Slave by Application - Copied
When his tongue licked down her slit and touched her ass, Denise screamed as her hands reached out to pull his face into her needy cunt.

[img=525x427]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-06_10.jpg[/img]

Jon looked up and smiled, his face had the expression of complete control. Denise was thrashing around as he started again to ravage her exposed bits. Over and over his tongue licked, probed, teased until Denise screamed, "PLEASE JON!"

"Please Jon what?" He demanded.

"PLEASE STOP TEASING AND LET ME CUM!!!" SHE SCREAMED.

"Not until you tell me who owns you slut!" He demanded, as he took his hand and smacked her exposed cunt, her juices splashing all over her face. Denise's body convulsed as shock waves flooded out from her core to all her extremities.

"Oh God Jon don't torture me, Please make me cum!" She begged.

Jon brought his hand down again, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, each blow causing her to screech and bulldozing her resistance, until finally....

"OH GOD YOU OWN ME! YOU OWN ME! TAKE ME JON MAKE ME YOUR SLAVE!!!!"

Jon leaned down and sucked her clit into his mouth and bit down. Denise's eyes flew open as her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her entire body went ridged and her cunt exploded spraying the young man with her juices. Over and over she sprayed as her body was racked with an enormous orgasm. Jon watched as the helpless woman went limp and passed out. He waited for her to regain her senses before he leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"I own you now slut, when I return I expect you naked on your knees and ready to obey." He barked and sneered at Denise.

[img=525x467]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_02/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-06_11.jpg[/img]

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jon stood over the mass of quivering female flesh puddled at his feet. He smiled the smile of a conquering king, subjugating the queen of the castle. He turned to leave. As he walked out the door, grabbed a small video camera, he had placed by the door. He had recorded the entire event thinking he might need it later. Jon headed over to his house laughing out loud. He wanted to take his neighbor but figured it would take a lot more than what it did. He quickly rushed up to his room to his computer. Jon didn't want the website to know he was there or what he did, so he hijacked the camera's signal back to the server and directed it to his own computer. He figured they would think she hadn't charged the battery, but he didn't care as long as they hadn't witnessed him taking control of Denise.

Jon sat down and removed his block and letting the signal through to the website servers. He smiled and leaned back thinking about what he might do the next time. He knew it would be almost impossible once the cameras were installed as it would be harder to hide his visits. However until they were installed he would take advantage of every opportunity. Jon sat back and his mind drifted to what had just happened.

He was about to pull his cock out when his mail server dinged. Jon opened his mail and gasped! He looked at who it was from and his gut seized up as if a vice was clamped on him. Jon slowly pushed his mouse over the message from 'Show for dough" and clicked.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Josh was at his desk; his monitor was locked on the camera's feed from Matt and Denise's home. Although he was doing other things, he always kept an eye on the feed. Denise and Sarah were the horniest sluts he had ever seen. Josh never knew when they would be pouncing on each other. He knew Denise was frustrated with Matt and he wanted to make sure that frustration grew.

His mind was already thinking about how they might cuckold him and having him kneeling beside the bed while Denise was being fucked.

When the monitor went blank, he knew it immediately and started to troubleshoot the problem. He knew it wasn't the battery as the camera was plugged in. Josh opened his snooper program and logged into Matt's network. From there he could see the camera was connected and sending out signal, but he wasn't receiving.

From there he logged on to the camera through a back door and was able to see what was being transmitted. The camera was still in the main room and Denise was at the front door. She was hiding behind the door talking with someone. Josh watched but also kept looking at where the signal was going. He finally went into the camera setting and found the problem. The address of where the signal was being sent was changed.

Josh called over Martin and said, "Someone is stealing our feed from the camera."

"How, who even knows it's there?" Martin asked.

"I don't know yet but I will soon." Josh answered as he searched for where the IP address was located. To his surprise it was from next door.

"Martin, who is it that's upgrading Matt's computer?" He asked.

"I don't know; let me check, I have it written down on my desk." Martin answered as he walked to his desk. "Here it is, Jon Williams, he lives next door. Why, is that who's stealing our feed?"

"It looks like it. I wonder if that's who is at the door?" Josh answered as he turned his attention back to the monitor.

Both men watched as now Denise had removed her top and let what looked like a teenager into the house. Josh quickly grabbed a screen shot and printed it off. "Martin, take this to Matt and see if he knows who it is." Josh said as he cropped the pic to eliminate Denise from it. He didn't want him to know his girlfriend was topless in front of the teen.

Martin grabbed the photo and headed down the hall. He was back in a flash and said, "Yeah, that's him. He is stopping by to look at Matt's computer to see what he needs to upgrade it. He says he's harmless and Denise used to babysit him years ago. The kid is still in high school but Matt said he is over 18 and a computer whiz."

"Well I'm not happy that he blocked us and it's obvious he is up to something!" Josh said, as he watched Denise and Jon head towards Matt's office and out of sight. "Fuck I can't see them. Denise better go get the camera or I'm going to punish the bitch." Josh groused.

He sat back wondering what was happening and checked to network connections again, when he noticed another connection that wasn't there a minute ago. He ID'd the device and realized it was another camera. This one was a video camera and was streaming to the same address as was being used to pirate their own camera's feed.

"Martin, that fuck has connected another camera to the network. I'm going to see if I can piggyback on his feed." Josh gushed.

It took a few minute before Josh managed to bring up the feed from the camera on the monitor. Josh and Martin high fived when the office came into view and they had a perfect view of Jon and Denise.

For the next couple hours both men were glued to the screen, watching Jon open the computer and Denise standing in plain view. They laughed when Jon would have her stand in various poses, each a little more humiliating than the last. When Jon sent Denise out to fix his lunch, Martin nudged Josh.

"Hey I know you're pissed he hijacked our feed, but we might be able to use him. Think about it. We want to cuckold Matt and make him give up any claim on Denise. Who better to use than the teenage neighbor to humiliate him?" Martin suggested.

"I don't know, maybe. Let's see what happens and then make a decision." Josh answered. They continued to watch and Martin nudged Josh again when Jon stood up and started to massage Denise's tits.

When Jon walked out the door of the office after completely dominating Denise and leaving her curled up on the floor the decision was made.

"I think this might work!" Josh said as his cock was hard as a rock in his tight jeans. "Okay, how do we proceed" He asked.

"I think we should partner with Jon. He is showing himself as capable of dominating Denise. Plus, if we can keep Matt under control and keep him from having any physical contact with her, she is already craving the sexual highs of doing the tasks, she will eventually crave Jon's domination. When she fully succumbs, we can move in and take over." Martin suggested.

"Hmmm, that might work, but what about Sarah? How will she fit in? Do we let him dominate her too?" Josh asked.

"I'm not sure, I think we should see how she reacts when she sees Jon controlling Denise. If she shows submissive tendencies, we let Jon take her too. If she gets off on seeing her BFF controlled by Jon, we push her to helping him. Who knows maybe she would get off on having Denise as a submissive slave? All we have to do is create tasks that pushes them the way we want." Martin said.

Josh nodded, he was already thinking about how to approach Jon and solicit his cooperation.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jon Williams,

This email is to notify you that 'Show for Dough' intends to file a cease and desist order from the courts and to file a suit against you for damages. You can expect to be contacted in the next day or two by our lawyers. 

We detected you interfering and stealing our feed from the residence next door. As such that signal and all the data held within that signal is proprietary and is our property. We intend to prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law for theft and infringement of trade. If you wish to negotiate a settlement please respond to this email. Otherwise we will proceed.

Josh Hamilton Vice President 

Jon sat back in his chair, his mind filled with fear. He had hacked many sites in the past but had never been caught before. This was his first time when someone actually realized that they had been hacked. He knew if they followed through with their threats, they would confiscate his computers to analyze and determine what he had stolen. Not only that, they would find all the other places he had hacked into and bust him for that too. Jon knew that he could and probably would be sent to prison. What Jon didn't know was they had no intention of sending him to jail, but was baiting him into negotiating with them.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Josh wanted to be in a position of power when they spoke. That way they would be able to force on him what they wanted. The fear of prosecution would do exactly that. He sat back and waited for Jon to take the bait. It didn't take long until Josh's mail sounder rang and Jon responded.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM