Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-10_UPDATE-7 (PART-1)

“Manisha……Manisha” Vikrant yelled her name but she didn’t respond so he grabbed her by the shoulder and asked her “Are you okay? What happened to you? You can trust me” Vikrant said and then he noticed tears trickling down from her eyes.

“If you don’t want to tell then no problem. I just wanted to know so that if I can help you in some way” Vikrant said as he wipes the tears from her cheeks. His hands were unsteady due to fear of uncertainty. He didn’t know what was going on in her mind. 

“First take me to that room. I don’t feel safe outside” Manisha managed to say somehow. Vikrant just nodded in reply. None of them talks until they reached the tubewell room.

“Why are you helping me?” Manisha asked. They were inside the tubewell room and Vikrant was placing some biscuits packets near the wooden cot.

Vikrant was surprised with her question so he turned towards Manisha, who was standing in a far corner of the room. She had removed the saree from her chest and let it loose on the ground. Her upper body was cover just behind the blouse. Her tummy and navel were exposed as well as her cleavage. Her breathing was heavy due to which her chest was rising and falling sharply. It was an alluring scene for any man and anyone would have succumbed to the temptation of embracing her delectable body and fuck her.

“What are you doing? Are you out of your mind? Cover yourself right now” Instead of falling into lust, Vikrant replied with anger.

“Don’t you want to have sex with me?” Manisha asked looking deep into his eyes.

Vikrant walked up to her, grabbed part of saree which was falling on the ground and covered her body and then said “I was doing all this for humanity reason. When I saw you chained with an iron chain and your hair and clothes dishevelled, I felt pity for you. I am not the kind of person who took advantage of a helpless woman. I love having sex no doubt about it. I have slept with many women but all of those relations started with mutual consent. No doubt you are looking extremely appealing after taking bath. In fact, you are the prettier than the woman the I have slept with so far but it doesn’t mean I got a right to fuck you just because I helped you. I helped you because it only ethical to do so, I had no hidden intentions.” Vikrant was agitated. He really means what he said. He wasn’t an opportunist who looks for an opportunity to exploit woman.

“Sorry….I am extremely sorry. After what I have experienced after the death of my husband, it's very hard for me to believe any man now” Manisha said. Vikrant noticed that her cheeks were again wet due to tears.

“Tell me what happened with you and first stop crying.” Vikrant requested.

Manisha wiped the tears from her cheeks and started telling her story “I am an orphan. My parents died when I was just a kid. My paternal uncle and aunty adopted me but soon I come to know that they have adopted me so that they can get the property of my father. I was devasted after knowing that but because they allowed me to marry the person I love very much, so I thought to let it go.”

“So what happened next?” Vikrant asked when she suddenly stopped talking.

“Water….give me some water” Vikrant picked up the water bottle and passed it to her.

Manisha continues her story after drinking some water “I met Amit, my husband during graduation. After graduation, he got a job in a government bank and asked me for marriage. My uncle aunty happily accepted his proposal since they did not have to give any dowry. Though my uncle aunty were happy, but, Amit’s parents and his elder brother wasn’t happy at all because Amit was marrying without demanding any dowry. They didn’t want Amit to marry me but since Amit’s father was a private employee and his elder brother was an unemployed person they didn’t have the courage to go against Amit’s wish. We got married and we had a very good time for 1 year. I was very happy because Amit used to love me very much. Amit knew his parents and brother didn’t like me so he(Amit) bought a new house just for two of us. Before we could have shifted to that new house, one day I got this terrible news that my husband was hit by a truck and he died on the spot. My world was wrecked. My father in law and elder brother of my husband started sexually assault me. Initially, I just used to shout at them to stop but one night they entered my room and tried to bang me. I somehow got a hammer and hit them with it and ran away.”

Vikrant was stunned to hear Manisha’s grievous story. He didn’t even realise when tears started falling from his eyes. Manisha was also crying. Already dark room felt even darker and seemed filled with sorrow. Manisha hugged Vikrant tightly and kept crying. Vikrant gently rubbed his right hand on her back to console her while he himself tried to stop crying.
[+] 2 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 20-05-2020, 02:43 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM