Slave by Application - Copied
"Sure, I can stop by, how about next Wednesday." He said.

"O-OH no, I need you to stop by today." Her voice sounding more like pleading than a statement.

"Well I have to go to work soon. I was going to stop by a friend's house first. I really don't have the time right now." Jon answered.

Sarah was desperate now; she had to get him over to her apartment. If he didn't come over till Wednesday she would fail.

She noticed him looking at her short skirt. She opened her legs a bit, pushing it higher up her thighs and cooed, "I'll make it worth your while if you do this for me."

Sarah prayed this would be enough, but when he started to speak and his head was shaking, she turned towards him and spread her legs further. She knew she was flashing her panties.

"PLEASEEEEE." She whined.

"Okay but I'll need to follow you and go directly to work afterwards." Jon said, his voice showing his arousal.

"Oh thank you Jon, it's not too far, just follow me." She sang.

The trip to her apartment took about twenty minutes. Once there, Sarah jumped out of her car and practically ran up to Jon's car. When he stepped out, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to her door.

She looked back at him with a big smile and noticed his expression. She was momentarily confused as it seemed that he already knew what was about to happen.

When they entered the apartment, Jon took over.

"Okay where is your computer? I don't have a lot of time." He said a little briskly.

"It's on my desk in my bedroom." Sarah said a little meekly.

Jon strode past her and into the bedroom. He sat down at her desk and opened her laptop. He ordered her to enter her password.

Sarah watched and knew there really wasn't anything wrong with it. She waited for a second before she decided it was now or never. She walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Jon, I have a confession to make. There isn't anything wrong with my PC. I only said that to get you over here." Sarah said quietly into his ear. I just broke up with my boyfriend. He wouldn't meet my needs and right now I need a man. I remembered you at the library and I want you Jon." She lied, praying he would fall for it.

Jon turned to look at her. "So let me get this straight. You practically begged me over here to work on your PC just to get in my pants?" He barked.

[img=525x476]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-08_10.jpg[/img]

"Y-Y-Yes," She stuttered. "I'm sorry but I really need you." Again she was pleading.

"I'm out of here, what makes you think I would even touch you?" Jon pushed his advantage.

"Sarah was panicking now, if she wasn't able to get him to fuck her she would be forced to start over on level one. She knew level one would never meet her needs. I'm sorry but I need you to fuck me and fuck me now. I can't explain why just please fuck me." Sarah was now at his mercy.

"Oh so you have to seduce me and won't tell me why. I think I want more. What's in it for me other than a piece of ass?" He demanded.

Sarah was at a loss for words. She hadn't anticipated this. She knelt beside him and looked up into his eyes. "Please Jon, I really can't explain why, but if you will do this for me, I will give you Denise." Sarah was grasping at straws. She had no idea of how she would get Denise to fuck Jon, but she was desperate.

"What the fuck!" Jon exclaimed. "What makes you think I can't get her on my own? In fact how do you know I haven't already fucked her?"

"She hates you and she tells me that all the time. But I will get her to do it somehow." Sarah pleaded as she slid her hand down his stomach and grabbed his cock. She gasped when she felt how large he was.

"So she hates me huh? Well I'll tell you what it will take. You will strip right now. You will look up at me and beg me to take you in any way I want. You will tell me that you will have Denise kneel down at my feet, naked. You will strip and kneel down beside her and you and Denise will beg me to fuck the both of you." Jon barked.

"P-P-Please J-J-Jon," She stuttered, "I will try but please don't make me beg." She meekly asked, all the while stroking his ever expanding cock.

"DO IT!" He barked.

Sarah was defeated; she pulled her top over her head and slid her skirt and panties down her legs. She looked up at him and moaned when she saw Jon looking down at her with his phone pointed at her.

[img=525x450]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-08_11.jpg[/img]

She wanted to scream at him to turn it off, but her body's conditioning from the tasks, only pushed her arousal and need for a cock even higher. Sarah felt her face flush as her pussy leaked down her legs.

Sarah took a deep breath and quietly parroted, "Please Jon, take me, use me, fuck me in any way you want. Give me your hard cock and let me worship it. I will give you Denise at your feet, naked as we beg you to use us." Sarah couldn't believe what she just said. She hated and loved it. But he had recorded every second and she knew things had changed forever.

Jon smiled down at the humiliated slut kneeling in front on him. He patted her head like a master to a pet.

"Very well my pet, open my pants and show me how much you want my cock."

Sarah moaned, she knew Jon was still videoing her, but she couldn't look him in the eyes. Her hand almost without thought opened his pants and pulled out the now massive erect cock. Sarah knew it was big, but when she freed it from the confines of his jeans, she couldn't resist gasping as it stood proudly right in front of her face.

Sarah slowly slid her fingers around his shaft, but couldn't reach all the way around it with her small hands. She actually started to pant as her body no longer cared if he recorded her. All her attention was on the magnificent organ she was about to satisfy. Her other hand joined the first hand but still didn't cover it all, she stroked his shaft a few times before she pulled to towards her face and opened her mouth.

Sarah extended her tongue and licked the plum size head and tasted his precum. Her body pulsed as she licked it, making sure she didn't miss a bit. She moved her hand and replaced it with her tongue as she licked and kissed the entire length. Sarah glanced up at Jon, his phone still pointing at her, but his eyes were closed and his lips slightly parted.

She wanted to please him as she opened her mouth wide and swallowed the large head. She lavished her tongue all around it making sure it was fully lubricated with her saliva before pushing down, swallowing the next few inches. Jon's cock was now pushing the back of her mouth and right at her opening of her throat. Sarah glanced down and moaned. There was at least four more inches still waiting to go.

Sarah pulled back and pushed forward again, taking another inch and breaching her throat. She had taken her boyfriend down her throat many times. But his cock was considerably thinner and a few inches shorter.

Again she pulled back and pushed forward again, forcing another inch down her throat. She was trying not to gag, but the massive unit so completely filled her she couldn't keep her throat from flexing around his spear.

Before she could pull back again, she felt Jon's hands on the back of her head.

[img=525x454]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-08_12.jpg[/img]

She tried to pull back but instead he pushed hard and buried his cock completely down her throat. Sarah struggled to breath and to not vomit all over him, but she was no longer in control.

Jon, now had a firm grasp of her ears, and was now fucking her face.

ACK...ACK...ACK...ACK, echoed off the walls as Jon used Sarah's face. When he pushed her off his cock she fell on her ass gasping for breath. Her face was a mess of tears and spit, her eyes red and bloodshot.

She sat there on the floor, not knowing what he wanted, but screamed when Jon grasped a handful of her hair and pulled her to her feet. Sarah's hands shot up to his hand, trying to relieve the pain of her scalp.

Jon pulled her to her bed and shoved her down face first. Sarah didn't resist as he pulled her to her knees and lined his cock at her leaking pussy. Without any warning, he pushed it deep inside her body, giving her no chance to adjust.

Sarah screamed as her cunt was given no chance to expand to accept the large cock now impaling her. Jon pulled back and pushed forward again burying almost all of his cock, the head just bumping her cervix.

Sarah had no resistance left, as Jon stood there, his cock filling her very soul. When he pulled back, she gasped as it felt like he was pulling her pussy inside out. Jon's next stroke wasn't nearly as painful as her body was adjusting to the sudden intrusion. With each stroke Sarah's body adjusted a bit more and the pain was being replaced with pleasure. By the sixth or seventh stroke, Sarah was gasping as an orgasm was rapidly approaching.

Jon must have realized her body had adjusted to his cock and sped up his strokes and was soon pounding her cunt.

Sarah was grunting with each push of his cock as her body was now pushing back to drive him deeper. Never had she orgasmed so quickly before but in seconds her body erupted as the orgasm her body craved filled her being.

[img=525x515]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-08_13.jpg[/img]

Sarah was enraptured with the wonderful love stick filling her being as Jon kept pounding her body driving her orgasm higher and higher. Sarah had no idea how long Jon pounded her into complete submission. She didn't feel him fill her with his seed, but when he finally pulled out, she collapsed on the bed her mouth spouting gibberish. The last thing she remembered was Jon's words.

"You know what to do slut. I expect my payment in the next few days." He barked as he put his cock away and walked out of the room.

Maggie sat in her car, her body shaking from finishing her task at school. She was trying to keep herself under control, but if anyone would look at the security tape, she would be fired for sure. Looking around the school parking lot, she breathed a sigh of relief that there were no other cars in the lot. She put the car in drive and started to head for home.

Maggie's mind was still filled with thoughts of her adventure. She just wanted to get home when her phone alarm clock rang. Maggie jumped when she heard it. She grabbed it and gasped. It was time to edge again. When she read her instructions ordering her to edge every three hours, she automatically set alarms to remind her. She didn't want to be punished again. The problem was she set the alarm only ten minutes before the three hours were up and she was at least twenty minutes away from home.

Maggie was panicking. She couldn't get home in time and she had to edge. Looking around as she drove on the freeway, she needed a place where she could strip and edge. Maggie looked at her phone, she only had five minutes or she would be punished. Seeing an exit ramp, she quickly exited the freeway and pulled into the only business in sight, a hole in the wall bar.

Not thinking about where she was, she rushed into the bar and ran up to the bar maid.

"Please where is your restroom?" She asked the very large woman standing behind the bar.

"Sorry but our restroom is for our customers. If you want to use it, buy a drink." The woman barked.

Maggie didn't have time to argue quickly asked for a glass of chardonnay.

"Don't got no wine, what else?"

"I don't care I just need to go. I'll take anything." Maggie pleaded. "Now where is the restroom?

"Hey bitch, you need to pay first." The bar maid said as she turned to get Maggie's drink.

Maggie was looking at her watch, she only had two minutes to strip, start to edge and take a picture. She needed the time stamp to show she did it on time.

Finally the bar maid turned around and sat a huge draft beer in front of Maggie, "5 bucks." She said.

Maggie tossed her a credit card as the bar maid pointed to a door in the back. Maggie took off running, opening the one button on her jacket and blouse. She pulled them off as she entered the door. What she didn't know was the bar maid had seen her stripping.

Maggie tried to lock the door, but the lock was broken. With no time to waste, she dropped her skirt and sat down in the open stall. Pulling her phone out, she shoved her fingers deep inside her still aroused pussy and pointed the phone at her body and snapped the picture. She looked at the time and relaxed, she made it by only seconds. Now all she had to do was to finish the 15 minutes and get out of there. Now that the picture was out of the way, she looked around her and almost gagged. The floor was disgusting; there was trash, dried urine, and other things she couldn't even fathom what those were. She then saw her skirt sitting in a puddle and almost cried, all the while she pounded her pussy. At the ten minute mark, her fingers had found her rhythm and her body was once again about to explode. Maggie counted down the last few minutes and again pulled out her phone to take the next picture showing her finishing her edging. Just as she snapped the pic, the door burst open and in walked the bar Maid.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed, as she picked up Maggie's soaked skirt. "What the hell you fucking slut, you rush into my bar just to get your rocks off? Get the fuck up you skank." She yelled again as she grabbed Maggie's jacket and blouse.

Maggie was now naked and an angry bar owner had her clothes and her credit card. Maggie stood up trying to hide her lady bits.

"No sense hiding now slut." The angry woman reached out, grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Maggie out of the bathroom. Luckily there wasn't anyone else in the bar as she was pulled to the middle of the room. The bar maid, pushed Sarah down on one of the tables and held her there. She leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Don't you ever bring your whore ass back to my bar again you slut."

She pulled her belt out of her pants and pounded Maggie's ass over and over. Maggie was crying hysterically promising to do anything to get her to stop. Finally the wicked woman stopped, shoved her credit card in her mouth and pulled her by the hair to the back door of the bar.

"I can't have the likes of you being seen walking out of my place." She barked and shoved Maggie out the back door and into the pavement, followed by her clothes and purse.

[img=525x505]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-08_14.jpg[/img]

The door slammed and Maggie was left lying on the ground and her clothes filthy from the bathroom floor. She slowly stood, slipped on her clothes and headed to her car.

Maggie sat in the driver's seat. She was in shock. Her ass was on fire, but so was her cunt. When the evil woman was pounding her ass, it wasn't the pain so much that humiliated her, as it was her pussy about to explode with each blow to her ass. Now she was covered in dirt, her clothes ruined, but it took everything she had to keep from sliding her fingers back into her cunt and finish what she started in the bar. Finally, she gathered her thoughts, inserted the key and started her car, her mind confused and her pussy dripping.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM