Slave by Application - Copied
"You are mine slut!" He grunted and shoved her to the floor.

Maggie watched as he stood, pulled up his pants and walked out the door, leaving her covered in his cum and lying on the floor.

[img=525x521]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_20.jpg[/img]

Sarah woke a few hours later. Her body completely sated. The orgasm Jon provided exceeded her wildest dreams. It not only satisfied her cravings, it left her with a feeling of wonder. How could this 18 year old teenager be such a master with his cock? Sarah wasn't a virgin by any means. She has been sexually active for years but never had a man so completely satisfy her before. She wondered if it was the App that had caused her to react or if it was Jon. All she knew was she wanted more and right now she would do almost anything to do it again.

She lay in bed thinking about what had happened and what she had promised the young stud. 'God how am I going to get Dee to do what I promised?' She thought. 'She hates him and would never beg him to fuck her. I think I may have fucked up!'

Sarah decided that she wouldn't worry about it right now. Her body was still buzzing from last night and she wanted to enjoy it a little longer before she worked on her problem.

She closed her eyes and thought back to last night, reliving the evening as Jon took control of her and satisfied her soul. She wanted to stay in bed for the day when her phone rang. Sarah reached over and answered it.

"Hello," She asked.

"Sarah, where have you been? I've been trying to reach you. I need you!" Sarah heard Denise cry.

"I'm sorry Dee but last night ..." Sarah answered fumbling with what to tell her BFF.

"Last night my phone died and I crashed early. I just got up." She finally said.

"Sarah, I need you to come over. I'm going crazy. Matt came home yesterday and.... and he..." Denise started to cry. She couldn't say the words, but she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Sarah, Matt cheated on me. He came home and I needed him so bad I attacked him. You know what it's been like. I was so fucking horny and I wanted him so bad, I pulled him to bed. I should have known when his cock wasn't even hard. I guess I wasn't thinking and I figured a blow job would bring him to life. But when I licked his cock..." Denise gasped and tried to control her voice. "His cock was covered in cum, girl cum!!"

Sarah gasped, "Oh no Dee, I'm so sorry. What did you do?"

"If you can believe this, he actually blamed the App! The stupid fuck blamed the App for him fucking another woman. I wanted to kill him." Denise barked. Sarah could hear the venom in her voice.

"You didn't do something stupid did you?" Sarah was freaking out. She was afraid Denise just might have stabbed him or something.

"No I didn't, in fact he's still here. He begged and pleaded and cried until I decided that if he can fuck other women, I can fuck anyone I want. I gave him a choice to either leave, or I lock his cock up in a cock cage until I decide to let him out." Denise's anger was easing now. "The stupid fuck actually agreed. So I locked his cock up and I have the key stashed away. I now control him!" Denise said.

Sarah burst out laughing. "You locked his cock up? Shit that's perfect! When are you going to release him?" Sarah was giggling now.

Denise started to laugh with her friend and finally said. "I'm thinking about next year!" Denise announced, as both women started to laugh hysterically.

"I'll be right over, have you checked your mail?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, nothing yet, we can check again when you get here." Denise answered.

Sarah arrived about a half an hour later. She walked in and stripped at the door. She looked over at Denise sitting naked on the couch. "Denise, how are you? Where is Matt?"

"I'm okay I guess, Matt has been in his office since I locked him up. I think he's afraid to come out." She answered.

"Well let's see if we have a task. That will take your mind off him." Sarah suggested as she grabbed Denise's hand and pulled her over to her computer.

The two naked women sat down, side by side.

[img=525x527]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_01.jpg[/img]

Denise leaned over and put her head on Sarah's shoulder. "Thanks for being here. I really need you right now. I can't believe what all has happened and how it's affected me. Please don't leave me. With Matt locked up I need you more than ever." Denise said as she looked up at Sarah smiling face. "This App has affected me in ways I never expected. At first it was just a way to get the things I couldn't afford. I don't know what happened, but it's changed. My body and now my mind has changed. I think the App has opened up something in me. Going around and doing the things we have and the orgasms afterwards...." Denise hesitated.

