Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
Continuation 1
So another day came, as it was weekend so Anis spent a longer time with us. As he rang the bell, Sahana got out from the kitchen to open the door, as he walked in I simply waved at him from the sofa and she gave him a hug like the other day with her arms around the neck. This time Anis had no hesitation and hugged her back and had his arms around her shoulders as they walked back. I was enjoying my newly liberated wife. I had the feeling that was enjoying this like I was as I also realized that it would have been easier for me to get up from my sofa to open the door, but she had almost hurried out of the kitchen as soon as the bell rang to open the door and hug him.

We watched a movie on the television, an old Bollywood comedy flick called Andaaz Apna Apna. She was sat between us on the sofa. We were cuddling with half of black legging covered ass was towards Anis, while there was a slight gap between them. But at times when we were laughing and moving to repeat the dialogues and laughing a bit more, I was sure her ass was touching his hips from time to time. Also I noticed that they have become more physically freer with each other in the last two days. Also the T-shirt rode up to her waist and so her entire thigh ass was looked exposed in the tight leggings. She did not bother covering up. This became the new normal.

Later in the evening we sat down to play some monopoly. We were sitting in the floor, having some whiskey; Sahana was drinking with us this time. She was sipping and making a face every time she took a sip of her whiskey coke, she still needed time to get used to it. She was sat on her legs bent at the knee, spread slightly, directly opposite Anis, and I was sat perpendicular to her. Her leggings were tight against her crotch and even though there was wearing panties inside, a hint of camel toe was visible in the well lit room, and I was sure Anis noticed it too and was stealing glances. As the game went on, and whiskey flowed, we became more relaxed. Anis stared for longer and Sahana by now caught on to the fact that she was showing the outline of her pussy lips, her recently shaved pussy. But she made no changes to her position. I by now was hundred percent sure that my wife was an exhibitionist and loved showing off. At one point as I was rolling the dice, one of the dice rolled and ended up underneath the sofa chair she was leaning against. I asked her to look for it and to my surprise simply turned on her spot and went on kneeling on her fours and crouched underneath and roaming one of her hands underneath the sofa chair trying to locate the dice.

I expected her to go around get a broom to it. But this was a new Sahana. Her ass was towards us, with her legging stretched over it and panty line impression clear under the fabric. She was down like that for ten or more seconds and it felt even longer as we stared. Anis made no attempt to hide his gaze, and his mouth slightly open (he drank a fair bit) and I thought I even saw him adjust himself. So after a bit of time as she was still searching for the dice and giving us a show I lightly tapped on her ass, making it jiggle slightly and kept my hands on her ass and said, ‘how long are you going to take?’ (I wanted to ask her how long she wanted to show her ass to us, but that would have been a bit too much). ‘Come one look for a bit faster, we need to finish the game.’ I said as I tapped her ass again. Not like I wanted to hurry her, I just wanted to slap her ass again in front of Anis.
I was half afraid she would become angry, but she simply said, ‘alright, alright, this takes time,’ and pulled the dice out. I was sure she had found and had the dice for quite some time. We played for some more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 20-05-2020, 07:51 PM