Slave by Application - Copied
Denise continued down the path counting her steps, 490, 491, "Oh god what the fuck?" She said aloud.

[img=525x467]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_15.jpg[/img]

She dropped to her knees at the now locked gate. She looked to each side and there was no way to get around it. She looked further down the path and could see Sarah's clothes right beside a tree only twenty feet away. "FUCK! Sarah set me up!" Denise cried. I have no chance now.

She took out her phone and called Sarah.

[img=525x441]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_16.jpg[/img]

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sarah rushed down the path. She counted each step, her tits bouncing and her body trembling. She wasn't cold but she couldn't stop shivering. She got to the small walled in garden and immediately knew this was the spot Denise had hidden her clothes. She looked around but didn't see them.

"Damn, where are they at?" She asked. She spotted the trash can and quickly looked inside. She breathed a sigh of relief when she spotted the skirt. She pulled it out and looked for the top and panties. But there was nothing else but trash.

"That bitch, she didn't put everything together." Sarah barked. She turned and looked around. She looked under the bench, along the wall, and finally up in the tree.

"Fuck, her top is up in the tree. She tried to jump up and grab it but it was too high. She grabbed a rock and tried to knock it out, but missed badly. Finally, she walked back down the path and grabbed a long stick. As she headed back, towards the garden, she saw the panties on the outside of the wall. She slipped them on followed by the skirt. Now she was back at the tree and using the branch, and she managed to get the top down. She slipped it on and turned to leave.

[img=525x469]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_17.jpg[/img]

Just then her phone rang. Looking down, and seeing as it was Denise, she pushed the button to answer it.

"Denise, what's up? You're not back, already are you?" Sarah asked as she walked down the path.

"Fuck no; I can't get to your clothes! The fucking gate is locked! How did you put them on the other side of the gate?" Denise practically yelled. She was kneeling beside a brick wall trying to keep out of sight.

"Locked? It wasn't locked when I was there! I'm sorry Dee I didn't know. What can I do?" Sarah asked.

"Well for starters, I need some clothes; I can't leave unless I'm dressed. Did you bring any with you?" Denise begged.

"No, sorry, I only brought what I was wearing. I can go home and get some, are the keys still in the car?" Sarah suggested.

"Yes, but that means at least two hours until you get back! Oh, my god, I hear people coming down the path. Go to the car and I will meet you in the restroom when you get back". Denise barked and closed the call.

Sarah at first started to panic, and then she giggled and thought about the task. Denise didn't complete the task and she would get all the points. She started to run down the path, but slowed to a walk, Dee wasn't going anywhere and the extra few minutes wouldn't make any difference.

By the time, she got back to the restroom, Denise was already there and hiding in a stall. She slipped in and told Denise she would be back as soon as she could and to wait in here to stay out of sight.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Denise looked at Sarah and cried, "How can I stay in here? If there are any guys around here, this is where they will go?"

"Well it's getting cold out and it's at least warmer in here. Plus, didn't you say something about some dogs?" Sarah said.

"Okay, but please hurry." Denise was begging. She watched Sarah walk out the door and go to her car. A few moments later, she saw her drive away. Now she really was trapped, no clothes, no ID, and no car. The only thing she had was her phone.

Denise paced for a while but soon her legs got tired and she sat down on the nasty floor. She wasn't sure if her body trembling was from fear, cold, or excitement.

Denise sat there for a while her butt on the dirty, nasty, cold floor, her pussy pulsing and leaking and making a small puddle between her legs. She leaned back against the door sliding her ass in her drippings. She finally got up and paced around the room again.

Denise looked down at her phone. The battery was almost dead. She couldn't call as she might need it later, so she shut it down to save power. Denise decided that outside was better than inside as this place was too nasty. She opened the door and peeked outside. Seeing no one she stepped out into the night. As soon as she did, her body was attacked by mosquitoes. It took about two minutes before she dashed back inside the nasty bathroom.

A few minutes later she heard a car. "That can't be Sarah, it hasn't been long enough. She cracked the door and panicked. It was a park ranger pulling up and parking. Denise was really scared now. She rushed to the furthest stall and stood on the toilet, praying he didn't come in.

She held her breath and listened as she heard footsteps walking closer to the door. She was panting and starting to hyperventilate when the door opened. Denise held her breath and listened as the ranger stepped into the stall next to her. She looked down at the floor and watched his shadow as the ranger dropped his pants and sat down.

For the next ten minutes, she stood on the toilet while the ranger took a shit and talked on the phone. Finally, she heard him say, "Okay Bill, I'm locking it up now and I'll be back at the station in a few.

Denise almost fell off the toilet when she heard that, but before she could run out of the room, the ranger was up and washing his hands. In a minute or so, he walked out the door and she heard him lock the door.

Denise waited and listened for him to leave. Next she heard the car starting and driving away. She dashed out of the stall and pushed on the door. LOCKED!

Denise dropped to the floor and cried. Denise slid down the door and held her head in her hands. She felt like she was in jail.

[img=525x468]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_18.jpg[/img]

Denise sat on the floor and realized the Sarah should be on the way back. She turned on the phone and called her.

[img=525x468]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_19.jpg[/img]

"Sarah, I'm locked in the bathroom. I was hiding and the park ranger showed up and locked the door. I can't get out." Denise yelled. "I'm soooo fucking hot right now! I should be scared, but all I can think of is when the door is unlocked will I be found out and humiliated and maybe fucked. God what is wrong with me Sarah?" Denise begged.

"Dee, I don't know. I'm hot too. I am driving back but all I can think about is when I get you home I want to fuck your eyes out. I'm sorry Dee." Sarah admitted.

Oh, god Sarah, I need a cock right now! Please Sarah, get me out." Denise whispered.

"Look Dee, I don't know what I can do, but when the door is unlocked tomorrow morning, run for it. I will be parked right outside. Run to the car and I'll get you out of her so fast no one will know who you are, Okay?" Sarah said.

"Okay but you better be there because if I run out and you're not....."

The next few hours felt like days to Denise. She lay on the nasty floor not because she wanted to rest, but because she wanted to be humiliated and lying on the dirty, nasty floor was a way to be punished for not completing the task. She knew this was a fucked-up way of thinking, but her mind was in a very strange place. As she lay there her fingers slipped into her pussy and stroked her clit. She rolled onto her belly, keeping as much in contact with the floor as possible. The whole situation was so perverted it only served to push her body and mind into an entirely new level of arousal. She was writhing on the floor shoving two then three fingers deep into her pussy with one hand; the other hand was pinching her clit, harder and harder. Her fingers both pushing her closer and closer to an amazing orgasm, while the other hand punishing her clit keeping it from erupting. All the while her mind was begging for release.

Just as her body was about to explode, she heard someone at the door. She froze not knowing what to do. She needed to finish, but knowing she couldn't be caught writhing naked on the floor masturbating. When she heard, the person rattling the lock and hearing it open, she crawled into a stall, her body shaking so bad she couldn't walk.

She sat on the toilet and waited to see what would happen. Seconds later, the door opened and someone walked in. Denise could hear him drag something in with him. She could hear him walk closer to her and knew that at any second he would be at the door of the stall and she would be trapped. It was now or never. She looked below the stall door and could see his feet. Denise panting, reached out and threw open the door and sprinted past the very surprised man, who was only there to clean the room.

[img=525x378]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_20.jpg[/img]

Denise dashed out the door and true to her word; Sarah was sitting in the car in the closest spot to the restroom. She jumped into the car and slammed the door. Sarah had the car in reverse and slammed her foot down peeling out in reverse. She slammed on the breaks and shifted into drive. In seconds, they were tearing down the road, both laughing hysterically.

The laughter died down quickly as it was only a release of pent up tension. They both sat in the car in silence, while Denise slipped on her clothes. Both women were deep in thought. Denise was thinking back to her time in the nasty restroom and her mind and body's reactions. Although her body had calmed some, her mind was craving a release. She slid her hand between her legs and diddled her clit. Not to get off but to keep her body on edge for when they got home.

The drive home went quickly. Denise was in a sexual fog and her fingers kept her there. She glanced at Sarah driving next to her. She was staring at the road in front of them, her own hand buried in her dripping cunt. The car smelled like pussy as both women were teasing themselves knowing what was going to happen as soon as they got home.

Sarah drove into the driveway and both got out of the car. As they walked into the house, both pulled their tops over their heads exposing their tits.

Sarah turned to Denise; her expression was of desire and need. Denise stared at her friend, her own body craving release, but her anger won out as she barked at her nearly naked friend.

"What the fuck Sarah. You hid your clothes where I couldn't get to them. Fuck I didn't finish the fucking task! What the hell, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" She yelled.

[img=525x464]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_21.jpg[/img]

Sarah was taken totally by surprise at the attack. Denise could see it in her face.

"Wh-Wh-What do you mean Dee. I didn't do it on purpose. I had just stripped and started to head back when a man approached. I thought he was just another hiker. I saw him shut the gate but I was naked and I just ran. I-I-I'm so sorry Dee. Please forgive me. I didn't know he locked it too." Sarah pleaded.

Denise was still angry but now it was arousal that was taking over. She pointed at the floor and barked, "On the floor slut and open your mouth. You can pay me back with your tongue!"

Sarah grinned and quickly dropped to the floor. She looked up at her suddenly dominate friend, opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

Denise practically jumped on her willing friend. In seconds, she straddled Sarah's head and spread her lips, giving her complete access to her soaked core and welcoming her magic tongue.

[img=525x457]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_22.jpg[/img]

Sarah dove into Denise's box, lapping up her fluids and feeding her cravings. She licked, probed and nibbled and finally attacked the distended clit until Dense exploded with a massive orgasm. Her body convulsing as her mind and body released the all pent-up emotions from the night's experiences. Denise's brain was short circuited as every nerve ending exploded with pleasure. Her muscles contracted as she lost complete control. She fell backwards as she felt like she was floating on a cloud of the most intense feeling of pleasure. Sarah watched as her friend lay on top of her convulsing and squirting her fluids all over her face. She licked greedily as she drank her friend's essence.

They lay there for almost fifteen minutes as Denise couldn't move. Her eyes were open but she couldn't see.

Finally, Denise gained some control and rolled off her friend. Sarah turned around and slid up next to her semi-conscious friend and kissed her lightly on the lips, letting her taste her fluids.

Denise grabbed Sarah and shoved her tongue deep into her mouth. Her body rapidly gaining control and wanting nothing more than to continue and give her friend the same release she just experienced. For the next 2 hours, the women made passionate love on the floor of the living room, leaving both exhausted and soundly asleep.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM