Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Anis and I did our hip hip hoorays and in the midst of all that excitement I slapped her ass in excitement, ‘You go girl,’ I said, making her ass jiggle for a split second that caught Anis’s eyes. I was doing that a lot these days, slapping her ass playfully, doing that in front of Anis was even more exciting. I could see the longing for that pert juicy ass in his gentlemen eyes. Sahana made no acknowledgement of that as she walked away to come back after with her hair tied in a ponytail, her nipples still erect, her leggings still tightly pulled up to her crotch with camel toe showing, and two pairs of heels in her hand. One was a pair of four inch heel pumps and another was a three inch heel black ankle boots that I got her last week.
‘You choose,’ she said to Anis. Anis after thinking for a bit, with a devilish smile, chose the ankle boots. Nice, I thought, Anis had excellent taste. We abandoned our post and sat on the big sofa, clearing away what was in front of us to make space. We knew the game was over.

She went back into our room to emerge after a bit. Wearing those ankle boots, She cat walked the best she could, head high , shoulders and back straight, breasts outwards showing shapely under her t-shirt. After she came near us, she turned around like the models did, first sideways and with her hands on her hips; she turned fully with her ass to us. She looked marvelous like a sensuous goddess, sharing her beauty with her husband and friends. Her pert ass had the leggings encased over it, as if her leggings had been pasted and sown on her ass, her round globe shape right in front us. And she walked back and then she stopped. Anis nudged me as soon as she stopped. I shouted, ‘Now dance.’ She shot a look at me and slowly walked towards me as I searched my phone quickly to start a song.

She got to me bent down and gave me a kiss, not a quick peck on the lips but a full on kiss, then she walked to my friend next to me and got between his legs, put her left knee on the sofa end in front of his crotch area, bent down and gave him a hug, saying, ‘thank you for the evening it was fun, you naughty pervert, I am lucky to have such a fun friend,’ she giggled, ‘but after this dance you will have to go, it’s getting late,’ and he hugged her back this time his hand to her waist and lower back. This hug was really erotic as she was almost on his lap, her knee was so close to his crotch and she was saying goodbye to him in such an intimate manner. Then she left him and walked seductively to the middle of the area in front of us, swaying her hips. When we asked her to dance we thought she would goof around, but now we find her to be really into it. Her exhibitionist side had fully taken over and she wanted to show. If we boys both had not been wearing jeans our hard-ons would have probably ripped our trousers open.

The beats became louder as I turned the volume up and the song started getting into the RnB rhythm. She started to sway her hips more with the beat, put her hands up to her hair and sway some more, before letting her hair open, all with her eyes closed. It was a dance by a goddess. After a while of the same movement she opened her eyes, smiling a half smile, first at me and then at Anis. Anis let out a wolf-whistle at her and she laughed, more comfortable now, drinking in the praise, and got back to her dancing with even more passion. Even a week ago I would have never expected my wife to give us such exotic dance. We, us men, were sitting uncomfortably with our hands on our crotches, hiding our bulges, inspired her more. As she was dragging her hands up the sides of the body, she was pulling at her T-shirts up every now and then and her lovely navel came to our view for split seconds. Anis’s opened mouth jaw was on the floor, there was no pretense anymore as he stared. She wanted him to look or else why put up a show like this? She was now shaking her body with the music more and turned around, showing us her prominently swaying ass.

She turned and around came closer, still swaying with the music, with her eyes locked at us, with a knowing smile. Her camel toe looked inviting as she moved in the slow dance. Then she did the unthinkable. As was now nearer to us, she turned around to her back to us, bent down at the waist with her legs straight, her tight black leggings covered panty less ass pointing straight at our direction, if looked closely one could make out the crevice where her ass went and near down to the pussy lips. ‘I love these shoes, I would like to wear them to bed,’ she announced for us to hear, still swaying her hips and her ass. She was deliberately showing us her ass in the closest range situational-ly possible. Then she, still in that bent position, turned her head sideways back to us, looking straight at Anis’s eyes. ‘Anis, my friend, Ali and I are going to bed now, you are welcome to finish the drink, but please shut the door tight when you leave.’ She said, in an almost hoarse and cracking voice, sultry from the whiskey coke she drank earlier, a voice dripping of sex. This scene with her bent down talking to Anis had to be the most erotic scene I had seen in my life. If I touched myself now I would have cum then and there.
I got my signal, stopped the song, I picked up Sahana and carried her to our bedroom and shouted back at Anis, ‘bye dude, see you soon.’ And shut our bedroom door and stated pulling each other’s clothes out of each other’s body in lusty frenzy.

We had the wildest sex till date. She allowed me to eat her pussy for the first timeand then held my head guiding me as I ate her. Then also for the first time I fucked her in the doggy style. She was simply animalistic, moaning and being the most vocal she had ever been. I don’t know how long Anis was in the living room and if he heard us or not. I hoped he did. Maybe Sahana was vocal hoping Anis would be outside.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 20-05-2020, 08:09 PM