"I need those orgasms now. It's like I'm addicted to them. Before making love with Matt was perfect, now I need that rush and the App fills that need."

"Oh Dee, you know I'm here for you. I'll give you what you need. I know exactly what you're going through and I know how to fill that need. All you have to do is let me." Sarah softly spoke.

Denise looked up at Sarah, her eyes filled with tears. "You can?" She asked.

"Yes honey, I can. You just have to trust me. Trust me that I will fill your needs." Sarah whispered and kissed away the tear that was sliding down her cheek. Sarah suddenly realized that here was her opportunity to get Denise to submit to Jon.

"Oh Sarah I do trust you. I can't think anymore. My body's needs are filling my brain and clouding my thoughts. I can't think straight. Please help me." Denise was sobbing now and holding on to Sarah's arm.

Sarah smiled down at her needy friend, and caressed her cheek. "My wonderful Dee, of course I'll help you. I'll fill your needs; all you must do is give in and do as I say. I will guide you and give you all the satisfaction your mind and body desires." Sarah cooed. "Do you trust me to let me take control and guide you? To take control and ease your tension, no more deciding what to do, no more thinking, no more feeling guilty, only obeying and finally getting true satisfaction." Sarah spoke, her voice soothing and embedding deep in her mind.

Denise looked at her friend and lover, the one person who knew exactly what she was going through, the one person that had given her satisfaction.

She looked into Sarah eyes and surrendered, "Oh yes I trust you, and yes I will obey. Please Sarah take control and give me peace." Denise said, as she melted into Sarah's arms.

"That's my pet; I will take care of you and give you the satisfaction your mind and body craves." She said as she leaned in and gave Denise a passionate kiss, taking possession of her mouth.

"Oh thank you Sarah, you've made me so happy. Please I need to cum so bad." Denise pleaded.

Sarah looked down at her needy friend and smiled, "Yes pet I know exactly what you need, but it isn't time yet. Now be a good girl and use your magic tongue to show me your obedience." Sarah cooed as she lay back spreading her legs. Sarah wanted to take charge as soon as possible. She waited to see if Denise would obey.

Denise looked up at her friend and smiled, she leaned over and gently licked Sarah's nipple. Her hands caressing Sarah's body, as her mouth sucked the sensitive morsel into her warm mouth. Sarah closed her eyes as her submissive friend licked and nibbled her teats while stroking her body.

"Yes my pet, show me how much you want to obey. Show me your love for me and I will give you the satisfaction you crave." Sarah breathed as her arousal pushed higher. It wasn't so much from Denise, but the feeling of power she felt as Denise worked to please her.

Sarah raised her hands and gently pushed Denise down her stomach. She looked down at her friend and their eyes met. Sarah slid her hands on each side of Denise's face and pushed her between her thighs. She watched as Denise closed her eyes and slipped her tongue deep inside Sarah's now dripping pussy.

Sarah spread her legs further, giving her new slave more room to please her Mistress.

[img=525x470]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_02.jpg[/img]

'Denise may not know it yet, but she just became my slave,' went through Sarah's mind. 'I'll have her on her knees for Jon soon.' 

It didn't take long before Sarah exploded all over Denise's face covering it with her essence. Denise crawled up Sarah's body and gave her a passionate kiss. "Did I please you Sarah? Have I earned my reward?" She giggled.

"No my pet, not yet, first we need to go and complete our task. Now be a good pet and open your mail. Let's see what the App wants us to do." Sarah said, her voice firm and leaving no doubt she was in control.

She heard Denise groan as she rolled off her and walked naked to her computer. A few minutes later Sarah heard Denise yell.

Sarah, we got mail, come see!" Denise called her voice filled with excitement.

Soon both were staring at the computer as Denise clicked the message.

Denise and Sarah,

We are pleased with both of you. You have both advanced to Level 4. Sarah you completed your punishment and were awarded your points. As you both are aware, the rules change the higher the level. However the rewards are greater and those rewards are not just material rewards.

Let us detail the rules. 

1. You will have the anal plug in your posterior for the duration of this level. The only exceptions are when you are evacuating your bowels or having anal sex and permission is required.

2. To add to your enjoyment, you will also insert the blue tooth BenWa balls. As you are probably aware, these balls will be connected to our server and can be activated by the viewers. As you are still Beta testing, it will be us that will activated them. No climaxes allowed during the tasks assigned.

3. A rule broken by one is considered broken by all.

4. Punishments are to be enforced immediately after a rule violation. The new punishments will be the addition of a new rule.

5. To enforce these rules, an onsite supervisor will be assigned to monitor all rules. This will ensure that all rules are followed when not on camera.

Now let us detail your new task.

You both will dress in your sexiest club dress and heels. No bra or panties allowed. You will drive to "All or Nothing" a local dress, lingerie, and fetish store. You will try on at least 3 sets of lingerie and parade around the entire store. You must be seen by everyone in the store. If during your visit, a pose or suggestion is made, you must comply. We have contracted with the store and we will be watching via the security cameras so make sure you follow all the rules.

To make this task more enjoyable for you, we have arranged for a $500.00 budget to purchase the lingerie you wear.

You have 12 hours to complete this task.

Webmasters

Denise sat there looking at the message. Her body was on fire and she needed to cum so bad. She looked as Sarah leaned against her. "Sarah, I'm not sure any more about this. I am so fucking horny and I think I'm losing control. I NEED TO CUM!" Denise tried to demand, but it came out more like begging.

"Denise, you trust me don't you? You said you did a few minutes ago." Sarah said looking down at her friend.

"Yes I do but...." Denise was trying to find the words. "I'm not certain I can do this. I mean I am so horny I will probably break a rule and orgasm or something."

"I will take care of you Dee. All you need to do is exactly what I tell you and everything will be just fine. Now go put on that dress we bought at Nordstrom's." Sarah barked.

Denise jumped and looked up at her suddenly dominate friend. She hesitated for a moment, but stood and walked to the bedroom to get dressed. By the time she got back, Sarah was dressed in a sexy little black dress. She wondered where it came from, but before she could say anything, Sarah spoke.

"Here Dee, plug your ass and insert the balls. We need to get out of here. We only have a few hours before the store closes."

Denise just nodded and grabbed the plug and balls from Sarah's hand and went to the bathroom to do as told. A few minutes later, the two very sexy women walked out the door and to the car.

Jon was sitting in his room watching Denise and Sarah talk. He watched as Sarah worked to gain control over her friend. His cock was already hard and he was thinking about when they both would be naked, on their knees, and begging to be fucked. However now he watched as they prepared to leave for their task. He needed to wait until they left to install the cameras and follow Josh's orders to let Matt know he now has to report to him. He wondered if that was going to be a problem. After all he is just 18.

Jon waited a few minutes after the girls left before he walked next door. Jon already had a key and let himself in. Jon was a bit surprised that Matt was out of his office. Ever since Denise locked up his cock Matt had stayed out of sight.

"JON! What are you doing here, and how did you get in?" Matt said a little bit alarmed.

"Matt, I work for Josh and Martin now. I'm the onsite computer liaison and site supervisor. Apparently everyone saw what happened yesterday and you've been demoted. I'm in charge now." Jon stated.

[img=525x533]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_03.jpg[/img]

He was surprised at how confident his voice sounded. He looked at Matt as he spoke, and when he mentioned about yesterday, Matt put his hand over his crotch.

"But I live here," Matt said. And Denise is my girlfriend. You can't just show up and take over." Matt said his voice cracking a bit.

"Really? I know you saw me dominating her and you heard her tell me to take her and make her my slave. I'm already in charge; we're just now letting you know. Now unless you want to breach your contract and have Josh sue the pants off you, be a good boy and do what I say." Jon barked. He watched a Matt seemed to shrink as he spoke. Matt stood there in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. His feet bare and looking disheveled.

"Now I want to see your cage. Drop the shorts and let me see." Jon barked.

Matt stood there for a few moments, the surprise evident in his face. Jon stared at him waiting to see if he would refuse. Jon knew not to say a word. The longer the silence the more power he had. Finally Matt looked down at the floor and dropped his shorts.

Jon almost jumped up and down with joy when Matt gave in. Matt was his now and Jon's path to domination of the girls was clear.

Just to push his advantage, Jon laughed as he spoke, "No wonder she locked it up, look at the size of it! Now I know why she begged me to take her."

[img=525x510]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_04.jpg[/img]

If possible Matt seemed to shrink right in front of Jon's eyes. Now was the time to let Matt know the new rules.

"Okay Mattie, here are your new rules. Because you are of no use to us now, we need you to stay out of the way and be a good boy. So when the girls get back, you are to stand off to the side. You will not say a word. You won't react, interfere or say anything unless you are spoken to directly. And if you are asked about what is about to happen, you will say that I'm in charge and what I say goes. If you are asked if what happens is okay with you, I want you to encourage it and you better be convincing. Do you understand?" Jon said as he looked down at the now cowering Matt.

"Yes," Matt answered.

"YES SIR!" Jon barked.

"YES SIR!" Matt called back louder.

"Good, now strip and stand in the corner while I set up the cameras." He ordered and pointed at a corner near the windows.

Matt walked over to the indicated corner. Jon watched as the cuckold blushed and stuck his nose in the corner. Jon laughed as he walked over and opened the blinds leaving Matt in plain view for anyone walking by.

[img=525x512]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_05.jpg[/img]

For the next hour, Jon set up the cameras. By the time he finished there wasn't an inch that wasn't covered. He then sat down on the couch to wait for the girls to come home.

It took only 30 minutes to arrive at the store. Denise was driving and Sarah was sitting in the passenger seat. Denise glanced over at Sarah and said, "It seems like with each task my body hits a new level of excitement. I can't imagine being any more aroused."

"I know what you mean, but just remember, I am in control and all you have to do is be a good girl and do everything I say." Sarah breathed, as her body was on the edge too.

They both got out of the car and stopped dead. Both felt the vibrations suddenly emit from the balls buried in their kitties. Each moaned as walking wasn't possible as they adjusted and tried to maintain control.

Denise looked at her friend and let her mind go blank. She wanted to cum so bad but her mind concentrated on only one thing, OBEY! Over and over she repeated, OBEY, OBEY, OBEY. All the while the vibrations steadily increased the closer they got to the door.

Sarah took charge a few minutes later. She grabbed Denise's hand and pulled her to the door. When they entered, Denise squeezed Sarah's hand.

Sarah turned to her BFF and smiled. "Relax, just obey and enjoy."

Sarah led Denise down the aisle and towards the lingerie section, the deeper into the store the more risqué the lingerie. 'Oh god, look at these clothes. I love them, but wearing them and walking around the store. Oh please don't let me cum. OBEY, OBEY, OBEY, OBEY....

[img=525x524]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_06.jpg[/img]

Denise looked at Sarah, she looked so in control. Finally Sarah stopped at a rack and pulled out a black one piece leather suit. It was strapless with leather ties down the front to almost the crotch. She held it up to her chest and smiled. Denise swooned when she saw what Sarah picked out. Now that Matt was out of the picture, all her attention and affection was at Sarah.

'Fuck she is so hot, I want her so bad.' She panted to herself. 'OBEY, OBEY, OBEY...

Denise followed like a puppy as Sarah walked to the next display and pulled down a small bundle of nude colored straps that started at the top with a wide collar and ended with a strap that locked between the legs. She handed it to Denise and said, "Go, put this on and come out and show me.

It took a couple minutes before they both walked out of the booths. Each gasped when they saw each other.

[img=525x499]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_03/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-10_07.jpg[/img]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM