Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
So after two days, Anis came with his wife, Faria, to visit us, as she hadn’t seen me in a while and to meet my wife. Faria used to be my friend before he started dating Anis, through her I got to know him. Faria was once fun and outgoing. Now after marriage and a kid, she gained weight, became sour and she and Anis were having marital problems. That was one of the reason Anis spent so much time with us, she also suspected that Anis was smitten by my wife, hence he so much time at mine and that Faria actually wanted to see how my wife looked up front. I never had imagined Faria to be jealous type, maybe people changed.

Something happened that day, that changed something. As Faria entered I greeted her, gave her a long hug, she playfully scolded me for not visiting or caring to invite her. It was that when I was hugging her, my wife gave me a strange look as if she was not expecting it. I looked away, ignoring it and took Faria, keeping my hands around her, sometimes on her back, her shoulders as I showed her our new flat. We had dinner afterwards; Sahana was wearing a salwar Kameez this time. Maybe she was not comfortable with having Faria around, meeting her for the first time and did not want to give her any wrong impression. Anis was acting sheepishly too. After we chatted for a bit I poured ourselves some whiskey, to which Faria drank two or three pegs. This shocked Sahana, as Sahana was not opposed to drinking, she just didn’t think whiskey was a women’s drink.

Later that night she asked me if it was common for friends of the opposite sex to hug and be in an embrace. I told her it was normal at least in our circle, as we were all friends, be it men or women, it shouldn’t matter. Then out of the blue she asked, ‘would you mind if I hugged a male friend of mine? You know a friend.’ It was a strange question.
‘Of course not!’ I replied, ‘I don’t want to be a hypocrite about it, you know. What’s fair for me should be at least fair for you.’
The next question she asked me was the one she took me by surprise, ‘Do you think I could consider Anis to be friend of mine? He is your friend. But he hangs around here practically every day, we get along well. Is he friend of mine? He is right?’
‘Yes darling.’ I replied, ‘he is. I know he likes you... as a person and enjoys your company.’ When I said it, I think I saw her blush a bit.

Our sex that night was wild she did and for the first time moaned audibly. I did not know what had gotten into her but I could guess what was to come in the future.

Anis did not come around for the evening get together for couple of days after, from what I had guessed (it was true, as Anis later told me) it was probably that his wife was giving him a hard time for frequenting our place and that my wife was an attractive woman etcetera etcetera. I just never thought our sweet Faria, with who I and all of friends have been through much with, had become like this.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 20-05-2020, 02:01 PM