Slave by Application - Copied
Matt was sitting at a desk down the hall from Josh Hamilton's office. He had viewed the last few tasks for Denise and Sarah. Matt knew he was losing his girlfriend as the app he designed was working exactly as designed. Nevertheless he also knew that he couldn't do anything about it. With each task he viewed, his cock stood proudly until he was so desperate for relief he ran to the men's room to relieve himself. What he didn't know was Josh knew exactly what Matt was doing.

When the phone buzzed next to his computer, Matt jumped. He quickly answered it, "Hello?"

"Matt, come to my office, we have things to discuss." Matt heard Josh's voice.

"Yes Sir," He answered and rushed down the hall.

Matt knocked softly on the door for Josh's office.

"COME IN!" He heard.

Matt opened the door and walked up to the massive desk. Josh was sitting in a large executive leather chair.

"Please sit down Matt." Josh said and pointed at a small chair in front of the desk.

Matt sat down and realized the chair was very low. He was looking up at Josh and over the huge desk. He felt so small and Josh looked so powerful.

"Yes Sir, can I help you?" He asked rather meekly. He felt like a kid in school being called to the principal's office.

"Yes you can Matt. I know you've been watching Denise and Sarah's adventures. I also know that you've spent a lot of time in the restroom pounding your cock." Josh stated sternly.

Matt blushed and looked down at the ground. His heart was beating so fast he thought it might leap out of his chest.

"Obviously that's not proper behavior for an office. However we understand that this is a unique situation. We also want you to know that in order for you to get your money, you need to participate. And if not participating , to encourage Denise to continue. You need to deny her your services so to speak. Now we have allowed you to see her tasks and some other videos we have captured, you have a grasp of how much she has changed. There are more available but because it wasn't the time, we haven't allowed you to see them." Josh explained.

"Now it's time for you to go back home, but the rules still apply, no sex! I am releasing a couple videos for you to see, and I'm also going to have a young lady join you as you watch them. You will view them in your office and she will help you to relieve your stress. When you and she are finished, you will go directly home. When you get there, we will allow you 1 hour to enjoy your wife, not one minute longer. However, if Denise rejects you, or if you cannot perform, your opportunity is lost and you will not get another. Do you understand?" Josh finished.

Matt almost jumped out of his chair he was so excited. There was nothing he wanted more than to go home and be with Denise. "YES SIR!" He exclaimed, barely containing his enthusiasm.

Josh smiled at the naïve man standing in front of him. "Okay then, go back to your office where Sally is waiting for you. You are to be home in two hours."

Matt waved at Josh and ran out the door. He walked into his office and sitting there was a young pretty woman. He had heard Josh say a woman would be there with him, but he didn't expect one so beautiful, and sexy. She stood, her tit's easily seen beneath her sheer blouse. Her skirt barely covered her ass and the sky-high heels only accentuated her perfect ass. Matt stood there spellbound.

[img=525x458]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_01.jpg[/img]

"H-H-Hello," He stuttered.

"Hey Matt, I hear we get to watch some sexy videos this afternoon." Her voice was breathy and sexy as hell.

Matt nodded as she reached out and grabbed his hand. She pulled him to the couch along the wall with a large monitor on the coffee table in front of it.

[img=525x450]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_02.jpg[/img]

"Let's get comfortable and enjoy the show." She said as she pushed him down on the couch and sat down beside him.

Before Matt could react, she pushed a button on a remote and up popped a video of Denise and Sarah making passionate love in his bed. Matt's attention was drawn to the screen as Sally leaned up against him, stroking his chest.

"God, they are so hot." Sally whispered in his ear as she nibbled his neck. Matt moaned as he watched Denise do the same thing to Sarah. He hardly was aware of what was happening as Denise slid her hand down to Sarah dripping pussy and stroke her clit.

Sally did the same and opened Matt's pants and was now stroking his cock.

For the next fifteen minutes or so, Sally mimicked the video and soon was swallowing Matt's cock as Denise was devouring Sarah's cunt. It took only a minute or so before Matt lost it and spewed his seed down Sally's throat.

Matt was sitting on the couch, his body and mind coming down from the orgasm still flowing through him. Sally finished taking her clothes off and got down on her knees as she pulled Matt's pants and boxers off, tossing them across the room.

By the time Matt's mind cleared, the next video started and it was Jon's first visit. He wanted to turn away but couldn't tear his eyes away.

[img=525x481]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_03.jpg[/img]

When Denise screamed she was his slave, Sally jumped on Matt's again rock hard cock and shoved it deep inside her.

Matt felt betrayed as he watched his girlfriend surrender to a teenager. He grabbed Sally and roughly shoved his cock deep inside her.

[img=525x453]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_04.jpg[/img]

The videos no longer mattered as he fucked Sally to two additional orgasms. When he finally rolled off her, his cock was deflated and sore. He sat back and wanted to go to sleep, but Sally quickly grabbed his pants and barked. "You have to leave, NOW! You have 25 minutes to get home and please your hot sexy girlfriend." She barked.

Matt sat there in shock. He suddenly realized how bad he had fucked up. He had jerked off twice that morning and now with Sally, he just orgasmed at least four times. His cock was spent and he knew it. If he went home now there was no chance he could satisfy her.

Sally didn't give him a chance to react. She grabbed his hand, pulled him out of the office, down the hall and out of the building. Matt's mind was spinning; he needed some time before he got home. However once outside, Sally shoved him into a limo and slammed the door. Matt sat there in shock in the backseat of the limo, trying to figure out what he was going to say to Denise.

Denise sat at the kitchen table, naked. She hadn't bothered to dress. She already had to stay topless and after Jon left, her mind still hadn't recovered. She logged onto her mail server, praying she had a message from the Webmasters, however there was no new mail. Denise's hand was still diddling her clit, her body on fire and needing relief and needing it soon.

[img=525x465]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_05.jpg[/img]

She stood and walked over to the box of toys still sitting on the floor in the corner. She looked through it inspecting each one. When she picked up the cock cage she chuckled. "I can't imagine Matt letting me put this on him."

Finally she grabbed the BenWa balls. The smaller sets she sat aside and grabbed the set that communicated with the website. 'I wonder if these work.' She thought.

Denise pulled out the cable that came with them and plugged them into the USB port on the side. She figured they would take a while to charge, so she pulled out the instructions. She smiled when she read that anyone logged onto the site could control the intensity and frequency of the vibrations. She thought about how the Webmasters seemed to know what they were doing all the time and decided that as soon as they were charged she would push them into her pussy.

Denise kept going through the box, when the door to the apartment opened and in walked Matt.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE HOME!" SHE SCREAMED.

[img=525x471]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_06.jpg[/img]

Denise jumped up and ran to him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

"Please tell me you're going to be home for a while." She asked. "I needed you so bad these last few days."

Denise didn't wait for him to answer as she tore off his shirt and started to drag him to the bedroom. She didn't care what he thought about her being naked. Her only thoughts were to bury his cock in her pussy.

"Please Denise hold on for a second. I just walked in the door." Matt said, trying to keep her from pulling him into the bed room.

"I don't care I need you and I need you NOW!" She barked. Denise now had him beside the bed and was kneeling down in front of him, rapidly yanking his pants and boxers down his legs. When she felt him trying to stop her, she pushed him back, forcing him to fall on the bed.

Denise pulled his pants off and tossed them across the room and started to slither up his legs. She noticed his cock still wasn't erect and knew exactly what to do.

Denise wasn't about to dilly dally around but pounced on his cock and almost swallowed it whole. That is when she stopped dead. She pulled her mouth off his still flaccid cock and looked at it closely.

Denise looked up at Matt, her eyes were filled with anger. "WHAT THE FUCK MATT. YOUR COCK IS COVERED IN PUSSY CUM! YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING ANOTHER WOMAN! YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE. YOU COULDN'T EVEN WASH UP. LOOK AT IT; YOU CAN'T EVEN GET IT UP. I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU CHEATING BASTARD!" SHE SCREAMED.

Denise jumped off the bed and started to walk out of the room. Matt jumped up and ran after her.

"Please Denise, I can explain. Please give me a chance. Let me explain." Matt was pleading.

"Explain! Explain what? That you went away when I needed you most and fucked another woman! What could possibly be an explanation for that?" She snarled at him.

[img=525x489]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_07.jpg[/img]

"Look, I can't tell you everything, but it has to do with the App and you Beta testing it. You have to believe me, I had no choice. Please I love you and the last few days have been the worst days of my life." Matt dropped to his knees begging Denise.

"No Choice but to stick your cock in another woman? That's rich, how long did it take you to come up with that?" Denise growled. "I suppose you're going to tell me that the App made you do it?"

"Oh god yes it was the App. You don't know how bad it is. I'm so sorry to get you involved. I should never have let you be the Beta tester. But I needed someone quickly and you were available. You have no idea at how dangerous this app is." Matt was on the verge of spilling the beans about the true purpose of the App but managed to stop short.

"Please Denise, I'll do anything to make it up to you, but you have to believe me, I had no choice." Matt was on his knees crying like a baby, praying.

Denise looked down at the pathetic man groveling at her feet. He had always been the strong dominate one on their relationship. Now he was a broken sniveling wimp begging her to take him back. Denise was snorting and if it was possible for steam to come out of her ears it would happen now. She needed him to be strong and take her, fuck her, and give her the orgasm she craved. But he was nothing more than a whore that can't keep is pants on.

Denise's mind drifted to Jon, how he took her, mastered her, and made her beg to be his slave. That was what she needed. But Jon wasn't here and this wimp was. She smiled at him. She knew exactly how to get back at him.

"Okay you want me to forgive you?" She spoke, her voice filled with venom. She turned and walked over to the box on the floor. Denise rummaged around for a few moments and pulled out what she was looking for. She walked up to the still crying Matt and grabbed his chin.

"Here's the deal, I'm going to lock up that little cock of yours until I think I can trust you. You will live here and not complain or try to keep me from whatever I want to do. If I want to fuck another man or woman, you will not say a word, but stay out of the way. If you can go out and fuck another woman, I can too. If you don't agree to my demands, you're out of here!" She looked down at him and the look in his eyes was of defeat. A tear ran down his cheek and he nodded his head.

"Not good enough, tell me!" She barked.

"Yes Denise, I agree." Matt said as he bowed his head.

Denise smiled down at him, but there wasn't any joy in her smile. It was filled with anger. "Stand up slut, and that's exactly what you are, a slut."

Matt slowly stood and watched as Denise knelt down around his still flaccid cock and shoved the cage around his cock and balls. She looked up at him as she clicked the lock closed and dbangd the key around her neck. "This cock is mine and if you ever want me to free it, you better behave." She snarled and smacked his balls.

[img=525x478]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_08.jpg[/img]

Josh and Martin watched Matt's return home with glee. It went exactly how they expected it would. They knew Denise was almost out of her mind to get off, and her infatuation with Matt had to be destroyed. They needed her to crave the App with Sarah and Jon to be her only source of relief. When Matt came home unable to perform and his cock covered in another woman's cum it sealed his fate. Now they needed Jon to follow instructions precisely and Denise, Sarah and Maggie would soon be slaves for them to use however they wish.

Josh called Jon and reinforced his instructions. Jon was to visit Denise and Matt's house when the girls were out on their next task to install all the cameras. Then they could monitor all three future slaves continuously. But first he needed to visit Maggie's house.

Josh then turned his attention to Maggie. She had arrived home about an hour earlier. When she walked into her house, both men were shocked to see her covered in dirt. At first, they thought she had an accident, but when she sent her pictures in and saw her ass, they put two and two together and rationalized that she had been caught edging and was punished.

Josh watched Maggie closely, but when she stripped naked just inside the door, they knew they were still in control.

Looking at the monitors they watched as she walked through her home as if in a daze, naked. Maggie went to her bathroom and started to draw a bath. As she adjusted the water temperature, her other hand was slipping between her legs. It appeared she didn't even notice she was doing it.

Josh pointed that out to Martin and said, "Look Martin, she can't keep her hands out of her pussy. She doesn't know it yet but she has already lost."

Martin smiled and the two evil men bumped fists.

Maggie was in a fog, her body was demanding release, but her mind refused to contact her mysterious master and beg for permission. She finished filling the tub and climbed in. The warm water stung her ass, but that only increased her need to cum. She luxuriated in the warm water and bubbles surrounding her. Before she even realized it, her phone alarm rang again.

"Oh god not now, it can't be time to edge again. She looked at the time and she had only 15 minutes before she had to start edging. 'I can't touch myself now. I'm already on the edge,' Went through her mind.

Maggie climbed out of her tub and went to her phone. She reread her instructions and gasped, with her body so close already, it was going to take her a long time to finish edging. Maggie walked to the couch and sat down. She looked into the camera, directly across the room from her and stared at the lens. Just the idea of masturbating on camera caused her pussy to pulse. She pulled up the stop watch function on her phone and set it for 15 minutes. With a trembling finger and pushed start. Her other hand already between her spread legs, and started to caress her clit.

Maggie's eyes almost bugged out of her head as electricity pulsed out from her core and filled her body. In seconds, she hit the stop button, gasping for breath. She looked at the clock and moaned; only 15 seconds had elapsed.

[img=525x498]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-09_09.jpg[/img]

Maggie struggled to calm her body, before pushing the start button again and starting the process all over. For the next twenty minutes, Maggie struggled to edge as ordered. The stop watch on her phone was only down to ten minutes. 'Oh god at this rate I won't finish before I have to start again,' Filled her brain.

It took her just over an hour to finish edging. She was left a trembling mess. Her body covered in sweat and a large stain from her fluids on her couch. Maggie rolled over and curled into a fetal position. She didn't care she was lying in a puddle of her juices, that was the least of her concerns. Maggie drifted off into a restless sleep, her dreams filled with erotic nightmares.

When her phone buzzed, Maggie jumped, at first she wasn't quite sure where she was. The only thing she did know was her arousal hadn't dropped a bit and her need to cum was even higher. She entered her code and saw a message from her unknown Master.

Maggie Slut,

Did you have fun at school? I know we did. You should be proud as you would have succeeded in having a picture deleted. However, we got the picture from your edging session on the way home. Unfortunately you didn't edge long enough or if you did, you didn't send the required picture showing the end of the session. So no picture will be deleted. Remember you must follow all rules or you will be punished. This time it was only to not delete a picture. Next time it will be worse.

Now just to show you we are generous, we are giving you another chance to complete a task to eliminate one picture. 

You will call your favorite pizza parlor. You will order a pizza for delivery. When it arrives, you will answer the door naked and offer to blow or eat the driver. You are not to accept no for an answer. You will only accomplish the task when your face is covered in cum. You have two hours to finish before your next edging session.

Enjoy!

Maggie sat back and cried. Her body was on fire and her mind was demanding relief. She didn't even think to refuse, but called up the number and placed the order.

Maggie sat back and tried to relax, her mind trying to come up with some way to do what they wanted. Hopefully it was the older driver. He always looked at her in a way she knew he would jump at the opportunity.

As she waited for the delivery to arrive, she pulled up the last message and wrote back to her tormentor.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:42 PM