Slave by Application - Copied
Rebecca and I would like to thank everyone for their comments and suggestions for future tasks. Please keep them coming.

Denise was pissed as she heard the door slam to Matt's office. She wanted a cock in her now and Matt had pushed her away. 'That fucker, how dare him to push me away. I was practically throwing myself at him and he wasn't there.' She thought.

Denise walked over to the box of toys just delivered today. She grabbed the large suction cup dildo and stormed into the bedroom. She looked at Sarah still naked and comatose on her bed. Not wanting to wake her she slipped over to the full-length mirror leaning up against the wall. She licked the base and stuck it to it. Smiling, she stripped off her clothes and dropped to her knees. Her body needed to cum again and without Matt this was the next best option. Denise slowly slid the massive dildo deep inside her dripping pussy, causing a moan to escape from deep inside her. Matt's cock couldn't compete with the size of the dildo, but she missed the personal contact. Soon she was fucking herself hard, driving the dildo deep inside her.

As her body absorbed the cock she quickly climbed the mountain until she crashed over the cliff and climaxed.

[img=525x460]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_01.jpg[/img]

Although the climax was satisfying it paled when compared to the orgasms experienced after she finished with each task. She groaned and pushed herself to do it again, pumping even harder and faster chasing that elusive orgasm her body demanded. Again, she climaxed but this time it was even less satisfying.

[img=525x500]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_02.jpg[/img]

By now Sarah was awake and watching Denise as she fell off the dildo groaning in frustration. She slid off the bed and slipped behind the whimpering Denise writhing on the floor. She pulled her to her knees and started to massage Denise's pussy, shoving two fingers into the sloppy pussy while tweaking her clit.

[img=525x500]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_03.jpg[/img]

Denise need even more stimulus and slipped her hand behind her and started to massage her ass, trying to chase the orgasm she needed. She climaxed again, but it was even less satisfying than the previous two.

Denise dropped to the floor and looked up at Sarah. "God Sarah what is wrong with me. I can cum but nothing like before. I need that orgasm and each time I cum is less than the time before. I need to orgasm!" She moaned.

"Dee, I don't know, all I can tell you is that every time we do a task the orgasms are fantastic, but when I get home and try by myself, I'm left wanting. I think I'm getting addicted to the App and the tasks I'm helping you with." Sarah explained. "What about Matt, can't he help?" She continued.

"That fucker, I practically threw myself at him and he pushed me away and ran into his office. That pencil pecker pissed me off royally. If I didn't need to get fucked so bad by a real cock I'd cut him off." Denise vented.

Well hopefully the pics we sent in will be accepted and we can move on to the next level. I can't wait to see what the next tasks are." Sarah swooned.

The two women climbed into bed and cuddled together, each in thought about what the next level might entail.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Matt shut his office door and locked it. His cock was hard as a rock but couldn't take a chance at fucking Denise. The risk/rewards were too great. He opened his pants, shoved them down his legs and started to stroke is aching cock. His only thoughts were to drain his cock and get some relief. His mind praying, he could survive the next few weeks without attacking his girlfriend.

Matt pounded his cock for the next hour until it was so sore he couldn't touch it anymore. His balls were empty but his desire was still there. He still wanted to pounce on his sexy wife even if he couldn't get it up.

Finally, he stood and went to his desk and sat in his chair. He knew he needed to do something or he would lose everything. Then he got an idea. He opened his browser and fired off an email to Josh.

Josh,

I need help. If I stay here I'm not going to be able to resist Denise. She practically attacked me tonight. I managed to fend her off, but I don't know how long I can do that. She was pretty pissed and I'm locked in my office. I need to get away for a few days. Can you arrange a place for me to stay? Maybe I can get out of town for the next few days until she finishes the next level? Can you help?

Matt

He pushed send and sat back hoping he would get a response soon. Matt knew that as soon as he went to bed, Denise would either attack him or totally ignore him. He couldn't take the chance.

Matt went back to his office door and slowly opened it and peeked out. Denise was nowhere to be seen. He slipped out into the apartment and headed to his bedroom. When he put his ear to the door, he heard Denise and Sarah obviously engaged in passionate sex. Curiosity got the best of him and he tried the door. It was locked, it was never locked. He stepped back and knew he was in trouble. Matt went to the fridge, grabbed a beer, and headed back to his office.

Matt sat there for a minute before he checked his mail. Right at the top was a message from Josh.

Matt,

No problem old man. Just leave a note for Denise and call Uber to bring you to the office. Tell her we have a special project for you and you will be out of town for the next few days. We'll make arrangements when you get here.

Josh

Matt quickly put his computer to sleep and rushed out to grab a few personal items. Luckily there were enough clean clothes in the laundry room. He quickly packed, scribbled a note and dashed out the door.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Denise woke up the next morning with Sarah beside her. She slipped out of bed, unlocked the bedroom door and went out into the apartment. She figured that Matt would be sleeping on the couch. She was calmer now but still was very aroused. It seemed like she was always aroused ever since she started beta testing 'Show for Dough'.

She didn't see Matt and headed for his office door. But when she got there, the door was open slightly and no Matt. Now she was pissed again. She turned to go to the kitchen and noticed the note. Denise read the note and screamed, "That fucker, he left town! Goddamn him. I need him here and he goes out of town!" She was so pissed and slammed her fist down on the table.

The screaming and loud banging woke Sarah and she jumped up and ran out of the bedroom. "Denise, what's wrong? Why are you screaming?" She asked.

"Fucking Matt took a job out of town and won't be back for a few days; just when I need him the most." Denise cried.

"I'm sorry maybe they accepted your pics and opened level 3?" Sarah offered.

"God, I hope so, I'm so horny and just fucking doesn't do it." Denise said her voice filled with frustration.

The two women walked into the kitchen and started to fix something to eat. They didn't say much, as each were thinking about what had happened over the last few days.

A few minutes later, with coffee and bagels in hand, they sat down at the kitchen table. Denise opened the computer and booted it up. While it booted, she went back into the bedroom and grabbed the camera. It was becoming a habit to keep it with her at all times. By the time, she had placed the camera where it could see the entire room, the computer was ready. She checked her mail and right on top was a message from the Webmasters.

"Oh, god Sarah, they responded!" She cried.

"Wow that was quick, what do they say?"

Denise,

Well done on your last postings for Level 2. They both were outstanding and were approved. We especially enjoyed the added pics of your friend in the car. Was that your friend who has been taking your pictures? Would she like to participate? Because of your posting, check outside your door, we had a delivery expressed to your house overnight. Please respond as soon as you get your special delivery. 

We want to know who your friend is and if she would like to participate.

Webmasters

Denise dashed to the door, expecting a large box. Instead was a tiny pink box wrapped with a ribbon. She squealed thinking it was a necklace or bracelet. She sat down on the window bench and opened it.

[img=525x441]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_04.jpg[/img]

Inside wasn't jewelry but two tiny micro bikinis, one red the other blue. She was slightly disappointed but her body started to tremble, thinking about wearing them in public.

Denise held them up and showed Sarah what was inside. "Oh, my god, look how tiny these are. I can't imagine wearing these out in public. I wonder what they have planned." She asked.

Sarah giggled and quickly said, "Try them on girl; I want to see them on you!" Sarah breathed her own arousal building.

Denise quickly stripped off her clothes and tried on the blue bikini. She might as well have been naked.

[img=525x467]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_05.jpg[/img]

Sarah gasped and whispered, "That's so fucking sexy Dee."

Denise rushed to the bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

[img=525x479]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_06.jpg[/img]

Denise loved it and so did her body. She could feel her pussy getting damp just wearing it. She took it off and tried on the red one. If possible it seemed even smaller than the blue one.

[img=525x479]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-05_07.jpg[/img]

Sarah gasped and rushed over and gave Denise a kiss. "You are so sexy and I can't wait to get you outside running around in this." She laughed.

"We need to respond to the message. They loved your picture and want to know if you want to play too. Denise said. "You do want to play, don't you?" She asked.

"Oh god yes, what will I have to do? Will I have to start at level 1? Maybe I can start at three with you and we can do it together?" Sarah responded

Denise sat down at the computer and replied.

Webmasters,

Thanks for the bikinis, they are beautiful and we love them. My friend's name is Sarah and yes, she wants to participate. Will she have to start at level 1 or can she start with me at level 3? We could do the tasks together. Please let us know what she is to do.

Denise

She pushed send and sat down. They finished breakfast talking back and forth about what the Webmasters might have Sarah do.

While waiting they both went in and took a shower. Ever since they started this adventure they haven't been able to keep their hands off each other, and now with Matt gone for the next couple of days, they didn't have to hide it from him.

/\/\/\/\/\

Josh and Martin were watching everything that was said and done. The last couple of days were better than they could have imagined. Denise had no idea that the camera was sending back videos and audio of everything they did. It was almost like they were in the room with them.

"Well Martin, what should we do next? I never thought it would progress so quickly." Josh said.

"These two are so fucking hot and they are getting off on this. First, we tell them that Sarah can start at level 3, but she needs to fill out all the releases and questionnaires first. Then give them the new rules that they have to obey." Martin answered.

"I have an idea, after Sarah completes the paperwork; let's have them complete a task we designate if Sarah wants to start at level 3." Josh suggested. Only then do we send Sarah her bikinis that she has to wear at home."

"That works," Martin said, "Make it happen."

Josh got busy and soon hit send.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Denise and Sarah finished their showers and stepped out of the bathroom. Both were flushed as each had an orgasm again. She padded over to her computer and opened her browser. Right on top was a notice, New Mail! She clicked on the link and smiled, it was from the Webmasters.

"Sarah, we got a response!" She said excitedly.

Sarah rushed over and said, "Well open it girlfriend!"

Denise clicked on the message and both leaned in to read it.

Denise,

We are very pleased that Sarah wants to join in testing our new application. We think both of you will enjoy the experience. However, she will need to fill out all the necessary releases and questionnaires. 

Normally she would have to start at level one, but because this is just Beta testing we will make an exception, providing she will agree to follow a couple of rules.

With you living with Matt, we have a way of insuring that you are following our agreements, however Sarah lives alone. So, we will send her a new hub to connect to her home network. Also, included with be a few cameras that she will place around her apartment. We can monitor her occasionally to see that she is following any rule put in place as you move forward to future levels.

We will also require that both of you complete a task that we will assign. Upon completion of this task, her filling out the required paperwork, and installing the cameras, she can continue with you to complete level 3. These requirements are non-negotiable. I have attached the appropriate forms to this mail. When finished we will proceed to the next step.

Webmasters

Denise looked at Sarah, her eyes filled with hope. "Well, will you do it?" She asked.

"Sarah read the email again and smiled, "Yes, I want this so bad, open the forms and I'll fill them out."

Denise squealed and quickly clicked on the first form.

For the next half hour, Sarah filled out form after form. She finally completed them all and attached them to the response. She looked at Denise and said. "Well here goes nothing." And hit send.

Denise leaned over and gave Sarah a long passionate kiss. Soon they both were fully engaged kissing, licking, and about to start fucking, when the sounder chimed for new mail.

Denise and Sarah,

Welcome aboard Sarah, we look forward to working with you. Now you can expect to receive a shipment in the next day or so with the cameras and other items you will need for future levels. We know you and Denise will have lots of fun and be rewarded with fabulous rewards.

With the start of a new level, there will be rules you will need to follow. From now until the end of the third level, you both will remain topless in your apartments. The only time you are not required to be topless is when you have a visitor. However, you may remain topless if you choose. When a visitor arrives, you will put on one of your new bikini tops. You are not allowed to wear anything else or cover your breasts with your arms, aprons, or anything else. If you do not comply you will be punished by forfeiting any points earned during this level and multiple times caught will result in more extreme punishments, up to and including loss of all points and/or corporal punishments.

Sarah, you will receive your bikinis at your apartment tomorrow. Until then you will remain topless. We would suggest that you not inform your boyfriend as he may not appreciate you exposing your breasts to other male visitors.

Now let's move on to your task that you must complete in the next 24 hours. As there are now two of you, we will add a bit of competition as further incentive. The task will have a point value of 50 points to be split between the two of you. However how many points you each receive depends on if you both complete the task. If you both complete the task and arrive back within ten minutes of each other you will each receive 25 points. If the time difference is more than ten minutes, the one that arrives second will lose 5 points for every ten minutes late. We hope you enjoy this adventure. 

The task is as follows:

You both will go to the state park off route 33 south of town about an hour away. That way it will protect your identity in case you are seen. It is, as you know a large park with fields, woods, hiking trails, and primitive facilities. You will start at the main parking lot at the primitive restrooms. Sarah, you will take the trail to the left, and Sarah you will take the trail to the right. You both will take at least 500 steps down the trail and strip off all of your clothes. You both will only take your phones so you can take pictures. These pictures are instrumental to accomplishing this task. When you are naked you will hide your clothes, and take a picture of where you hid them. Make sure you take a couple pics so the other will be able to recognize where the clothes are hidden. You both will return to the starting point and wait for the other to arrive. 

When both of you have arrived, you will send to your partner the pictures of where your clothes are hidden. You will each take the other's path and go to find the hidden clothes. You will remain naked until you find them and can only dress in the other's clothes, provided you find them. Once either dressed or give up; you will return to the starting point or call and let them know you have given up. You must be dressed to go home. If you give up and cannot find the clothes, your partner will need to go home to get additional clothing for you to wear. That means you will remain naked until she returns. We would suggest you go this evening as there will be fewer people and darkness to hide in case you have to stay naked. Bonus points are available for additional pictures during your travels. We expect to receive your submission within 24 hours from when you respond that you have received this email.

Webmasters.

Both women stared at the message. Neither could respond. Finally, it was Sarah that broke the silence. "Dee, can we do this?" Her voice was a little shaky.

"I don't know, I mean I know where the park is, but I've never been there. I wasn't expecting this difficult of a task. And what about staying topless?" Denise asked.

"Sarah smiled and pulled off her top. Topless is no problem but running around naked in a public park is scary and I'm ashamed to say exciting. Let's do it." Sarah answered.

Denise giggled and pulled off her top. "Okay, I'll answer back. It's about 4 now, if we leave in the next hour or so we can get there just before dark. Then we can probably get all the way to where we strip before it gets too late. God, I can't believe how hot I am just thinking about doing this."

"Neither can I, but we need to get ready. We need to make sure that whatever we wear the other can fit into." Sarah answered.

It was about 45 minutes later before they pulled out of the driveway, and headed down the road. At first, they both were nervously talking and singing with the radio, but the closer they got to the park the less was said. When they pulled into the parking lot, near the restroom both were deep in thought. They walked to the restroom indicated in the mail, and discovered that the women's room was locked up tight and under repair, leaving only the men's room.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM