Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
So it was after a day from all this and Anis was supposed to come in the evening. So I got home a bit late due to traffic and got in time by the door to find Anis was just behind me coming in as well. We had a chat for a bit and we rang the door bell. I had not seen Sahana yet, so had no idea what she wearing. Sahana opened the door, gave me a kiss and went up to Anis to give him a hug. I saw that Anis lightly touched her back during the hug and had a surprised look in his eyes for a bit. Sahana was not wearing a bra. Her Tee-shirt just ended just over the mid over her ass. The shortest T-shirt she had worn just yet. And as they let go, I could see a hint of nipple there. She without looking at me went straight to the kitchen. She was feeling shy and did not want to face me just yet.

We went to the kitchen and sat at the dining table, talking to her as she was cooking. We were looking at her whilst chatting, as she moved about, stretching, bending down, etc. We were mesmerized by the grace she was cooking. Faria, Anis’s wife, moved up to Australia, as her father became ill and would be staying there for a while so we invited him to eat with us till then whenever he could. As Sahana was cooking I had to test something for myself, I went up to her and hugged her, gave her a peck on her lips, ‘I missed you today,’ I said, I needed a purpose to go up to her. In the meantime I slipped by hands behind her and cupped her ass in front of Anis. I did not care anymore. My wife was looking hot I wanted to touch her and make our intimacy normal in front of Anis and realized she was not wearing any panties. She was such a shy little exhibitionist slut!
‘Go away!,’ she said as pushed me playfully, ‘sit down, Anis is looking. What will he think?’
‘He will think nothing other than the fact that, you are a hot looking woman whose is not stuck up like other Bengali women out there,’ I complimented her and she was blushing . It worked. ‘Am I correct in the analysis Anis?’ I asked him.

‘Of course,’ Anis joined in. ’don’t get me wrong Sahana, and you also Ali, don’t get me wrong. But Sahana is looking good and these days she is dressing freely, not like she used to. This is what liberated people should be like.’ That smooth bastard was complimenting her.
I wanted to try something, to embarrass and throw off the both of them and see how they react. ‘You know Anis, I tell her to dress more liberally. As the weather is becoming hotter, I am telling her to go without bra and panties.’ I said and saw her freeze. Anis gave a look in her direction, trying to figure it out. ‘Also it removes panty lines as well.’
‘Don’t say stuff like that, you are making me embarrassed,’ said she after a moment or two, ‘Anis, don’t mind him, he is just blabbering.’ She was handling it pretty well. She was not angry or anything.
‘Sahana, you don’t have to worry about me with all those things when I am here you can be whatever you are comfortable in,’ Anis told her, reassuring, trying to be the gentleman he is. We were lucky to be adventurous with Anis and not some sleazy bastard.

The rest of the time till dinner, Anis was trying to take a look at her ass, to figure out if she was wearing panties or not, he knew she wasn’t wearing a bra from the hug. Just then, as her cooking ended and she bent down with her legs straight to pull bowls out just in front of us and black legging covered ass came into our view and was quite close, Anis discovered she was not wearing panties either. I was hard from her teasing, I sure he was as well. As she turned around and put the plates down and take her apron off, I could clearly make out her stiff nipples. She was turned on by all this. Even her camel toe was nice and prominent. As she went behind Anis to fix the table, only I could she her, she flashed me a naughty grin. Like all first time, this is was the first time was acknowledging that all this was intentional and not an accident.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 20-05-2020, 08:04 PM