Slave by Application - Copied
Bonus points in the pictures

Nipple clips = 5 points

Anal plug = 5 points

Both = 10 points

Good luck with your adventures. 

Webmasters

Jon was sitting in his bedroom looking at the pictures from the last couple days. He couldn't believe his luck. His beautiful ex-babysitter was running around naked and being photographed. He didn't know why but he was going to find out. Jon was probably the biggest geek in town. He was always hacking websites and using his skills to cause lots of trouble. He decided to use his skill and find out what was going on. He knew he needed to see and hear what was going on next door. He sat back and planned his attack. His first step was to hack into his neighbor's wireless network. From there he started to work on Denise's and Matt's email accounts. So for the next few days he devoted all his attention to cracking their security. The network took the longest. His password cracker worked around the clock for two days until he finally cracked it and was in. The next step was Denise's email accounts. That took only twenty minutes. He laughed when he saw her password "shopping".

Jon kept perusing their network when he found a device hanging off to the side constantly sending out data packages and what appeared to be videos. It didn't take much until he cracked it and was completely surprised to find a hand held camera sending videos back to a website.

'WTF' He thought, 'what is 'Show for Dough'' he wondered. Jon tried to open the App but all that came up was a page with 'COMING SOON' in bold type. He sat back and wondered what to do when he decided to piggyback on the output and get whatever was being sent to the website delivered to his hard drive. Next he downloaded a mirroring program so he could see whatever was on her screen. Over the next day or so he learned exactly what was going on. Now he had everything he needed. He knew what the App was and what his Ex-babysitter was doing. All he needed to do was wait; and when she chose her task he would follow and get his own pictures as well as what was being sent to the App.

Denise and Sarah sat at the table reading over the tasks. Denise was so excited she was trembling, her kitty leaking into her panties. She looked up at Sarah and noticed she too was flushed. "Are you as horny as I am?" She asked.

"Oh god yes, I never thought I would get off on this at all. I figured I'd do it for a laugh especially when you get caught. But as we do each task I seem to get even more aroused. It's all I can think of now, the last few days waiting for their response I must have masturbated a dozen times. My boyfriend actually asked me to stop attacking him!" Sarah laughed and blushed down to her tits.

"Oh me too! Matt has a new contract and has been locked up in his office and yelled at me because I won't leave him alone!" Denise responded as they both broke out laughing.

When they stopped there was an embarrassing awkward silence as they looked at each other, both flushed their excitement evident by their nipples pushing out like erasers. Denise was panting slightly as she realized how deeply this was affecting her.

"Let's pick out the next task!" Sarah broke the silence and turned to the computer. Denise nodded and soon they were talking about how to do each task. Finally they decided that going to the library would be the safest. They could go during the day and hopefully it wouldn't be too busy.

What the two women didn't know was everything they said and did was being watched by the Webmasters as well as Jon next door.

Denise went and dressed as Sarah prepared the camera. Finally they walked out the door, got into the car and headed for the main library downtown. They chose that one as it had several floors and they figured they would be able to find a floor that was deserted.

When they arrived and walked in the first thing they noticed was there were a lot more people than they expected. Every desk was filled and there were lots of people in the rows of books. Denise looked over at the main desk and there were several workers, sorting books, answering questions and working on their computers. She leaned over to Sarah and whispered, "I don't know about this. I don't think I can do this."

Sarah put her arm around her and whispered back, "Let' go to another floor, maybe we can find one that isn't so busy."

For the next twenty minutes they explored each floor, taking one at a time. The first couple of floors there were too many people, but on the third floor there were only a couple people. One was a library employee putting books away. They wandered around and decided to go up another floor. This floor was nothing but reference books and there wasn't a soul on the entire floor. There were several rooms off to one side, all empty. They appeared to be large closets where someone could research without interruptions.

Denise breathed a sigh of relief as they walked around the large room exploring. When they got to the far end and realized there was no one there, Denise started to giggle.

Sarah pulled out the camera and pointed out towards a room in the back corner. "There, go in there and we can get started."

Denise nodded and headed for the empty room. Just before she got there, Sarah called out. "Stop, I want to take a picture."

Denise stopped, turned and smiled her sexiest smile. Sarah gasped at how sexy her friend looked and snapped the picture.

[img=525x473]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-03_08.jpg[/img]

"Now start to strip." She instructed.

[img=525x473]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-03_09.jpg[/img]

Denise blushed but slowly started to remove her clothes. She was standing between two rows of bookshelves on one end was the large open area with several desks, on the other was the small room. The shelves towered over her head and she couldn't see anything but Sarah on one end of the row and the room on the other.

Sarah continued to snap picture after picture as Denise slowly removed the last of her clothes.

[img=525x473]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-03_10.jpg[/img]

Finally naked, she pushed her clothes onto one of the shelves just outside the door to the room.

'You're doing great Denise," Sarah breathed, her body flushed and obviously excited. "Now follow me and we will take the rest of the pics." Sarah said as she turned and walked out into the open area.

Denise was trembling as her body was on fire. Each step further from her clothes sent waves of excitement through her body. When she got to the end of the row, she paused. If she walked out into the open anyone coming up from the elevator or steps would see her. She felt the first drip of fluid slide down her thigh. Denise took a deep breath and boldly walked out and headed for the first desk. Her thoughts were to get this over as fast as she could. However when Sarah spoke she gasped.

"NO, not there, walk up towards the front of the room. I want several shots of you walking. They won't be able to reject this task." Sarah commanded.

Denise was panting and followed Sarah closer and closer to the end of the room with the staircase and elevator. Sarah kept backing up and Denise followed until they reached the very first table just outside the elevator.

"Excellent Babe, now climb up on the table and show your stuff." Sarah instructed.

Denise's mind was completely blank; the only thoughts were of what Sarah instructed. She listened as Sarah directed her to in a series of poses. She had her sitting with her legs spread, on her knees looking back over her shoulder, her fingers spreading her lips, and even with her fingers buried deep inside her.

Denise was completely consumed with lust. With each pose her body reacted as she was so close to an orgasm.

[img=525x473]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-03_11.jpg[/img]

The final pose she had three fingers buried deep inside her, as she was pulling on her nipples. She threw her head back as the orgasm was just about to explode when the bell for the elevator rang.

Both Sarah and Denise jumped as panic replaced their arousal. Denise jumped off the table and ran into the nearest row, running towards the wall. Sarah on the other hand, grabbed a book and sat down at the desk quickly shoving the camera away. The door opened and out walked an older man. He looked like a college professor. He strolled past Sarah and down past several rows. Sarah watched as he turned to go down a row about halfway down the room. Unfortunately he was on the same side of the room as Denise and the opposite side from where her clothes were.

Denise stuck her head out from the end of the row. She hissed trying to get Sarah's attention. Sarah motioned her towards the middle of the room. Just as she got to the end of the row, the stairwell door opened and several students walked into the room. The stairwell was on the other side of the room and now, Denise was trapped. The man was just down from her and she couldn't go that way and the students were on the other side of the room heading towards the back where her clothes were stashed.

"Sarah, go get my clothes!" Denise whispered, but before she could get her attention, one of the students sat at the same table as Sarah. Denise had retreated to the opposite end of the row and was shaking trying to think of a way out. She glanced out gasped. The student talking to Sarah was Jon, the fucking kid from next door.

Shit, shit, shit, why is he here? She watched as Sarah tried to get up but Jon grabbed the camera case and pulled out the camera. Oh fuck what if he sees the pictures! She needed to get to her clothes quickly before he discovered what they were doing.

Jon had watched and heard everything that morning at Denise's house. He watched as they prepared to go and followed them to the library. He waited downstairs and watched his tablet as each picture was transmitted back to the website. Jon knew where they were and wanted to catch them red handed. But as he headed up the stairs, several other students entered the stairway ahead of him. They were talking loudly and didn't notice him about a floor behind them. He listened as they joked and laughed talking about what the librarians would think about how they used the rooms on the top floor.

As the students approached the top floor, Jon could hear the bell chime for the elevator as it arrived at the top floor. He smiled and looked down at his tablet. Jon knew that Denise was naked and her clothes weren't close.

Jon waited until the students left the stairwell before he followed, slipping out of the stairwell unnoticed. The first thing he saw were the students heading towards the back corner towards the last room. He looked to the right and saw Sarah sitting at the first desk fumbling with the camera. He didn't know where the person from the elevator was but figured Denise was hiding close by. He stood there for a second watching when he noticed Denise peek out from the row across the room. Knowing he needed to push things, he walked up to the table where Sarah was sitting and sat down close to her. He was facing the row where Denise was hiding so he knew she wouldn't be able to get Sarah's attention.

His cock was hard as a rock as he knew Denise was trapped, naked in the library. The students were in the last room and her clothes were stashed just outside the door. There was another person somewhere in the room and Denise couldn't talk to Sarah while he was there.

"Hello, aren't you Sarah, Denise's friend?" He asked and watched as her face turned white.

"Ahhh yes, do I know you?" She asked.

"I'm her neighbor. She used to babysit me. My name is Jon. Is Denise here?" He answered and asked, knowing the answer already.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," Sarah stammered, not knowing how to answer.

"I noticed her car in the lot." Jon added ramping up the pressure by letting her know he already knew the answer.

"Ah yes she is, she's somewhere around." Sarah answered her voice trembling.

Before she could react, Ron grabbed the camera case and pulled out the camera. "Nice camera, are you a photographer?" He asked moving it away and just out of reach.

[img=525x473]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-03_12.jpg[/img]

"Oh god, give it back!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Oh don't worry I'm a photographer too. I won't break it." He answered and sat it down on the table.

He knew that Sarah couldn't leave the table as long as he had the camera and he wondered how long it would be before Denise was discovered. He proceeded to make small talk and waited to see what would happen.

Denise was hiding at the end of the row just down from the table where Sarah was sitting. Her body flushed with excitement and fear. She hugged the end of the row, trying to keep out of sight, but with so many people on the floor now she knew it was just a matter of time before she was discovered if she didn't do something quickly.

Unconsciously her hand drifted down between her legs. Her pussy was on fire and her body had never been this aroused before in her life. The earlier tasks paled compared to this. She didn't even realize her hand was touching her kitty until one dipped inside her needy pussy. She gasped and pulled it out as she almost orgasmed with just a slight touch. Denise covered her mouth to keep from anyone hearing her moans.

Denise's senses were on high alert, her hearing tuned to any noises. When she heard a noise down from her she knew she couldn't stay where she was and dashed across the aisle to the next row. Now she couldn't see the table but was afraid that Jon might have seen her.

Now safely out of sight from Sarah and Jon, she slipped down a couple more rows and ducked into an aisle. Just as she did the man walked around the end of his row and into another row closer to her. He was now only one row away.

[img=525x473]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-03_13.jpg[/img]

Denise was really panicking now. She walked towards the end of the row and was now able to hear Sarah and Jon talking.

"Oh I thought I saw something, maybe it was Denise?" Jon said. "I think I'll go say hi." He continued as he started to stand and go down the row where Denise had just left.

Sarah almost jumped and quickly called out, "I don't think so Jon. I think she went to the restroom. I'm sure she will be back soon."

Jon had seen Denise cross the aisle and knew she was further back in the room, but he wanted to flush her out and expose her to everyone in the room or at least expose her and force her to submit to him to keep her secret. He heard Sarah call out but continued to go down the aisle.

Sarah jumped up and started to follow him when Denise came out into the room from a couple rows down. Denise motioned for her to keep quiet and rushed to the other side of the room, trying to keep hidden. As she passed a stunned Sarah she whispered, "I can't get to my clothes. Go get them and meet me in the stairwell." Denise quickly ducked down a row and hid at the end.

Denise waited until she heard Jon come back out to the main area. She heard a chair scoot across the floor and peeked around the end of the row. Jon was sitting back in his chair and she was now behind him. Breathing a sigh of relief thinking she was at least hidden for a moment, she looked down toward the last room where the students were headed. She moaned as there was a boy and a girl just outside the room talking to the others inside. She was completely exposed to them. She thought she was safe but instead she was even worse than before. She looked back at the table and then to the door to the stairs just 30 feet away. Knowing it would only be a few seconds until she was noticed, she took off running as fast as her heels would let her, running for the stairway door. Luckily the floor was carpeted except for the last few feet and no one could hear her heels clapping on the floor until just before she got to the door.

Denise didn't look to see if anyone saw her but quickly dashed through the door and into the stairwell. She was safe for the moment but now her clothing was gone and she was naked and no way to retrieve them. She prayed Sarah would rescue her as she stood by the door.

Jon guessed that Denise had dashed to another part of the floor. He didn't know where, but when the man came out of the row just down from where he saw Denise, he guessed she was now on the other side of the room. Jon tried to keep a hold of the camera but Sarah had grabbed it when he went down the aisle. He started to say something when he heard the sound of heels on the hardwood floor. By the time he could turn around all he saw was the stairwell door close. He smiled and started to get up.

"Tell Denise I stopped by, I need to get some research done for a school project." He said as he started for the door.

As he approached the door, Sarah grabbed him from behind. "JON, WAIT!" She practically yelled. "I'M SURE SHE WILL BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES."

Jon grimaced, "You don't have to yell, I'm right here and this is a library." He admonished.

He saw the look of fear in Sarah's eyes and deduced that Denise was hiding in the stairwell. He smiled and said, "That's okay I'll probably see her later." As he turned to the door and opened it. Jon thought he might catch Denise just on the other side but was disappointed she wasn't there. He stopped and looked back at Sarah. He didn't say a word but walked through the door and down the stairs. He looked back and noticed Sarah looking after him with a confused but relieved look.

Denise was standing just outside the room at the top of the stairs. She didn't know what to do or where to go. Her body was on fire and she was shaking like a leaf. As she leaned against the door, she heard something on the other side. Not knowing if someone was coming she slipped off her heels and dashed down the stairs and to the next floor.

'Oh god this is just getting worse. I need to get out of here.' She thought. She heard the door above her open so she opened the door in front of her, took a deep breath and stepped out into the hall. On this floor were a couple classrooms and a restroom. She almost cried when she saw Women on the door. In seconds she was safely in a stall and praying Sarah would find her.

[img=525x473]http://www...'.images/illustratedstories/2018/2018_01/sadkins116_enslaved-by-an-app-ch-03_14.jpg[/img]

Sarah wasted no time when she saw that Denise wasn't in the stairwell. There wasn't many places she could go. She dashed to the end of the room and grabbed Denise's clothes and back to the stairway door. She didn't care who saw her. Rushing down the stairs, she was relieved that Jon was gone as she opened the door on the floor below. As soon as she saw the women's room she rushed in and called Denise's name.

Denise sat on the toilet praying Sarah would find her. She was in a public library naked and no way to get dressed. Her neighbor the perverted kid she used to babysit had almost caught her. If Sarah hadn't started to talk loud just outside the door he would have caught her naked and she would have been at his mercy. Now she was sitting there her fingers dancing on her clit. She had never been so horny in her life.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:39 PM
RE: Slave by Application - Copied - by hirarandi - 20-05-2020, 11:40 PM