Slave by Application - Copied
Denise and Sarah walked into the apartment and tore off each other's clothes. Denise was dripping she was so excited, as was Sarah. Neither expected their adventures to affect them this way. Both had never been this aroused in their lives. Denise drug Sarah to the couch and pounced on her now naked body. The feel of her firm tits and wet pussy only feeding her arousal even more. She grabbed Sarah's knees and pushed back until they almost touched her ears, leaving her horny BFF totally exposed.

Denise leaned down and licked the back of her thighs as Sarah grabbed the back of her knees keeping herself exposed to Denise.

[img=525x430]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-04_01.jpg[/img]

Sarah was trembling as Denise teased, licked, and nibbled closer and closer to her dripping pussy. She closed her eyes as Denise feasted on her core. In seconds Sarah screamed out as a massive orgasm hit her and overwhelmed her senses. Denise could feel her struggling to catch her breath as she continued to lick and bite her bundle of nerves between her teeth.

It was about ten minutes later before Sarah was able to speak again. Denise looked into her friend's eyes and said, "I've never seen you so hot before."

Sarah eyes were struggling to stay open whispered, "I was lost thinking about it being me naked in the library. God that was so hot."

Denise rolled over and spread her legs. She grabbed Sarah's head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. A few minutes later Sarah was between Denise's legs returning the favor.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Matt was sitting in the lobby of Tantalizing Fantasies Inc. He had been summoned to what he thought was to negotiate a new contract. His last contract with them was when he designed "Show for Dough". His girlfriend Denise was beta testing it now. He didn't really like her doing it as he knew that the further she went in the app there was a good possibility she would get in over her head. But he had been desperate and needed to have the app tested before they would release his payment. Today he wanted to walk out of here with a check and possibly a new contract.

"Matt, Mr. Roberts and Mr. Hamilton will see you now." The receptionist said and led him to a conference room. Jon stood, followed the statuesque woman, and entered the lavish conference room. Martin Roberts was sitting at the head of the table and Josh Hamilton was sitting on his right. They both stood when Matt entered.

"Matt, thank you for coming, we are very pleased so far with "Show for Dough"." Martin said with a big smile as he extended his hand.

Matt smiled back and shook his hand. "Great, I was hoping you were happy." Matt said thinking about the check he was about to get. "I will tell Denise she can stop now." He added.

[img=525x443]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-04_02.jpg[/img]

"Oh, I'm afraid not! We want her to at least finish the first four levels maybe more. You see we want to make sure there aren't any problems." Josh quickly answered.

"Wait a minute; you said you only needed to test the first level or two. That isn't what we negotiated." Matt was starting to sweat. He knew if Denise went that far in the app she might not be able to get out.

"Relax Matt; we will adjust your compensation. I have you a check right here made out to you for $100,000.00." Martin said and shoved the check across the table.

Matt gulped; the check was ten times the amount of the original contract.

"Plus, if you agree to a few simple rules, we will add a bonus of $50,000.00 cash, under the table." Josh opened a brief case filled with cash.

Matt almost shit his pants. $150 grand would set him up for a long time. "What are we talking about Martin?" He asked.

"It's simple really, we want Denise to finish the first 6 levels, and we want you to push her to do it." Martin answered.

"That's it; just finish the first six levels?" Matt asked.

"Well not exactly; we also want you to refrain from having sex with her too." Josh interjected.

"What no sex? That's asking a lot, anything else?" Matt queried, he knew they would want more.

"Well yes there is, we have a few items you will need to do in order to get the monies. First no sex until we say. Second you will install cameras in every room in your house and connect them to your computer. We will use them for future tasks. There is also the possibility that Denise will have sex with other men or women. You will not object, in fact you will not exactly encourage her, but will agree reluctantly." Josh continued.

"What the fuck! You want me encourage Denise to fuck other guys and let you video it?" Matt was practically shouting.

"Yes that's exactly what we are saying. Oh and one more thing, you can't tell Denise anything about our agreement. In fact we want you to appear totally uninterested in any physical contact with her." Martin added.

"No fucking way, how am I to do that she's going to know something is up." Josh said with a bit of panic in his voice.

"No problem Matt, you will explain to her that you have physical problem or something and cannot have sex for the next few weeks. You can tell her that you have an infection and your cock is off limits. That should answer any questions." Josh said.

"You have got to be kidding me. There is no way she will buy that." Matt exclaimed.

"Well if you can't sell it then I'm afraid you will forfeit the money as well as your original contract." Martin said.

"You can't do that! We have a contract!" Matt was getting pissed.

"Oh yes we can and we will. You obviously didn't read the fine print. We can terminate your original contract if you refuse to abide by the terms, specifically the term that the app must be fully tested to our satisfaction. If Denise does not test the app to level six we will terminate your contract and sue for damages of ten times the original contract. So you will owe us $100,000.00." Josh barked.

Matt sat back in his seat. He knew he could fight it but they would drag it on in the courts and he didn't have the money to fight it, let alone pay penalty.

Martin knew they had him but decided to soften the blow. "Now I know you think this is unfair but we are compensating you richly. Besides how long will it take to finish six levels anyways, maybe another five weeks or so?" Martin spoke as he pushed the contract across the table along with a pen.

Matt looked at the both of them, grabbed the pen and signed the contract. "You know that I will have to upgrade my computer in order to handle the cameras?"

"No problem, just have it done and send up the bill. We are not unreasonable." Josh said with a bit of a chuckle. "Oh and by the way, no money until the contract is complete." He added and pulled the brief case and check back across the table and locked it up.

"Now follow me down the hall and we will get you the cameras!" Martin said with obvious glee.

Matt walked out of the office about a half an hour later. He thought about Denise and how horny she was after each task and the amazing sex and his cock was getting hard. He stood outside his car and knew he was fucked.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Denise woke the next morning. Matt was sleeping next to her. She cuddled up next to him and nibbled at his ear. She was horny again thinking about doing another task later today. As she slid her hand down his stomach, she heard him groan and suddenly wake. She felt him grab her hand and pull it away from his stomach.

"Denise, stop please, I need to go to the bathroom." Matt said and jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

Denise was surprised but didn't think too much about it. She knew he would be back and knew what she wanted. It was almost fifteen minutes before Matt returned, but he didn't get into bed but started to dress.

"Matt, honey come back to bed." She breathed in a sultry sexy voice. She pulled back the covers and showed her perfect naked body.

"Sorry Dee, but my stomach isn't right and I'm not in the mood." Matt answered and walked out the door.

Denise lay there for a minute. She was disappointed but if he was sick she understood. She got up and walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

The rest of the morning, Denise made breakfast and checked her mail. Matt didn't eat much and went into his office to work.

When Denise opened her mail, there were the usual bullshit mail which she quickly deleted, then there was a message from the Webmasters of Show for Dough. She quickly opened and read it.

Denise,

Thank you for you latest submission for level 2. We are reviewing it and will respond in the next day or so. We are very pleased with your enthusiasm and wish to encourage you to do more. Today you will receive a shipment that includes some accessories and toys to do two things. One to increase the point values to your tasks and two, to increase your pleasure while doing the tasks. We have also included a surprise reward and hope you enjoy it.

Webmasters

Denise jumped up and ran to the door to see if the package had arrived. She almost jumped for joy when she saw the package on her door stoop. Denise grabbed it and carried it to the kitchen table. She quickly grabbed a kitchen knife and opened the box.

Denise was trembling as she pulled the flaps open. Inside the box were a few other boxes. She slowly pulled out each one and inspected it.

The first one was a pair of hand cuffs, stainless with a couple electronic keys. She set it aside grinning. The next package was a set of anal plugs of different sizes. The next package contained three sets of Ben Wa balls. This one intrigued her and she opened it. Denise dumped them onto the table. Each was similar and different. Each had a wire that connected them, and a longer wire coming off the end of one ball. But after that, they were each unique. One set was small and appeared to be stainless steel. The next set was larger and looked like ceramic and had a texture with small nubs covering each ball. She shook this set and could feel vibrations inside as there was something enclosed inside each ball. The third set was the largest and made of plastic. Again she shook them and they vibrated. But there was something different about this set. It had a plug on the side of one of the balls. She opened the plug and there appeared to be a charging port.

Denise pulled out the instructions and learned that two was the standard Ben Wa sets, only balls that were to be inserted, as with the stainless-steel set, the ceramic set also had balls inside to increase the stimulus. The third set however, did indeed have a port that could be connected to the camera or computer to be charged. This set also connected via Wi-Fi to any public network and was connected directly to "Show for Dough".

As Denise read the instructions she felt her pussy pulse and as she was already aroused, it started to drip. She reached up and pinched her nipple beneath her tank top. She wondered if the website would know when she had them inserted and if they would control the vibrations.

Denise pushed the balls aside and pulled out the next package. Inside was a long dildo with a suction cup on the base. It was 12" long, and looked as realistic as any cock as she had ever seen with the exception of the size. She snickered thinking about the difference between Matt's five inch pecker and the mammoth unit now in her hands.

Denise felt inside the box and felt a small box. She opened the box and inside was a set of nipple clips. She smiled and admired the clips and set them with the rest of the toys.

She pushed that over with the rest of the items and pulled out the next box. This one was also small and unmarked. She opened the box and inside was a metal cylinder with bands dangling below it. There was also a latch with a lock. Denise was confused as she had no idea of what it was. She opened the instructions and laughed out loud, it was a cock cage! Her mind drifted to locking up Matt and making him beg to be released. Again her pussy pulsed and her panties were now soaked.

The next box was almost two feet long and about 3 ½" square. She opened it and turned it upside down and dumped out the largest dildo she had ever seen. It seemed to go on forever. She pulled it out and realized it was a double ended dildo, soft but firm. It could be bent double and felt almost real.

[img=525x424]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-04_03.jpg[/img]

Denise was very aroused now and needed to get off. She stood and knocked on Matt's office door and waited for him to respond. She knew when he was busy writing code he didn't like to be disturbed but she needed relief right now.

