Slave by Application - Copied
Sir,

I'm afraid the outfit you sent over was ruined today. I have nothing to wear to work tomorrow. I can't very well go naked. I will email my office and let them know I won't be in.

Maggie

She sat back and waited but almost immediately an answer came back.

Maggie Slut,

Do not worry we will provide you with something to wear for work. We think you will love it.

Maggie groaned and started to get up when her doorbell rang. She took a deep breath and walked to the front door. Her hands were shaking so bad, she had trouble unlocking the door and turning the knob. She pulled it open, staring at the floor. She didn't want to see who was there; she just wanted to get it over.

Maggie steeled her nerves and looked up at the delivery man on her porch. When she saw who it was, she screamed. "OH GOD NO!"

[img=525x510]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_10.jpg[/img]

She slammed the door and ran to her bedroom. She grabbed the nightie the only thing left in the house to wear, and went back to the door. Maggie opened it, her body completely flushed. Still standing on the porch was Jon, her best friend's son.

[img=525x462]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_11.jpg[/img]

"J-J-Jon I wasn't expecting you. Please I was expecting a friend and I wanted to surprise him." Maggie tried to explain. "Please don't say anything to your mom. You weren't supposed to see me naked. Here, how about a $50-dollar tip and we can keep this between us?" Maggie pleaded.

"Ms. Morgan, or may I call you Maggie now. Thank you, you made my day. I will make sure I deliver here from now on. Thanks for the tip, but I can't wait to tell mom."

"NO JON! YOU CAN'T TELL HER" Maggie screamed. "Look, I gave you $50 please don't say anything. Here's another $50. You have to promise me you won't tell." Maggie was begging now.

Jon looked at her and he knew what was coming, but he couldn't resist twisting the noose already around her neck. "Okay but only if you take off the nightie. I just want one more look." He said as he put his cell in his shirt pocket. He made sure the camera lens was pointing out at Maggie. He had turned on the video camera and was filming the entire encounter.

"JON, Please," She said, but when he didn't move, she reached down and pulled the thin garment over her head and dropped it to the floor.

[img=525x534]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_12.jpg[/img]

She stood there for a few moments and shut the door.

As soon as the door shut, Maggie dropped to her knees and shoved her hands down to her cunt. It was everything she could do not to orgasm as soon as she saw her friend's son. 'What is wrong with me? Why did I almost climax when I saw him. I've never been so humiliated in my life, oh god how do I get out of this nightmare?'

Maggie's legs were so weak she couldn't walk so she crawled to the couch and climbed on it. She sat there panting knowing she didn't complete the task. But she rationalized that any punishment was better than giving Jon a blowjob.

[img=525x486]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_13.jpg[/img]

Maggie didn't have to wait long before a message appeared on her phone. She knew who it was from but hesitated to open it. Finally she grabbed it and opened the message.

SLUT!

You failed your task and now you will be punished. There will be no negotiation for this punishment. If you don't all pictures, including your adventure at the school and at the bar, will be sent out to everyone you know and all over the internet.

You will call the pizza parlor and tell them to send Jon back over. I don't care what you tell them just get him back. When he arrives, you will answer the door naked, apologize for your bad behavior and beg him to spank your ass. You will hand him a belt, drop to your knees and tell him he is to give you twenty swats. When he is done, you will thank him by giving him a blow job. Tell him to cum on your face and let him take as many pictures as he wants. You have two hours or you know what will happen. 

Maggie collapsed into the couch. This was her worse nightmare. She thought they would have her spank her ass, or go naked at school again. Never did it occur to her that they would use Jon to punish her. Not only that, but she had to ask him to do it. Maggie sat there, her body frozen in fear. If she did this, Jon would have something over her that he could use forever. Even if she managed to get away from her mysterious master, Jon could torture her forever. But if she didn't do what they ordered, her life would be ruined. She would lose her job, her friends, her church, her relatives would all shun her.

Maggie leaned forward and picked up her phone. She called the pizza parlor and told them that Jon had left something behind on her porch and she wanted to return it. At first they said they would tell him and he would call her when he got off.

Maggie looked at the time and couldn't wait. She pushed and pushed until they told her he would be there inside an hour. Maggie sat back after ending the call and screamed. She wanted to hate what was happening to her, but her mind drifted back to when the bar maid caught her at the bar and spanked her ass. The experience almost caused her to orgasm, and right now she needed to orgasm.

Maggie quickly grabbed her phone and fired off a message:

Please sir, may I cum when he punishes me? I don't know if I can stop it?

Maggie

Maggie slowly stood and went to her bedroom. She opened her closet door and grabbed a leather belt. It was black and about ¾" wide and almost 30" long. She headed back downstairs and waited for Jon to arrive.

A few minutes later, her phone buzzed.

Well Slut, I guess you're not as prim and proper as we thought. But we are pleased you followed the rules and asked for permission. We will give you conditional approval to cum. But the final approval will have to come from Jon. If you need to cum that bad, then ask Jon, if he says no then no climaxes.

Maggie was shocked; she knew she was on the verge of climaxing without even touching herself. When Jon starts to spank her she knew she wouldn't stand a chance. The thought of begging Jon for permission....

Maggie was startled out of her thoughts when the doorbell rang. She slowly stood and walked the walk of the dead to her own humiliation. She grabbed the knob with one hand, the belt in the other and opened the door.

Maggie stood there looking at Jon, his smiling face sent shivers up and down her spine. She bowed her head and softly spoke.

"Jon, I'm sorry for how I acted earlier.

[img=525x506]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_14.jpg[/img]

"Please accept my apologies and punish me." She extended her hand with the belt and dropped to her knees.

Jon just stood there, looking down at the naked woman. The same woman he had fantasized about for as long as he could remember. She was naked, kneeling, and offering him a belt to punish her.

"Well this is unexpected Maggie! I never expected this. So you're apologizing for trying to buy me off? Or is it something else?" Jon asked, his voice very condescending.

"Please Jon, don't make this anymore humiliating than it already is. I treated you badly and I deserve to be punished, so please spank my ass and let's move on." Maggie tried to maintain some control over the situation.

"Not so fast slut. And you are a slut. Only a slut would show off her naked body to anyone at her door. Only a slut would beg to be spanked by a teenager. Not only a teenager but your best friend's son!" Jon was taking charge and removed any doubt that he was in charge.

"Now if you want to be punished, then lean forward and kiss my shoe and ask again." He demanded.

Maggie never felt more helpless in her entire life. She had no control over anything. She was reduced to a slut to her friend's son and was left with no other option but to do as he commanded.

What scared her was her pussy was literally dripping, her body out of control. She wanted to hate every minute but deep down inside she was praying he would take control and give her the release she so badly craved.

With just a few moments hesitation, she crawled forward, lowered her head and kissed his dirty trainers.

[img=525x544]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_15.jpg[/img]

"Please Sir; punish this slut for her bad behavior." She said not knowing where the words came from.

Jon smiled down at the humiliated woman kissing his shoe. He leaned down and patted her head. "Good Girl." He spoke as if he were talking to his pet. He looped the belt around her neck, forming a makeshift leash and pulled her into her own house. Jon looked behind him as Maggie didn't even offer to stand, but crawled after him like a puppy.

[img=525x484]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_16.jpg[/img]

Maggie crawled after Jon, her eyes fixated on the back of his legs. Her mind was no longer functioning. She just knew that she was not in control and all she had to do was obey. When they got to her couch, she heard him laugh, "Jesus slut, this couch smells like pussy. Is that all you do is drip your juices all over it. Look at that wet spot." Jon laughed.

Maggie cringed at his words, she knew she had spent a long time masturbating right there. She hadn't had a chance to clean it up and now Jon was rubbing her face in it. Maggie didn't say a word; her mind was incapable of speech. When he pulled up on her leash, she stood; her head bowed looking at his feet. She couldn't look him in the eyes.

She was still standing there when he took off the belt and pushed on her back. She leaned down over the arm of the couch, her face buried in the wet spot and her ass pointing up in the air. Maggie was panting now, her body knowing what was coming. She wanted to maintain some control, but she was trembling at the thought of Jon spanking her ass.

"Okay slut, how many swats do you deserve?" Jon barked.

She wanted to say none, but she knew what was expected and whispered, "Twenty Sir."

"What, I didn't hear you, how many?" Jon commanded.

TWENTY SWATS SIR!" She spoke louder.

"Very well, twenty it is, make sure you count each one. I'm only a teenager and I might get confused. If you don't we will start over." Jon said with a voice filled with glee.

"Yes Sir," she answered.

SMACK...

Maggie tried to prepare herself for the first swat, but when it happened her entire body lit up.

"OH MY GOD, OH FUCK THAT HURTS!" She screamed.

Jon chuckled and swung again...

SMACK...

Maggie was writhing over the arm of the couch, her ass on fire. She bit her arm to keep from screaming, when the third stroke hit.

SMACK... This one crossed over the previous two.

"Oh fuck Jon please have mercy!" Maggie begged.

"Mercy, you're the one who asked for this. How can I give you mercy and you can't even follow directions. You haven't counted one stroke!" Jon answered.

Maggie gasped and screamed, "THREE!!!"

"Not good enough and too late. We start over!"

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK... Jon rained down four shots in rapid succession.

Maggie's body went ridged as the pain shot out from her now bright red ass. But she quickly recovered and yelled, "ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, SIR."

[img=525x491]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_17.jpg[/img]

"I see you can learn," He announced as he brought his hand back and swung again.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

Maggie was beside herself, the pain now seemed to shoot out from her ass and concentrate deep inside her cunt. "FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, SIR"

The sensations that flowed through her confused her mind were overwhelming. The pain was intense, but the arousal and excitement was worse. With each stroke on her ass her cunt pulsed and fluids drained poured out and coated the arm of the couch.

Jon noticed immediately and slid his finger up her slit. "Someone is getting off on this. Are you a pain slut too, Maggie slut?"

His touch on her lips did something to Maggie. She no longer cared what he thought of her. All her self-esteem was gone. The only thing left was a needy slut that needed to cum. She tried to speak but all that came out was gibberish.

"Gluck bugb mush appeut merrea and mmee"

Jon looked at the shell of a woman, unable to speak, dbangd over her own couch. Her cunt leaking like a faucet. He brought down the belt again and pounded her into deeper submission.

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

Maggie tried to count, but her mind was unable to form words.

"Neugh, teahh, eleehgh, twggve." She spouted not even realizing she got the words wrong.

Jon stopped and slid his fingers up and down her slit again. This time Maggie screamed her mouth spouting anything and praying he would give her the release she craved.

HEIRNDPOSNDSDD DJJJJJSS SHELLED SHHESOOE DDPRES"

Jon leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Does my slut want to cum?"

Maggie no longer in control violently nodded her head. It was all she could do to communicate.

Jon leaned back spread the cheeks of her ass and brought down the belt directly on her brown ring.

SMAACK...

At the same time, he shoved three fingers deep inside of her cunt and screamed, "CUM SLUT, CUM FOR YOUR MASTER!!!"

Maggie heard those magic words and her body exploded, her bladder released as all bodily functions ceased working. Her eyes rolled back in her head and a guttural moan escaped from somewhere deep inside her. At that moment, she wasn't human but a primal beast. There was no coherent thoughts only pure lust pouring out of every cell in her body.

Jon watched as it looked like every muscle in the sluts body went ridged and then she collapsed, unconscious.

[img=525x463]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_18.jpg[/img]

He looked at her with a look of amazement. He had never witnessed anything like that before. He leaned down to check to see if she was breathing. Jon checked her pulse although it was rapid, it was strong. He leaned over, picked her up and carried her to bed. Five minutes later he was back in his car and heading back to work.

He knew she was supposed to suck his cock, but he decided to wait until after he got off work and cum back.

It was almost midnight when Jon returned to Maggie's house. She was still in bed when he arrived. He sat down on the bed beside her and gently nudged her awake.

Maggie opened her eyes to see Jon sitting next to her on her bed. Her mind still scrambled from the punishment earlier. At first she smiled up at him as the memories of the orgasm from the gods filled her brain. But as her mind cleared, a look of fear covered her face.

"Oh no Please I'm sorry sir. I'm supposed to suck your cock!" Maggie blustered.

"Please Sir; I need to suck your cock." Maggie begged, she no longer looked at him as a teenage boy but the man that reached inside her and ripped every ounce of resistance out of her. All she could think of at that moment was to complete her task for her master.

Jon smiled and stroked her cheek. If that is what you want slut, to please your master, then I will grant you the privilege of worshipping my cock." He announced as he stood up beside the bed.

Maggie didn't have total control over all her body yet, and rolled out onto the floor. She looked up at him and tried to open his pants.

Jon let her fumble with them for a few moments before he opened them up and shoved them down his legs, his cock flopping out and landing on Maggie's face.

Maggie wasted no time, opening her mouth and kissing his large cock. She tasted it and leaned back. It had a strange taste and was covered with small bits of crusts. Jon laughed and crowed, "I hope you like the taste of pussy. I fucked someone you know right before work. I didn't have a chance to wash up."

Maggie didn't react, it didn't matter, she had to suck his cock and it didn't matter where it had been. The only thing that mattered was to make her master cum on her face. She ran her tongue from the tip to the base. Making sure she cleaned and sucked each of his large balls. Maggie could hear him groan but kept licking, not stopping until it was entirely clean and covered in her spit. She rubbed it against her cheek, feeling both its firmness and heat. When her mouth reached the large plum size head she licked the pre-cum leaking out of the eye, tasting his essence for the first time.

Maggie shuddered as what she was doing hit home. She was sucking her friend's son's cock. She knew she should be ashamed but instead it was the most important thing in her life at that instant. She not only was completing her task and saving hers and Denise's livelihood, but this cock belonged to the man, not the boy, who had given her the single most intense pleasure she had ever experienced. He had walked into her house and had completely taken over her mind and body.

Maggie the principal was locked away in some isolated part of her mind, and what was left was a submissive slut that was worshipping her master. The other Maggie might escape later, but right now she was exactly where she should be, on her knees, naked, pleasuring her Master.

Maggie looked up at Jon; his eyes were barely open as she lavished her tongue over his cock. She opened her mouth and slowly pushed it into her. She pulled back and licked the head and pushed forward again, going deeper into her mouth and just to her throat opening. She held back a gag and pulled back a bit, before pushing forward again harder. This time the head breeched her throat as she gagged trying to accept it. When Maggie pulled back this time to breath it came with copious amounts of saliva that ran down her chin. She gasped for air before she pushed forward again, this time swallowing his cock whole.

Maggie heard him groan as her gag reflex gripped his shaft and caressed it. She held it there as long as she could before pulling back again and sucked in the precious air the her master's cock had deprived her. She felt her drool on her tits and slid her hand up and spread it over her chest. She knew it was nasty but that is what she is a nasty slut, worshipping her master's cock. Maggie felt his hands on the back of her head and relaxed, her master was taking over. She opened her mouth wide as Jon pulled her mouth over his cock as he fucked her face.

[img=525x480]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_19.jpg[/img]

It was only a few minutes before she heard a massive scream and felt his cock explode.

Jon pulled her off his cock and sprayed her face with his seed. Over and over it shot rope after rope of his cock juice all over her face, marking his territory. She was now his.

Maggie sat there at his feet, passively waiting for instructions. She watched as he slowly recovered from his orgasm. When he opened his eyes, and looked down at her cum covered face, he calmly pulled out his phone and captured the moment.

A tear ran down her cheek as he reached down, grabbed her chin and pulled her face close to his.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM