Adultery Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989
I, once living a very westernized lifestyle in Australia, took a very liberal outlook on life. I liked women that dressed well, knew how to show skin and was confident in it. The last and only girl I dated was a Bengali student that lived in Australia, she was one of those girls who was glad to have left Bangaldesh and live in Melbourne were she could dress, eat, drink and live the way she wanted, the freedom girls yearn for. She would wear all sorts of western clothes, shorts, skirts, leggings, hot pants, tube tops, dresses, shirts, tank tops, you name it. She was also quite sexually liberated. I was also lucky to be one of those Bengali guys that had received a blowjob from a partner, comparing to my friends who never had that opportunity. But, it was not to last, she did not want to come back home, so we ended it there and moved on. She was fun and daring. Sahana, my wife, on the other hand was not that type of women, she was not conservative per se, she was not religious, but was not very liberal, and at least not in the way she dressed. She occasionally would wear jeans and tops, but on most days wore salwar kameez and on formal events wore saree. She never wore shorts not even the times when she went on holidays to Bangkok and Singapore with her parents. Although for Bengali traditional attire, I loved saree, I think women look beautiful in them, but I disliked salwar kameez, especially with the dupatta. I actually had disdain towards the dupatta.

The first time we had sex was the night after our wedding, as on the wedding night we were tired and I wanted her to feel a bit comfortable in our new home, so we just talked that night and made out for a bit. The first time it was painful for her as she was a virgin. So the next day, I had to take it slow to not as to cause her discomfort. We kissed for a while, then I went downwards, kissing her neck and she held on to my hair, as I put my hands on the Kameez covered left breast of hers with my right hand and groped her for the first time. Even thought it was on top of her Kameez and Bra, I could tell her tits were modestly big and firm. I knew I had to wait for the day when I would be able to enjoy her naked tits. So after a while I put my hands inside her kameez and opened the knot of her pant bottoms and without any resistance pulled the bottom downwards, she was already horny by that time and herself had help me pull her panties down, after I took her hand and put it on my pajama covered cock and while still holding onto her hand made her open my pajama and take out my cock, I held the hands so she would not leave the grip. She giggled and I said, ‘do you like it?’ and she nodded a yes. I was a modest 7 inches, I was happy she liked it. Then I took the condom out the wrapper, wore it and slowly guided the tip in her and pushed. She let out a muted shriek. I had never asked if she was virgin or not before this. But I still took it slowly and judging from the expressions of pain from her face, did not have the heart to go at the normal speed.

So when I cummed and took my cock out, I saw blood on the condom.

After that night we had sex regularly almost every night, sometimes during the day on holidays. It was after three days that I had sex with her with the light brightly on and I took her top off leaving her bra on as she was naked underneath.
She mildly protested, but paid not head and put my cock in her. ‘You look beautiful like that,’ I told her as I fucking her.
‘Thanks,’ she said and was grinding my cock in return.

After a while in the rhythm, I put my hands behind her, opened the hooks and slid her bra off in few swift motions and she was left topless and I had proper access to her tits for the first time that night. And Oh boy I sucked on them as we made love.

As we were living on our own in our apartment, I asked her to try to be a bit free. We went shopping and brought a few shorts, skirts, trousers and Tee tops for her, so she could wear them at home. And slowly she started to wear shorts, skirts and Tee shirts at home. Only when my parents or her parents or my friends would visit, she would go back to her older clothes mostly wearing Jeans trousers and Kurta tops. I then asked next time guests come, she should wear Tee shirts and her fitting skinny jeans, adding that my parents or my friends won’t mind.
She looked attractive in whatever she wore, but for me that was not enough, I wanted more.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sahana: My, Once Shy, Bengali Wife by Dhaka1989 - by sarit11 - 20-05-2020, 01:57 PM