"GO AWAY DENISE, I'M WORKING!" She heard behind the door. She could tell by the tone he was pissed she had knocked. What she didn't know was Matt was sitting at his desk, his cock hard as a rock but didn't dare open the door.

Denise walked back to the table and looked in the box again. The only thing left was an envelope. She pulled it out and opened it.

Denise,

We hope you enjoy the toys we have sent you. Please feel free to use any and or all of them on any task. We will assign bonus points for each toy used. However, you will need to make sure we can see the toys in each picture, except for the Ben Wa balls that connect to our website. We will obviously know when they are in use. If you decide to use any of these items you will need to let us know before you start the task. We will monitor closely and reject any task if we do not see them prominently in any picture or video. We will not require you to use any of these items on this level, but on higher levels do include some or all of these items. 

As before make sure you keep the camera handy and take pictures between tasks for bonus points. Using any toy will reap more points. 

We strongly recommend that you do not let Matt know of these toys. It is best if he doesn't know about these accessories. We will let you know when you can tell him. If he learns about them before you are given permission you will be penalized losing any bonus points and possibly having the task rejected. 

Also included is a gift card for $500.00 to be used at Nordstrom's department store as a reward for participating and beta testing our app. 

Webmasters

Denise looked in the envelope again and there was the gift card. She squealed again and grabbed her phone and called Sarah.

Ten minutes later Denise was hiding the toys and thinking about the next task. Sarah was due over in less than an hour. They had decided on task 5 visiting a store and with the gift card they could shop at the same time.

It took the two women about an hour and a half to get to the mall where Nordstrom's was located. Both were very aroused and were giggling thinking about what they were about to do. It was very warm out and Sarah had on a loose knit cover up over her black booty shorts and bra. It was not something normally worn out in public except at a beach.

"Damn Sarah, I thought I was the one getting naked!" Denise laughed.

Sarah blushed but said, "After the last few tasks I can't help it. I might even join you if this keeps up. Do you think they would let me play too?

"I'd bet they would double the points if both of us got naked. When we get back I'll take a pic and send it to them and ask." Denise answered.

The two horny girls walked into the store, stopping by the shoe department as they worked their way up to the better dresses department. They both didn't want to rush, trying to look around before they started. After the library adventure, they didn't want to be forced to run out of the store or get caught naked.

They finally got up to the second floor and browsed their way to the corner where the dresses were located. The closer they got the more aroused Denise was. She looked at Sarah and could see her nipples about to poke holes in her bra. She snickered, reached out and tweaked one of her nipples.

"Oh god Denise, what are you doing? I'm already about to cum and you do that." Sarah exclaimed panting.

They finally arrived in the department and looked around. They took some time looking at the various racks of dresses, picking out a couple that Denise wanted to try. This time they decided not to have her walk too far from the changing booth. They learned their lesson from the library. Denise took a few dresses into the booth and modeled each for Sarah. Finally she stood next to Sarah and said. "Well let's do this. They both looked around to see if there was a clerk close by and not seeing anyone, Denise headed for the booth, with Sarah taking the pictures.

[img=525x465]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-04_04.jpg[/img]

A few minutes later, Denise poked her head out and asked Sarah, "Is the coast clear?"

"Yeah, Yeah, come on out." She responded.

[img=525x440]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-04_05.jpg[/img]

Seeing no one around, Denise walked out and headed for the rack they had stashed the dress she was going to put on. But when she got there, it wasn't there. She had a moment of panic when she saw Sarah laughing.

"What the fuck Sarah, where's the dress?" Denise whispered urgently.

"Chill Dee, I just moved it a little further away. I wanted to get a better picture." Sarah chuckled as she coyly snapped picture after picture.

[img=525x452]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-04_06.jpg[/img]

Denise moaned as she headed for the rack about 30 feet away. She stopped and looked around and saw no one even close. She posed for a minute, then grabbed the dress and ran back to the booth.

About minute later, she stepped out in the short lace dress. It wasn't lined and was made to be worn with at least a slip or something under it. Denise struck a pose and felt even more naked wearing it.

[img=525x481]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-04_07.jpg[/img]

Sarah snapped the picture and smiled. She perused the pics and gave Denise the thumbs up. Denise laughed and dashed back into the booth and changed back into her clothes. When she came back out, she spotted Sarah off to the side, with her hand in her shorts, stroking her clit.

"God girl, can't you wait till we get home?"

They grabbed the three dresses they had picked out and headed for the cashier to spend the gift card. Both laughing like they were drunk, drunk with arousal both grabbing and teasing each other.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jon was sitting in class watching Denise and Sarah visit the store on his tablet. He couldn't follow them today but got all the pictures. With each set he knew it wouldn't be long until he would be able to take control over his sexy neighbor. He sat back and wondered what was next. Jon chuckled thinking about how stupid Denise was not realizing that everything she did was being broadcast back to the website. He turned his attention back to his class when he felt the vibration of a new email. He glanced to see who it was from and was surprised to see it was from Matt from next door.

Matt had used Jon a couple times when his computer was infected with Malware. He had even set up his network a year ago or so. Jon smiled wondering what Matt might want now. The thought of potentially getting access to their network again make his cock start to stir.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM