Adultery Locked with friend's wife in the lockdown
We walked back to the house after wiping up. But the girls remained nude walking back as no one could see them. Rekha danced with glee like a free child bathing in the rain. After lunch, the girls asked Sonia if they could take me to shave them. We went to the terrace in the shade and they stripped nude.
I took the trimmer and trimmed their hair so that I could shave it. I then placed my finger in their pussy. I started shaving them giving it a shape of a heart and shaved all over. I had my one finger in the pussy feeling it and the other hand shaving.
This brought both the girls to a splendid orgasm which they experienced for the first time. When they were experiencing the orgasm they just came up and clung to me till the feeling subsided. We then went down and had a shower together. The girls scrubbed me well.
Seema sucked me bringing me on the verge and then gave it to Rekha to bring me off. We enjoyed our bath together and I played and massaged their tits. Then we came out and had tea and watched the TV.
Sonia was now getting horny. Over the last 2 days, she had 3 orgasms  – 2 while shaving and 1 at the pond. These orgasms were not fulfilling as she longed for a dick. She had a bit at the pond sucking. She liked it though she never had orals with her husband.
But she had oral sex a couple of times in college with a boyfriend just before he left the place. Since then she longed for orals. But did not know how to go ahead with her husband. He used to kiss her and just after that insert his penis and in 5 minutes, discharge, and go to sleep.
It left her dissatisfied. Knowing this her husband bought her a couple of dildos on one of his trips abroad to satisfy herself. She used them until now.
So after dinner, she took me to watch TV in her room. Knowingly she left the door open. While we watched TV she leaned on my shoulder and started kissing me on my cheeks and ears. I then turned slowly and reciprocated by kissing her cheeks forehead. Then slowly came to her lips.
We kissed lip to lip and slowly I started putting my tongue to her lips. It was the first time she had a man put his tongue to her lips. She started getting horny and opened her mouth a bit, letting my tongue into the mouth. I kissed her mouth and played with my tongue all over her teeth and her inner lips.
This brought her to a hotter state. She removed my vest and started playing with my chest and tummy while opening her mouth further. She started sucking my tongue. We smooched for a full half-hour playing with our tongues and exploring each other’s mouths.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramdev2020's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Locked with friend's wife in the lockdown - by Ramdev2020 - 19-05-2020, 06:52 PM