Slave by Application - Copied
Denise was in a state of shock. Someone had sent her mother a picture of her naked in her backyard. She knew it had to be Jon. He must have been watching when she and Sarah had taken them. "God that fucker, he can't have too many more pictures could he?" She said out loud to no one. Then it hit her, Jon had been in Matt's computer. Did he find the pics she sent to 'Show for Dough'? If he did he could send more to her mother. God she couldn't let that happen. Fuck I can't give in to him, I can't. What if Matt found out? I can't let mom see any more pics.

Denise sat there debating what to do. She remembered the last time he took charge and had her naked on the floor eating her pussy. A shiver went up and down her spine as she remembered the massive orgasm he forced on her. As she was reliving the memory, her fingers drifted down her stomach and into her kitty. "Oh fuck I'm so confused." She softly spoke.

Just as she was about to cum, the phone rang. The sudden ring caused Denise to jump. She pulled her finger out of her quim and dashed to the phone.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hello slut!" Came the answer.

"JON," Denise cried. "What do you want?" She asked, praying it wasn't him who sent the pic.

"Well slut, I just wanted to ask, how is your mother? My mom was asking about her." Jon asked knowing what was going through her mind.

"Jon please, don't call me a slut. I'm not a slut. Did you send a picture to my mom?" Denise was panicking.

"I will call you whatever I want, and yes I did, and I have a lot more I can send." Jon barked. "So unless you do as I say, your pictures are going to plastered all over town, to your mom, your friends, your work, your mom's school, everywhere." Jon said. What Denise didn't know was Jon was following the script provided by Josh Hamilton.

Denise sat there on her couch. She was topless and her shorts were down around her knees. She looked down as a tear ran down her cheek. 'I must be a slut; I'm half naked and masturbating thinking about my teenage neighbor.'

"Now as I see it, you can do as before and the world will see you in all your glory, or when I show up in ten minutes you will be naked on your knees and ready to serve your new master." Jon said and hung up the phone.

Denise sat there in shock. She wanted to call Matt and beg him to come home and save her. But she didn't think he would understand what she was doing and how far she had gone. And what if Jon had a video of her screaming out Jon owned her. He would leave her in a flash. Denise sat there for another minute before she slid her shorts down her legs and walked to the door.

She dropped to her knee and waited for Jon's arrival. He body trembling with fear and arousal. She waited and waited but her he didn't show. She was panting as her arousal was taking over the fear and her hand drifted back to the core. When there was a loud knock.

Denise jerked her hand away from her kitty and reached out and opened the door. She dropped her head and stared at the floor. She couldn't look him in the eyes.

[img=525x443]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_01.jpg[/img]

Jon stepped into the doorway and grabbed Denise by the hair and pulled her face up to look at him. "You are my slut and don't you forget it. You will do exactly what I tell you or I will ruin you and your mother.

[img=525x443]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_02.jpg[/img]

Denise was trembling at his dominating message and nodded. "Yes sir." Was all she could manage to say.

"It's yes Master slut!" He barked.

"Yes Master," Denise parroted, defeated.

Jon walked past Denise and motioned her to follow him. He dropped his pants and sat down in a large overstuffed chair. Denise followed like a lost puppy. She watched him slowly stroking his large cock smiling at her standing naked in front of him.

"Well I'm glad to see you've come to your senses slut." He smirked.

[img=525x407]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_03.jpg[/img]

Now get give your Master a big kiss and tell him how you will serve him." Jon said with an evil laugh.

[img=525x456]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_04.jpg[/img]

Denise leaned forward and grabbed his cock. She planted her lips on his and kissed him passionately, her tongue exploring his mouth. She wanted to hate every second but her body was taking over as she gave in to the kiss. They kissed for a minute or so before she moved her mouth to his ear and whispered, "I am you slave to be used as you see fit Master." She didn't know where those words came from, yet she hated every syllable.

Jon didn't say a word but reached up to her shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. "Now slut, show me you mean what your said and worship my cock!" He demanded.

Denise was lost now, she opened her mouth and licked the massive cock in front of her face. She wanted to be repulsed, but the sheer size caused her mouth to water. She loved Matt and enjoyed sex with him, but his cock was like a toy compared to Jon's. The more she licked the more she wanted it buried in her cunt. Soon she was sucking it down her throat working with all of her skill to please her Master.

[img=525x509]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_05.jpg[/img]

Jon was looking at Denise sucking his cock. His face filled with lust. Denise looked up at him and her eyes locked on his as she swallowed his cock whole. Her throat gripping it like a vice. She heard him groan as his cock swelled and exploded down her throat. She pulled back as he kept spewing his seed into her welcoming mouth.

She kept sucking as her Master's cock slowly deflated and finally pulled it from her mouth. She licked the final few drops of his seed and swallowed.

"Did I please you Master?" She asked.

"It will do for now slut, but I think you can do better." Jon smirked. "Now I want you to know what happens when you disobey. Your mother didn't have to be involved if you had obeyed my orders. So get up and lie across my lap. I'm going to make sure you know what happens when you're bad!" Jon barked.

Denise was shaking now, she didn't expect this. His words cut into her as she slowly lay across his knees. Her ass pointed up at him.

"Now I'm going to spank you and I expect you to count each stroke. If you miss a number, or take too long to count, we start over." Jon ordered and brought his hand down on her venerable ass.

[img=525x454]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_06.jpg[/img]

SMACK

"Oh god that hurts!" Denise cried.

"You didn't count slut we start over."

SMACK

"FUCK ONE!" She quickly said.

SMACK

"SHIT TWO" SHE SCREAMED

SMACK

"PLEASE JON, THREE, PLEASE STOP!"

"Quit bitching, I'm tired of hearing you bitch. We start over and this time I only want to hear the number!" Jon commanded.

SMACK

"OHHH ONE" She said

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

"UUUHHH TWO, THREE, FOUR..."

SMACK... SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

Denise was crying now, her ass on fire. She managed to whimper, "FIVE...SIX...SEVEN...EIGHT..."

Jon continue to pound Denise's ass. Over and over he smacked her ass until it was a deep red and she was crying hysterically.

SMACK

"Forty..." barely escaped her lips. She was completely defeated.

Jon dumped her off his lap and on to the floor. "I hope you learned your lesson because I took it easy on you. The next time will be worse."

Denise was kneeling on her knees, her ass hurt too much to sit. She looked up at her Master and moaned, "I'll be a good girl Master."

"Good, now go stand in the corner and put your hands behind your head." He barked.

[img=525x492]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_07.jpg[/img]

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Maggie was sitting at her desk and her mind drifted back to yesterday and the picture of Denise naked in her yard. 'How could she be so foolish? With everyone having a cell phone getting naked outside is asking for trouble. God I hope she learned her lesson.' She thought.

Maggie was just finishing a meeting with a student when her phone vibrated. Without thinking, she pulled it out and glanced down. On the screen was a notice of a text;

'If you don't want this..."

Maggie looked nervously across the desk, "I think we're done here, and quickly dismissed the kid. As soon as the door closed, she opened her messages.

If you don't want this to go out to your co-workers, students, friends, and school board, reply "I will obey in 10 minutes...

XXX.XXXXDENISE.XXX

[img=525x450]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-07_08.jpg[/img]

Maggie clicked on the link and up popped a high definition picture of Denise, half naked sitting in a car. She clicked the next page and another picture appeared. It was Denise naked in a department store. The next page was Denise again naked her face buried deep in another woman's crotch. She kept clicking from page to page, each with Denise naked or semi naked in public or between someone's legs.

She dropped her phone on the desk and buried her face in her hands. She started to call Denise, when she remembered she had to reply to the text.

Who are you? Why are you doing this? What do I have to do?

She waited for a few minutes hoping she would get a response. Maggie glanced at the clock and knew the 10 minute deadline was rapidly approaching. She wanted to call Denise, but the clock kept ticking and still there wasn't a response.

She waited a few seconds more and with trembling fingers she typed:

I will obey.

Maggie sat there wondering what would happen when her phone vibrated again.

Very good Maggie, you have just saved yourself and Denise a lot of embarrassment. Just to ease your mind, we are not interested in ruining your life. We do want to have some fun at your expense. As long as you obey and follow our rules, no link will be sent and all the pictures will be deleted. As you saw, there are 6 pictures. All you have to do are 6 tasks of our choosing. With each task completed one picture is deleted. 6 tasks, 6 pictures deleted and we are done. You can go back to your life and no one is the wiser.

How do I know you will delete the pictures? What guarantee do I have that you will do as you say? And just so I want to make sure I understand. 6 picture, 6 tasks and we both are free? 

None, you will just have to trust us. However if you don't participate the pictures will be posted and everyone you know, work for, work with, and related to, will see Denise in all her glory. Again this is a game for us and we really don't want to ruin yours or Denise's lives. The choice is yours. In answer to your question, if your daughter's wild ways are continue there might be pictures added. If so, you will be require to do one task for each picture we find. Once you agree to participate you are not to tell her about us or ask her about any pictures we find. If you do, all pictures will be released immediately. You have 5 minutes to respond: "I will obey."

Maggie was panicking now, her mind trying to rationalize what to do. If she refuses, the link is sent to everyone. If she accepts who knows what they would have her do and they might not even delete the pictures. A tear ran down her cheek as she glanced at the clock. She had one minute to answer, or not.

The seconds were ticking down and finally her fingers tapped on the keypad and she hit send

How do I know you are not forcing her to as you are forcing me?

The response was immediate.

You are a smart woman, attached is a video that clearly shows your slut daughter is doing this of her own free will and is excited showing off her body. You have 5 minutes to send your acceptance.

Maggie slid her finger on the video and watched it. It was Denise and Sarah in the department store. Denise was naked and laughing. It cut to them in Denise's car talking about how excited they were, and finally back at Denise's home with both of them naked and having passionate sex.

Maggie closed the video. 'I can't believe she is doing this. What has happened to her to do this?' She asked herself.

Maggie was resigned to her fate and replied:

I will obey.

Excellent, you have accepted our terms. The game starts now. Below we have a few instructions and rules for you to follow. There are no negotiations on the rules. You follow them to the letter, or you know what will happen. Before we give you your first task, we have a few things for you to do. We need to make sure you follow the rules and these things will insure you do.

1. Today at lunch you will receive a few packages. One will be two wireless cameras. You are to place these around your office and plug them in. Make sure they will show your entire office. The next package will contain clothing. You are to wear them home. You are not allowed to wear anything else but what is in the box. The last box will contain several cameras that are to be installed in your home.

2. Tomorrow is Saturday, a crew will arrive tomorrow morning to install the cameras around your home and make sure they are connected. Make sure you are home.

Now on to the rules you will be required to follow for the duration of the game. Make sure you read them carefully as we have a zero tolerance policy on rules.

1. You must follow all rules or you will be punished.

2. You will only wear what we provide or approve.

3. Undergarments are strictly prohibited, and that includes any pants unless provided by us.

4. When you arrive at home this evening you will gather all undergarments, pants, skirts or dresses longer than 12" above the knee. Blouses, bulky tops, sweaters, are also to be included. All these items will be returned when you complete your tasks and the game is over.

5. Footwear is to be heels, minimum 4" or higher. No exceptions. If you do not have any buy a pair and more will be provided.

6. Clothing at home will be provided. If not, you will remain nude and in heels.

7. Work wear will normally be provided, however if not, a skirt, 12" above the knee, heels, and a button up blouse.

8. You will refer to all males as Sir, and women as Madam or Miss.

9. Once a task is assigned, you will have 48 hours to complete it. Tasks will be assigned randomly and will be increasingly more difficult with each task.

10. If you fail a task, you will be punished and given an additional 24 hours to complete it.

11. Punishment can include corporal punishments and or an additional task to perform in addition to the original task. The same 24 hour deadline will remain for both tasks. Each punishment will be harsher than the previous punishments.

12. If you fail too many times complete a punishment or not complete a punishment... well you know what will happen and we know you won't let it get that far.

13. More rules will be added as we see fit.

You are to reply "Yes Sir I understand and will obey all rules." We expect your reply in two minutes. 

Maggie sat at her desk in shock. She couldn't believe her eyes. If she agreed to follow these rules, she would be completely under their control. She started to cry but she knew if she didn't agree her life and Denise's lives would be ruined. With shaking fingers she typed:

Yes Sir, I understand and will obey all rules.

She looked at the screen and pushed send. As soon as it left her phone, she collapsed on her desk and cried.

Maggie sat there at her desk, crying for the next thirty minutes or so before she could finally get control over herself. She dug out her compact and proceeded to fix her makeup. Her mind was in a fog trying to comprehend what was about to happen to her. Maggie's mind was filled with all sorts of perverted things they, whomever they were, would force her to do, but the thought of those pictures being sent to everyone she knew was a fate she couldn't fathom.

Maggie jumped when her phone rang; she grabbed it quickly and answered. It was the student co-op working the front desk of the school office.

"Hello," she answered, trying to keep the fear filling her mind out of her voice.

"Ms. Morgan, we just received a few packages for you. Do you want me to bring them in?" Suzy Olson asked.

"NO, I mean no, I'll come get them, just push the boxes off to the side." Maggie answered anxiously.

"Ms. Morgan, are you installing a security system? The boxes are labeled wireless network cameras." Suzy asked.

Maggie panicked as she thought the boxes would be unmarked. She slammed the phone down and rushed out into the outer office.

Suzy gave her a strange look as Maggie hurried over to the pile of boxes. There were four boxes, three were clearly marked 'Wireless Network Cameras'. The fourth almost caused her knees to buckle. It was from a local fetish shop, 'Sweet Nothings'. The pictures on the outside were of women dressed in almost nothing. Maggie grabbed that box first and quickly took it back to her office, her face bright red. Once back safely inside her office, she leaned against the door. "Oh god what do they think of me? I'll never live this down." She whispered to herself.

Taking a deep breath, she gathered he senses and walked back out to the outer offices.

"Thank you Suzy, I didn't think about the packaging. That box was for a friend's bridal shower." Maggie explained and pushed the other boxes towards her office. "Yes there have been some break-ins around my home and I just wanted to feel safe." Maggie continued and smiled at the giggling young girl.

Once back inside she opened the 'Sweet Nothings' box. Inside wrapped in tissue paper was a sheer white blouse. It buttoned up the front; however there were only three buttons. It would be open to almost her navel. She pulled out the plaid skirt, she gasped as it was incredibly short, and it couldn't be over a foot long. She glanced at the size, 6, and moaned. She normally wore a size 8. She held it up to her and it barely covered her ass. Maggie dropped into her chair and cried again. There was no way she could walk out at her normal time. If anyone would see her dressed in this she would be ruined.

She looked in the box again to see what else she was to wear and only found a pair of stiletto 5" heels, and a red lace baby doll nightie. She rummaged through the tissue paper to find some underwear but only found a note.

Maggie,

Take two cameras and place them around your office. They are cleverly disguised as a clock and teddy bear. There is power supplies provided. When you turn them on they will automatically connect to the school network and send a feed to a secret server. They are motion activated so you do not need to do anything else. We can remotely control them.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM