Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
After dinner, even though the next day we had work, we decided to finish the last remaining whiskey, and decided to make a game of it. We decided on a short game of truth or dare and decided that the dares and truths had to be tame. So we sat around on the floor, kept equal distance amongst each other, Sahana sat half Indian style again with knees upright, bent legs splayed and like last time her camel toe was showing. So we poured ourselves the drink on empty glasses (Sahana with her whiskey coke) and spun the bottle. It landed on Anis and the other end was Sahana. Sahana asked truth or dare. He replied with truth, Sahana asked him how many girlfriends he had besides his present wife. He said three.

Again the bottle was spun it landed on me, tail end was my wife. I said truth and she asked me the same question, I was seeing a pattern here. I replied with two, I had two girlfriends before my wife. I asked myself how I never said any of these to my wife. She looked at me.

On the next spin the bottle fell on Anis, tail end was me. Anis said dare. I dared him to dance for us for a minute. I put on some music on my phone; he got up and put some moves with his hands in the air for a minute, giving some dorky old Govinda Bollywood moves, making us all laugh.

The next spin fell on Sahana. Anis asked truth or dare. She thought for a minute and decided truth. She did not want to dance. Anis asked how many boyfriends she had before marriage. She shot me and Anis a look, I said, ‘it’s only fair’. She said one. This was news to me. Not that I am bothered. But I was interested. She was just a bit uncomfortable. I got up over to her, gave her a kiss, while she was still sitting, to say it’s alright. She did not mention any of this is because I never asked.

The next time bottle was spun. It pointed to her again, I asked her truth or dare, she said truth instantly followed by biting her tongue, and she wanted to say dare but by mistake she said truth. We decided what she said first sticks. So I asked her a question that was how far she went with her boyfriend sexually, what base? She was shocked at such a question. We were fairly tipsy by now, with Sahana buzzed the most from being a new drinker. But still she looked at me pleading look, we reminded her she had to say the truth, she could have lied but I was banking on my naïve horny wife speaking the truth. After much hesitation she said, ‘Ali, honey , you can’t be mad at me and Anis, you are a dear friend, so keep a secret and this never gets out. Okay?’ We both nodded with excitement. ‘I,’ she said, ‘went as far as giving my last boyfriend of three years a handjob, while he was touching me, groping me everywhere. I did it so that he won’t pester about sex.’ As she said it she came to me and put her head on my shoulder, ashamed to look at any of us. I caressed her hair and patted on her back to make her feel alright.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 20-05-2020, 08:07 PM