimpering her body still on fire as she watched Jon pummel Sarah's pussy. She needed to be fucked so badly, but Jon was torturing her. He had ordered her between his legs leaving her no choice but to watch as Sarah's pussy swallowed his cock over and over. Tears ran down her cheeks, her body screaming for some kind of release. She wanted to slide her hand down to her crotch, but the belt and cuffs blocked her from any pleasure.

When Jon looked down at her and smiled his evil smile, Denise felt helpless and trapped. She heard a scream and watched as his seed gushed out of Sarah pussy, but before she could look away, Sarah moaned as her body erupted, it sent spray after spray of her fluids all over her face and chest.

Denise opened her mouth, trying to catch their fluids, praying that would be enough to make her cum, but all it did was make her want it even more.

She watched as Sarah collapsed on Jon's chest, and heard her mewing and completely satisfied. Denise fell to the floor her mind and body defeated.

Jon looked down at Denise lying on the floor; her face still covered in cum. He nudged Sarah and whispered in her ear. "Look at the slut; she is ours to play with. She will do anything we desire just for a chance to cum!"

Sarah turned to look at her friend on the floor. She watched as Denise slowly pushed her face against Jon's feet. When she saw Denise's tongue slip out of her mouth and lick his toes, her body erupted again.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM